"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I have a question.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Why don't you have one?

Why do you blatantly accept everything that you've ever been told or shown? Is there something you've always wanted to do but never did because it was 'bad'?

Were you bothered at all on 9/11 where tens of thousands died? Cause I didn't give a ****. Bush or Kerry? Who cares?

Do you know that the earth is some 6+ thousand kilometers deep? Do you know that the deepest we've gone is 10 kilometers?

This week, it has come to my attention that an alarming number of people are bored out of their minds. People who stay at school as late as they can because home is no better. People who's conversational abilities don't go further than the weather. Are you just getting by? And unhappy about it? Getting by is for ****ing losers. Why aren't you the greatest at what you do? Supposedly, from what EVERYONE has told me, it's because you don't 'want' to.
Bull****.

Are video games bad? If I play them, I'm in some imaginary world and that's bad. Aren't you in such a world yourself, every waking moment of your pitiful life?

If tomorrow, every pathetic person was destroyed, would you be spared? How are you so great that you deserve to live to see another day? So many people are wasting my precious air and taking up my precious space. Are you?

Are you bored and hoping that some of your friends have some weed so you can 'have fun' this weekend? Are you drooling over the possibility of a party so you're not dulled down in your own loss of purpose? What is life without purpose? Without passion?

It's emberassing. I haven't been bored since I was 4 years old. and even then I'm not sure I was. I make a difference. Do you?

How much of your precious time are you going to waste before deciding that you are worth more than just 'being there'.

I know you. You are a seemingly happy person. You have so much fun, make so many people laugh and feel good about themselves. You touch girls and make them more attracted to you. Then you go home, and the darkness consumes you. There we see who you really are. You are destroyed every single day until your most pathetic form of life is threatened and then you stand up and scream REVOLUTION! Sit back down chump. The circle just keeps turning.

You were AFC, unhappy. Where are you now? Don Juan and unhappy? Somethings wrong I daresay.

What the **** is it and why the **** haven't you gotten rid of it yet?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Is your own sense of ego the ultimate motivator? Or is it the pinacle of insecurity?

Maybe its both.

Good ****ing post, your on to something.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I get what you are saying. I've actually noticed it lately. I guess people do respect me for some odd reason. Maybe I'm jsut becoming more or a DJ? :p
Last night I was ditched by this chick[her "parents wouldn't let her go to dinner" or somethin]. This was only after dipping out on staying after for Lacrosse[I had a good reason though, wouldn't have been able to practice] So you know what I did. I was so bored, I went to sleep.
A group of female friends and a few guys I know when to dinner at the same restaurant[Wing night afterall] I was kinda-sorta invited...it was implied, but as i was not directly invited...i felt "fawk that."They didn't go outta they're way to ask me.
[Sidenote: My mom is with a bad knee and my dad is out of town. She says I can't do to much this week and next, so I assumed she woulda said No. Shouldn't ahve assumed though...]
I got to school today: "Pat where were you last night? You should ahve come! we missed you"
"...opps..."

Get off you asses people. I need to stop being sucha lazy ****. This last week has been a week of true transformation for me. Get off your ass and do somethign about life. Don't let it pass you by.

I used to say i was lazy. **** being lazy. I used to be unmotivated. No more.:)
 

Keasbey Nights

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Riding the tail of the third wave
It is a known fact that most people fear death.

But the truth is...most people fear life, truely being alive.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Patrick124
Get off your ass and do somethign about life. Don't let it pass you by.

Exactly!


Sammo, your question made me think. I had no straight up answer when I saw that question. It actually required me to have an organised thought process to understand and answer. I wish people around me were capable of doing so. Now all I need are females capable of doing the same.

Hah... look at me getting all excited over a challenge. I need to become the challengee and no longer the challenger!
 

skeetman3000

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Were you bothered at all on 9/11 where tens of thousands died? Cause I didn't give a ****. Bush or Kerry? Who cares?
Yeah, who cares about the future of the world and the deaths of thousands of people. You laugh at it like you are invincible, whichever one goes into office will inevitably create an impact on how you live your life for the next four years, and whether or not you might die. You have much to learn.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Good thoughts

Takes note...
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by skeetman3000
Yeah, who cares about the future of the world and the deaths of thousands of people. You laugh at it like you are invincible, whichever one goes into office will inevitably create an impact on how you live your life for the next four years, and whether or not you might die. You have much to learn.
Let's start by your own misconceptions of your 'opinions'. Deaths of thousands of people.... Who gives a flying hoot? I killed a spider the other day and I felt no remorse whatsoever. Does that make me a bad person? Or do spiders not compare to the great PEOPLE, INNOCENT PEOPLE who died but didn't deserve to? I got up the very next morning of 9/11, like every morning before that, and went on with my daily routine life. And frankly so did you.

Your mind tells you that these people dieing is 'wrong'. Maybe you may even be inclined to say that you feel something for these people. The reality of the matter is that you do not FEEL anything for these people. You simply believe that you should because that is the right thing to do. It's okay, you can think about it. While you're at it, take one step to being less of a hypocrite and accept that you don't really give a **** about what happened except that your image is concerned (which must be saved because we can't have you looking like a crazy person who doesn't care about dead people).

As to the comment on which ever goes to office will affect my life. Well yes, it will determine wether I hear bull**** about Kerry or Bush for the next 4 years and maybe longer. Wether or not I may die? Buddy, I can die within the next 5 minutes. I don't have time to concern myself with the probability of my survival over the next four years depending on who is in charge of the United States. Frankly, it's absurd!

How dare you critisize me for not caring about the future of the world? The world as you see it in terms of countries and figures of politcal importance is just a fictive game humans decided to play. I would much rather be bothered to think about something less foolish.

Honestly, it would be alot funner to debate with a person who has their own ideas on life rather than having to give the same speech over and over because people haven't given a second thought to what they've been spoonfed since age 2.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Good and true post Lik.

I really need to do some soul searching and find out what I have to illiminate, cause i know its something.

Side note: Don't turn this political. I'd hate to have to close it.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
It's not about politics even though I used the word. Just an example of something people should have thought about before talking about.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by LikRetsam
It's not about politics even though I used the word. Just an example of something people should have thought about before talking about.
I wasn't talking to you ;)
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Vincent
I wasn't talking to you ;)
Sorry, not used to not being the center of attention :cool:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

skeetman3000

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
If you feel that selfish and out of touch with the rest of the world, that is your perogative. However just becuase you choose to ignore it doesn't mean it won't affect you. You may see it as a game, but you fail to realize you are smack in the middle of it. The game does not care if you ignore it, or not pay attention to it.
 

Aetolia

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Who?
wow

Likretsam thank god for you, finally someone who isn't afraid to stand up and speak their mind, congradulations, keep it up
nice posts throughout
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by skeetman3000
If you feel that selfish and out of touch with the rest of the world, that is your perogative. However just becuase you choose to ignore it doesn't mean it won't affect you. You may see it as a game, but you fail to realize you are smack in the middle of it. The game does not care if you ignore it, or not pay attention to it.
Two different arenas. I am not concerned with the one you describe.

However, if you wish to speak of your opinions, that's fine, but please atleast argument.
 

skeetman3000

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Two different arenas. I am not concerned with the one you describe.

However, if you wish to speak of your opinions, that's fine, but please atleast argument.
That is fine, but what happens in one arena affects the other. Many people do live happy lives ignoring politics, but it doesn't mean it doesn't affect them. Until some sort of koombyah world where men stop vying for power and people do not need to be governed is achieved, it will always be this way. I assume being 16 you go to school? That is directly affected by politics. Being ignorant of it is not an arguement for it being unimportant. Just because I do not understand the physics of a ball that bounces back to me from a wall doesn't mean they are not important.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by skeetman3000
That is fine, but what happens in one arena affects the other. Many people do live happy lives ignoring politics, but it doesn't mean it doesn't affect them. Until some sort of koombyah world where men stop vying for power and people do not need to be governed is achieved, it will always be this way. I assume being 16 you go to school? That is directly affected by politics. Being ignorant of it is not an arguement for it being unimportant. Just because I do not understand the physics of a ball that bounces back to me from a wall doesn't mean they are not important.
I think back to when Clinton was president and now that Bush is and I'm trying to find how my life changed. Unfortunatly I can not. I don't go to school for political reasons, I goto school for economic reasons. I need to bring money in so that I can pay taxes.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top