Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a question for the high school guys

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you have the opportunity to date high school girls, why would you want to? HS girls are girls, not women.

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first off I find it weird that half of you argue that this red kid is a model and worthy to be your god. And the other half argues that he is not good looking and that they wouldn't get on him.

I still haven't decided what I am going to do with the groupies.
I did have confirmation last night that I probably get on a lot of high school girls anyway without even knowing it. Our party gets busted last night commando style by the cops and as soon as the i.d.'s and the buzzkill come out, the "yeah I'm in college, I'll be twenty one next month" girls ALL turn out to be 17 and 18. I'm lucky me and my three roomates didn't get supplying charges. About a dozen b1tches got 145$ underage drinking tics, lol, serves them right.

One question though. What is the difference between 16 year old redblue wanting to bone a 25 y/o female VS a 17-18 year old female wanting to bone a 21y/o male?

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
What are you doing home on a friday night closely scrutinizing a guys physical features? Shouldn't it be the ladies deciding whether or not he looks good? (and from the sound of it, yes, they do think so.)

Bull****. You reeeeally wanted to talk some ****, because it is the only way you can feel good about yourself.

fool.
get off his nuts, gay, i just got home and it was about 11:30