"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I have a crappy car and drive my friends new car sometimes, what to say to girls?

Benwin

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Location
London
I have a crappy car and drive my friends new car sometimes, what to say to girls?

Cause u know that question is coming, "omg, this is nice, how long have you had it?" and you can either lie, partially lie, or tell the truth

what to do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Harden the f*** up. What kind of bullsh!t question is this?
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Seriously ... How does this fit into the Discussion forum?
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Never been put in this position. Although sometimes i drive my friends piece of sh1t 91' grand am (worth the gas thats in it) and i always think someone will ask what happened to my nice car.. no one ever has though so really it doesnt matter.

If a girl asks u just lie. Who cares..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr. Bacardi

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Why lie?

Yes, I have fallen victim to taking my friend's car out, actually, his father's. 2004 e55 AMG. It is a sweet ride indeed, nicest car I have had the pleasure to be in. When a girl asks, normally just be like "It isn't mine, but so what...." right? Damn, no need to lie, sir.

- Mr. Bacardi
 
Top