I have a crush with a black girl but I'm asian.. do I have a chance?

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score
juicywa said:
so with all these race wars thread going on, figured it was time to put it to rest by getting some hard core evidence.

I went to Omegle and asked strangers this question:

"I have a crush with a black girl but I'm asian.. do I have a chance?"

9/10 response was laughter like "lol" and then a "no".. about half mentioned penis size of asian being small.

so I changed that question to

"I have a crush with a white girl but I'm asian.. do I have a chance?"

responses was a lot better with this one. I'd say 6/10 said yes.

lol

Yes, you do! I have a lot of friends that I know love Asian guys.

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score
What?

backbreaker said:
it depends.. do you like duck sauce or soy sauce on your shrimp fried rice.

black people hate soy sauce.

From allll the black people i know. Soy sauce is good by them. You are just making up non-sense! Lmao! Wow

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score
For everyone!

Professor Booty said:
For the longest time I wasn't attracted to black girls - but then something flicked a switch in my head a couple of years ago and now I practically have a black girl fetish. Started hitting on more black girls and what I found is that they were a lot more receptive to my advances than I'd thought they be. I think it's because they're not used to being hit on by white guys (I'm white). May be different if you're Asian, I don't know. But I think it's worth a try because you may have an exotic appeal to them. Black girls mostly just attract black guys, I think.

See I made an account just so I could correct ya'll. I'm not every black girl nor am I like every black girl but, I know all types of them.
Some MAY be were not use to other people talking to them. But, trust me when i say it IS nothing new. Me personally I really ONLY LIKED white guys at first then , mixed (with whatever) then, a few black guys, Japanese whatever back to white. It really just gave me a chance to see what I wanted and didn't want in a guy. I've been hit on by just as many white dudes, as black dudes, as Mexican dudes, etc! I was never awe struck because it was a white guy cause its nothing new.

That being said my word of advice! From my knowledge! Posses characteristics that said "black" girl would like. (Like any other girl) Like! If you see she is into black guys too it is because he knows how to "lay it down" and have a tight as bond, usually manly, funny, assertive. if she likes white guys it is usually cause they can be gentle, sensitive, comical (in a differently way), really lovey, comforting, (all can be adventurous), ya know blah! Sooo just see what you have and what they are looking for a boom it doesn't matter what color. Have fun!

I could explain this into more depth! But, that's a lot! of typing so I hope you understand.. ?

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I love soy sauce on my shrimp fried rice and I'm black!

OP, all I'm gonna tell you is to just make a damn move! Stop worrying about other's opinions on chances of getting with her. Go for it yourself. That's the only way you'll know.

Case closed. Leave my courtroom.

I agree! Nuff said!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread, I chuckled. An Asian guy has a 1 in a 100 chance with a black girl.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From allll the black people i know. Soy sauce is good by them. You are just making up non-sense! Lmao! Wow
Lol idk wtf backbreaker is talking about. I love soy sauce, fvck duck sauce. Anyways I know an attractive black chick that's with a Asian dude. If your game is tight enough you can pretty much have any ethnicity you want.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
How about go the fvck outside, improve yourself, interact in social situations and stop fvcking staying home making random internet surveys crying about the cruelty of race sexual dynamics.
This.

Seems everyone has just gotten so theoretical but never puts anything into practice. What I've learnt is regardless of whatever you are. If you put effort into yourself and have the necessary skills, anything is possible. The problem is half the time you're just not willing to take the first step.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not Asian but I do have Asian friends and I have seen guys of all races date attractive black women. Black American women are by far the most open minded group of women out there bar none, all you need to do is say yes. The only kinds of black girls I find that are stuck up are the mixed looking ones but compared to girls of any other race a lot of them are not that picky.

Asian guys who have their **** together can kill it with black and latin girls when they decide to go interracial. The only kind of girls you guys [and indians] have to worry about are white girls, specifically white american girls that are hot, because they are the only ones with a hang up of going interracial with an asian guy even if he is of quality. I have asian friends who clean up with black and latin girls but can barely get much going with a white girl, as for asian guys with persian dime pieces? forget about it!

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound dumb

El Payaso said:
When I saw the title of this thread, I chuckled. An Asian guy has a 1 in a 100 chance with a black girl.

You have no Idea! What you are talking about. For real! I know 1000z that are attracted or would love to be with a asain guy.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheeAwesomest said:
You have no Idea! What you are talking about. For real! I know 1000z that are attracted or would love to be with a asain guy.
don't worry, he is the forum's local dumbass