i have a problem

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apparently my best friend likes my sister. he wants to ask her out and i said no. i think it will jeoperdize our friendship and is not a good idea. has anyone else ever been in this situation, i'm kind of pissed. what should i do?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Well if hes your best friend you should trust him right? Let him have a chance with your sister and watch him closely, your sister will tell you if hes doing inappropriate things too, I hope.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i'm going to put my foot down and keep saying no. its just too weird. i mean we talk about girls all the time(how hot a particular chick is, whether we would do them or not, normal guy ****) and now he wants my sister, my younger sister. i don't think i could take it. he is one of my only good friends and i don't want to lose our friendship. regardless, now its going to be really weird when he comes over to my house. i'm going to try and hang out at his place only from now on.

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
with that attitude your friendship will fail anyway. Friendship is mutual, Its not only YOU controlling it. Personally if he wants to date your sister and hes a good friend... wouldnt you rather have him date her than some dude who will just **** her and leave her.? nooo you didnt think about that? If he does like her and she likes him, they will probably still give it a shot even if you dont want them to.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Well if hes your best friend you should trust him right? Let him have a chance with your sister and watch him closely, your sister will tell you if hes doing inappropriate things too, I hope.
Ha you hope, but highly doubtful. The last person she wants to tell is her brother. There's a better chance she'd tell her friends right away.

If your sister is attracted to your friend as much as he is, then there's really no stopping it. You trying to stop it will just create more attraction.

This is a tough situation and your best bet is to talk to your friend about it. He's probably going to feed you some BS like, "oh i just want to get to know her," but you need to get down to the nitty gritty right off the bat and let him know that he knows damn well what he's doing and how it could impact your friendship. If he comes clean with you, then tell him that if you do anything that would impact her negatively, you will kill him on the spot. And yes you are allowed to say this because after all he wants to bone your sister! As long as you hold your head high through this and lay down the law with your friend, chances are that your friendship will remain fine. Sure, you may see less of him, but this is going to happen regardless.

I had a friend who wanted to date my younger sister and I simply told him, "you break her heart, i'll break your neck." Made him think twice about dating my sister. Luckily, it never really happened.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
younger sister. i don't think my sister even likes him thank god. hes already told me that he wants to get to know her like you said, but he seems to be real attracted to her and will probably want more. hes an afc like me so he really doesn't know what the hell hes doing.

silkcru007

Banned
Reaction score
Dr... dont let your friend get with your sister. The same thing happened to one of my friends (his close frient married his sister)... but they no longer talk.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Zaraza said:
with that attitude your friendship will fail anyway. Friendship is mutual, Its not only YOU controlling it. Personally if he wants to date your sister and hes a good friend... wouldnt you rather have him date her than some dude who will just **** her and leave her.? nooo you didnt think about that? If he does like her and she likes him, they will probably still give it a shot even if you dont want them to.
You have a very good point! Hes right, would you rather have some other guy **** her and bounce, or your best friend whom you trust? Its your decision man, do whats best.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is happening to me right now.... one of my friends likes my sister and the feeling is mutual. Everyone likes the kid because he is a church goer and w.e. I know how he really acts and thinks though. He just wants a quick fvck.... I told him personally when he was at my house that "you can go out with her if you want, but if i hear that you guys have done anything i'll kill you." Then he went on to say how he wouldn't do that kinda stuff and i asked him if he wanted to stay friends or not and he said yeah. I'll know if they do ever do anything because my sisters bf has a thing for me and i could just ask her.