"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I have a problem

Nameless

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Yeah, there's some interesting posts with a lot of useful information above. I use to be in a similar situation, and I tried a lot of physical activities to get over my problems, which although it helped quite a bit, did not solve my problems.

A lot of my problems (and I'm assuming from what I have read above - yours to) were much deeper and I needed some.... mental exercise. Psychologists, although helpful, are very expensive - I recommend going to see a church pastor or someone similar (I did). Generally, they're very experienced in helping people with these types of problems/issues, and it doesn’t cost much, if at all to see em.

You might have some doubts, or motivational problems and are thinking of passing this idea up, but try it out, you've got nothing to lose. I did and it helped me tremendously. Through my own choice alone (no pressure from others - which I hate), I took things further through the church and stuff, and its helped me heaps. People are usually surprised now that they've learned about the way I got through all the crap (the one's who knew), and they didn’t expect someone like me to go that way. I just explain that 'just because I’m damn sexy, it doesn’t mean that I can’t be religious'.
:p

Peace
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Adr3nalin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
My happy place
hey dude, I'm not implying anything, but could it be as simple as challenge?

I mean, people who have everything handed to them feel bored by life.

If you have a girl you didn't work for, you will always ask yourself while you are with her, is she worth my time? was she all I could have gotten? or could there be better girls out there?
I have noticed the girls i work for I am entirely content to just be with them.

Rich people, and i mean very wealthy people still work even if they are billionaires. WHY?, because life is boring without struggle and challenge. You will never really appreciate how great life can be, without ever feeling life's downers.

Live for the high's, deal with the low's. But don't ever let anything strike your balance. Move toward your goal, with unswerving conviction, an evangelic attitude, and confidence.

and get off those fvcking video games. They are the biggest waste of time i've ever seen. If you want to box, box for real. If you want to kill someone, join the army. if you want to fvcking fly a plane or jump off a building for god sakes, do it for real. Video games are almost a bigger waste of time and money than remote control cars and airplanes. Have you ever heard someone say, I'm a pilot. ..ON my computer....

on my computer i'm a better looking version of Ron Jeremy, that doesn't make me a porn star.
 
Top