Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a problem with this girl im seeing

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I fell in love with this girl ive been seeing for 8 months. She loves me too and she is an awesome person. We are both just turning 21 and she is graduating this year. I seriously could see me spending, if not the rest of my life with her, atleast a significant amount of time with her.

I lost my virginity to her and we've had sex a lot of times since then. She asked me how many people I was with before her and I said she was the first one. However, she told me she was with 6 guys before me but none of them were one night stands or anything they all were a relationship of some sort. She has never cheated on anyone.

This didn't bother me at all at first because I didn't love her or anything. But for some reason it bothers me now that we are serious. Do you think thats a lot? I guess I don't really think its a lot compared to most college women but I guess I just wish we lost our virginity to eachother.

Also shes a real pretty and extremely talented girl. I think a lot of girls are jealous of her so most of her close friends are guys. Which,again, I didn't care in the beginning but it BOTHERS ME SO MUCH NOW. Why did I turn into this jealous, insecure guy?

I guess im just posting to see what you guys think...maybe you can say something to make me think/feel better.

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this girl. She has so many great qualities. I just can't get over her sleeping with 6 guys before me even though they werent one night stands or anything. I can't get over that her close friends are guys. I can't go to parties with her because I almost explode if I see her hugging or dancing with one of her guys friends. I know shes not cheating so don't even insist on that please.

Its so frustrating...I guess what im asking is how do I get back to the "non caring" way I acted when we first started seeing eachother?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro..you're having one-itis for her.

And I also see a little bit of insecurity mixed with a bit of jealousy.

Let me explain.

I really don't think you're bothered by the amount of guys at all. I think you'd still be insecure even if she slept with 2 or 3 guys before you. I think you're insecure because you gave your virginity to her, and have no way to measure how good you are. Your measuing stick are these other guys. You haven't slept with enough women to know if your sh*t is any good. So you have to take her word for it.

This then breeds a bit of jealousy. Internally, you want to have as much fun as she did just so you can be EVEN with her. I'm sure it would calm your nerves a whole bunch if you slept with 6 other women and all 6 of them told you that you were great in bed.

Honestly, at 21 years old, the chances you marry this girl and not divorce her are TOTALLY AGAINST YOU. IMO, I'd drop the LTR stuff while in college. Go out..have fun...test the sexual waters.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoo boy.

My friend, you are at the wrong website.

It sounds as though you are ready to buy a ring and pop the question.

You have opened Pandora's Box, so to speak, about the sexual history conversation. No one can tell you how to "get over it". You simply can or can't.

I'm pleading with you; do not propose to this girl. I have no problem with men or women waiting till they're married to begin having sex, but I sense you are emotionally fragile and inexperienced. I honestly am not trying to make you feel bad or demean you, but the odds of this relationship surviving are very small.

I know you think you are in love with this girl, and in some way, you might be. But take your time with this and don't do anything rash. Please.

Ignore the history and don't worry about it. Have fun with her as long as you can, if that's what you want, but...geez, take it slow.

Gipper

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first of all im not going out and buying anything of the sort anytime soon. The thought just crossed my mind about it thats all. You dont have to sleep with as many women as possible to have fun in college. I have had plenty of fun in college. And im not jealous on how I perform on her...the sex is phenominal. I guess I just wish she was all mine or something...im just being possessive. Im not sure why it bothers me thats why I posted. Im not sure why it bothers me now and why it didnt before.

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
you misunderstood! Im not going to ask her to marry me lol. I was just thinking about the future down the road. I realized she is so much better than other girls I have seen.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you got your EGO hurt!...It will not stop bothering you...so yo might as well start looking for a decent girl..and not a ho!
How does she feel about you?..Does she love you or has any long term plans?
I was in a similar situation where the girl had 7 more sex partners then I did. She wanted to marry me and we were almost in love. I told her we cant get married unless I even the score. She said she will think about it ....I guess she didnt value me that much as she said no and we broke up shortly after that.

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be thankful that she has had other sexual partners. This means (1) she is experienced and (2) she likes you better. What more could you ask for?

Personally I will not sleep with virgins or under-experienced women. I want quality, and that comes with practice!

Besides, what can you do about it? Nothing, but if you try you can surely drive a wedge between her and you and screw things up.

SHE PICKED YOU. Get it? :)