Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a problem...

DJCon

Reaction score
Alright So I have this problem. Me and this girl are dating, it hasnt been long, maybe a month or two at the most, and I'm having this problem. This has never happened to me before, so I figured I'd ask here and see what you guys thought.

So I've had the opportunity to lay this girl out at least 6 or 7 times right? And I've attempted most of those times, once it worked but I hurt her because of no lube :-\. Anywho, I dont really know what the problem is, it just seems as if once she gets to where she wants to have sex, the boner just goes away. (Keep in mind she's into a lot of foreplay beforehand.) My best guess is that I'm basically wore out down there by the time she wants to do something (I'm pretty much hard from the time we start kissing--on.)

Anyways, its really cool that she hasnt just like dissed me because of that, it is EXTREMELY embarassing when you're just like, "I can't get it up". Like I said this is the first real girl I've had thats into about an hour+ of foreplay, and I've never had this problem with any other girls before.

Any thoughts/suggestions to help out my little problem?

This took a lot of balls to post publically but its getting pretty desperate. I need to get some and I literally cant, even when opportunities are slapping me in the face.

Reaction score
Your first post? You are probably using a different screen name to protect your cyber rep. :)

But, you my man do not have a problem at all - the problem is that you are dillydallying around too much and not using your penis for it's intended purpose!!!!

Quit trying to pleasure this hor by frolicking about in her panties and trying to be her sex toy!!! After two minutes of dinkering around get down to your purpose and be focused on what you came to get and then leave!!!

Get focused and quit trying to please and accomodate the wishes of hors - men don't foreplay for an hour - this is unnatural!!!!!!!!!

This hor was listening to the Oprah Winfrey show who advocates this feminist foreplay for an hour crap to please the woman (them) and not the man!!! BE A MAN - don't do it!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is not your penis but in trying to please her too much and letting her control!!

Kai

Reaction score
i dont agree with prl completly on this, i think foreplay is a fudamental part of a sexual relationship. you dont have to foreplay for an extended period of time every time you have sex just every once in a while (at random)

As for you losing your errection get her to stimulate you as your doing it if possible or after your done with her.

I have lost my errection many times when giving a girl head, lets face it after a few minutes its boring. As soon as im done i get her to play with me or give me head untill im hard again which is usually quite quick

(i would only do this in a LTR, you dont know where hors have been)

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PL: How do you jump to that conclusion? He didn't even mention what the foreplay was. You use to many female stereotypes.

resurrected

Reaction score
I just posted a thread with the same subject, i guess i should read the other topics more carefully before posting. The difference is in my case im a virgin. Anyway looks like we have the same problem, let's hope people who got through this once let us know how to beat it.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
PL: How do you jump to that conclusion? He didn't even mention what the foreplay was. You use to many female stereotypes.
I was joking about him wearing her panties and frolicking about.

My point was that HE should direct her actions and not the pther way around. Too much foreplay is good for the woman but detrimental to the man as evidenced by DJCon's little problem - no pun intended.:D

DJCon

Reaction score
I dont think the problem really necessarily involves what kind of foreplay it was (be it me frolicking around in her panties, all the better, lol.) But I agree with PL that there is too much time put into foreplay. A man can only be hard for so long before he - no pun intended- flops. I havent had a chance to get with her since my post, but his word seems legit. Besides, the problem wasnt occuring until when I was about to start having actual intercourse with her. Anyways, thanks guys :)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes guys will start to experience things like this
theres alot of factors and if you talk to your family dr i am sure he will suggest things you can do or even medicine or alternatives .

i would wait and see if it lasted for about 8 weeks before i would go, it might just be stress or your bodys way of saying its honestly too tired and needs rest.

TrickyD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it

Take PRL's advice... He's right on!

I was in a similar situation with my last girl... tried to please her for too long and when it was time to get to serious business... boom! no more stamina down under.

Make out with her quickly and then do what must be done. Funny thing is... when me and the last hor I was with got down to it (minimal make out stuff -- more actual sex) there were no problems... otherwise, well you know the rest of the story.

I just didn't make the connection until I read this post. thanks Mr. Obvious (aka PRL)!