“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I have a lil dilema

DJ follower

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Ok so I like these two girls both are hb 9.0. The thing is that I like the girl that I have a slim chance with, more than the other one. I could prob just call the other one and ask her out right now and she would prob say yes. My problem is that If i ask the girl that I like more she would prob tell the other girl that I asked her out before I asked the other one. And if I just go for the girl I like less I would prob regret that I did not ask the one that I like more.... Any suggestions..

I know this is prob the worst post and prob doesnt make any sence... Im kinda in a hurry to work.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
dont ask either one out, just ask them to hang out with you/go on a date (sepratly of course) so you can date both of them and take it from there.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Lol, dont worry, go for the one that will bring you more happiness.

But play them both at the same time, invite them to come and chill with you (not a date). Btw are they best m8s.
 

DJ follower

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
note they are not best friends but they share a lot of friends. Ill just try both of them like you guys said.
 
Top