Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a question for the high school guys

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a small private high school (had a blast) but noticed that out of the 10-15 really hot girls in each class only 1-3 dated older guys in college. After I graduated I noticed that some of my college buds dated high school girls. I dated for a while my freshman year a hs senior and a junior but I knew them before I went to college. Anyway I have never really taken advantage of the older college guy thing because I thought it was sorta shady, but now I am a junior and one of my very good friends is the assistant jv softball coach at the big high school. They have seen me with him around town and they basically go crazy. Since they know they don't have a chance with the coach they want everything to do with his friends. I don't even say or do anything and they call, ask him they can come hang with his friends, and basically do everything short of propositioning outright sex. There is about 5 girls 10-12th grade who want it REAL BAD, and I don't know what to do. I am not a chump with girls my own age. But is this common for college juniors and hs juniors to hook up?
thanks.

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't, but then again I'm just a senior in high school. However when I here about a college guy dating a high schooler I picture him as a looser. However if it is just for sex then go for it.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, thats sad. YOUR IN COLLEGE, and I've been to a few campesses in my day, and there is nothing but horny girls running around. I fyou have to stoop to gettin girls 4 yrs younger, thats pretty sad. I go for senior/college girls NOW, and I'm in 10th grade... be a ****ing man.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BerzerkFury
your 15 red i dont believe that you do that for a second.
uh-oh, here comes an opportunity for a brag :)

But yeah, do what you want tbh but just make sure that you're not doing it because it's the only/easier option.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not?

A DJ in his early 20's can do better than going for highschool girls who are more or less having a competition to see who can get into your pants the fastest.

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
too pimp, I would agree with the assesment of college guys dating hs schools are losers especially when I was in hs.
as for you others I think you should reread my post. Im not going to date these girls or even be seen in public with them. But they are acting like groupies and all they seem to want is sex. This isn't an easy decision. But some of the truest words ever spoken are "If you don't have the balls to screw a chick, she will find somebody who will". If they want it, why deny them?

p.s. I bet the ladies love you red! everywhere on campus I go I hear the coeds complaining about wishing they could hook up with a 15 year old high schooler that can't drive and has an 11:30pm curfew! oh baby!

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not MY fault your schedual has so much room for 16 y/o *****, and you wanna slack off. I look around my HS [big hs] and I see a VERY limited number of WOMEN [yeah, incase this has escaped you, at your age you should be dating WOMEN] worth the time of day. Let alone juniors... they are in the prime of their immaturity.

Actually, its quite obvius I do better than you with women, so don't try and pull the "I'll bet your so sexy" red, because you just sound elementary.

And I'm 16, happy birthday me.

Lol, being a DJ is about more than the BJ's, buddy. If you'd have a fling with some girl 4 yrs younger than you because they think your friend is hot, and like how nice you look on a calender, go ahead. What would your father say?

I know I've done a ton of **** I'm not prowd of, not bagging, not realizing when no was no, some girl almost killed herself over me, but I've done nothing that I can't talk about with my fam, with my friends, and with any other women I may come upon. Would you tell your sun you had fun ****ing 16 y/o girls who didn't know any better when you were in college, and had an oppertunity to get with girls who knew what they were doing, and were mature, physically and mentally?

If you would, I pity your children.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red, have you ever considered that the majority of us will never accomplish what you have -- not for lack of skill but because....

You look like a 25 year old male model?

God just didn't bless me with that I suppose... I am not to lazy to go for college girls, but for lack of a better statement...

Why would they date me?

Wrong for a DJ to say? I'm not sure, but it does seem like something a little out there for a lot of us....

Your just lucky?

(no offense man, if i havent said it before, I've been following your sh!t for like 3 years...much respect)

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
You look like a 25 year old male model?

God just didn't bless me with that I suppose... I am not to lazy to go for college girls, but for lack of a better statement...

Why would they date me?

Wrong for a DJ to say? I'm not sure, but it does seem like something a little out there for a lot of us....

Your just lucky?

(no offense man, if i havent said it before, I've been following your sh!t for like 3 years...much respect)
Hate to be an ass here, but tbh Red isn't that good looking. He just looks old.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
Hate to be an ass here, but tbh Red isn't that good looking. He just looks old.
Being a guy, I have no opinion on how good looking Anthony is, but he does look older. He also acts older. That is the difference here. He acts the way a Don Juan should and I don't just mean around women. Here on the board and online, he talks about the good times. Women see him as fun and mature. That is why he gets them.

Reaction score
I mack college chicks and I'm only a junior in HS!! especially those frat chicks! AAAAAAAAHH!

Reaction score
Hold on to your hats sportsfans. Now I've seen Anthony's picture... he's almost three years younger than me but he looks a lot older than me. His he the best looking guy on the planet... no (you're still one sexy man my friend... ;)) But looks have nothing to do with anything... if you saw me you would wonder how in the world do I get any girls. It's all in how you carry yourself.

Why would they date me?
I believe the better question Smooth is... why wouldn't she? When I was 15 (even though I was an AFC) I dated a 17 year old. I've taken a 26 year old woman on a date last year (17)... so believe me it is very possible. Again, it is all in the way that you carry yourself. I've seen that I am more mature than a lot of people like 6 years older than me... and I have better game. Is it guaranteed that you can land older women... no. But that shouldn't stop you from trying.

As for the original poster... come on man, I know that you can do better. These girls are @ least 2 1/2 younger than you... this is too easy for you to pull. C'mon man... go up... not down.

The rabbit hole goes deeper than you think...

The Matrix... Reloading.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that good looking? I've been approached to model 3 times, lol. And no, I don't expect everyone to be able to do what I do, I am blessed with good genes and lucky enough to find a 25 y/o nymph. But I do expect ANY man here to get women his age. Even if you look younger than your age... because I see, with my own ****ing eyes, UGLY, FAT, SCRUBBBY guys get 8's every day. NONE of you should be fat or scrubby, get to the gym, and you should be able to pull 9's, because you all have a gift in this site.

Smooth, they'd wanna date you because you make them feel all funny inside [not *JUST* in a sexual way :rolleyes: ].

Hell yeah ded skin ;)!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matrix: Revolutions
The Matrix... Reloading.
Shouldn't it be: The Matrix...Revolutionizing?

Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Shouldn't it be: The Matrix...Revolutionizing?
lol... now it's

The rabbit hole goes much deeper than you think...

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Not that good looking? I've been approached to model 3 times, lol. And no, I don't expect everyone to be able to do what I do, I am blessed with good genes and lucky enough to find a 25 y/o nymph. But I do expect ANY man here to get women his age. Even if you look younger than your age... because I see, with my own ****ing eyes, UGLY, FAT, SCRUBBBY guys get 8's every day. NONE of you should be fat or scrubby, get to the gym, and you should be able to pull 9's, because you all have a gift in this site.

Smooth, they'd wanna date you because you make them feel all funny inside [not *JUST* in a sexual way :rolleyes: ].

Hell yeah ded skin ;)!
i dont really feel like getting on your wack ass, but, ur ugly, kid.
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?emid=SEARHS
u look like some demented ass mo fukka...what the hell is up with ur right eyebrow? it looks like u shaved it, and not the other one...and wut r u doin home on a friday nite, on ur bday? shouldnt u be smashin some 28 year old "broad"

pz!
1!

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My birthday was over a month ago. Think what u wanna think big guy.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
and wut r u doin home on a friday nite
What are you doing home on a friday night closely scrutinizing a guys physical features? Shouldn't it be the ladies deciding whether or not he looks good? (and from the sound of it, yes, they do think so.)

i dont really feel like getting on your wack ass
Bull****. You reeeeally wanted to talk some ****, because it is the only way you can feel good about yourself.

fool.