Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have a confession to make to the forums

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
I'm too friggin lazy to approach chicks. It's too thirsty and desperate for me to waste the energy on. Instead it's better when chicks approach you.

Which isn't that difficult when you are not only good looking, have good height and are in shape but non-needy, thirsty, desperate, and have a soild social circle of friends who like to go out and aren't thirsty for women's validation either. (Doesn't hurt that they're not only good looking and successful themselves but can talk to women on a variety of topics without staring at them as if they've never seen a hot chick themselves.)

Been approached by single and groups of chicks in NYC, A.C, Vegas, on vacation on the islands, in Florida and other states I've been to. Bachelorette parties in clubs, single chicks, in clubs, bars etc.

So why the hell should I not be lazy and be "productive" approaching?

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Because approaching is the puas religion. Approaching gives them a sense of purpose. They feel like they are becoming more masculine and assertive by taking action. This may be true for guys who are socially awkward. For guys who actually get laid, we all know that nothing counts until the relationship becomes sexual. You could be an approach machine and spend all your time entertaining women. If it hasn't escalated into a sexual interaction, it doesn't even count. Just free entertainment for women.

I've actually been out with puas and they make it a goal to meet a certain approach quota. I've seen guys having good interactions and then ejecting because they don't want to blow it. Then they mentally masturbate in their heads about how good the approach was, thinking about all the props they'll get once they post a field report. Meanwhile the same chick is already making out with some random guy in a dark corner somewhere.

I say death to the approach artist. You are not doing anything special. It only seems special to you because you have approach anxiety. To normal people it's just mingling. Nothing special about it. So just interacting with women is considered a milestone nowadays? Only from the perspective of a socially awkward guy.

Normal people go out and have fun and hook up. Every single weekend. They don't make a big deal out of approaching people. Its called being social.

I'm not saying I don't approach, because I do. But I don't go out with the goal of approaching. Its a pathethic goal. I'm not happy just because I have the priveledge of interacting with a woman. To me nothing has even started yet until I've connected with her on a romantic level. I'm thinking about the end game. Also, I'd rather be good looking and get approached any day of the week. Most women in the sexual meat market are the same anyway. It doesn't matter which ones approach you, as long as they are attractive.

The guys making approaching a big deal are merely projecting their own lack of experience. They value something that guys with experience take for granted.
Agree 100%. Except my end game is doing what the hell I feel like at the time with my end game almost never on getting laid A.S.A.P.

I'm probably one of the least thirsty dudes because ive got more important shyt to worry about. Chicks sense it and most become even more intrigued.

Never followed pua except to lmao at it.

Worst being that rainbow my lil pony mowhawk hair short dude on video vince kelvin having thirst buckets in awe at average chicks to overweight wanting nothing to do with "master teacher" only because he approached like a retarded tool.

The most wtf cringeworthy lmao shyt I've ever witnessed.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Approaching is outdated and puts women on a pedestal.
Approaching if some chick gives you obvious signals she wants to be approached and you feel like it isn't putting them on a pedestal.

But just random approaching as if you are one step away from going serial rapist is another ballgame entirely.

Id been out with a friend in NYC and was just minding my own business leaning on a chair while he went to the bathroom and some younger chick pointed at me and waved then motioned for me to come talk to her. I went over, we bullshhitted till my friend got back, talked a little while more, i got bored and my friend and I left to another spot.

If a chick makes it obvious she wants to talk to me ill approach. If i really feel like it. But to just walk up to chicks like ive never had one? Nah. Im good. Lmao

Serenity

Reaction score
It's totally possible to approach without being desperate, needy or putting women on a pedestal. The idea of approaching immediately makes it all so artificial in a way though. I have done what could be considered approaching several times, but I don't think about it like that, in fact I don't think about it at all. I see someone interesting, I just move towards them.

All that PUA stuff is too much though. It's not a science or an art to me, it's just the normal fvcking response to noticing something or someone that interests me, to get closer and find out more. It's not something that takes effort, not something I have to force myself to do. No energy is wasted when I'm genuinely curious, if I were to make it a goal then I would be exhausted by it.

Discussions like this often end up with "either or", one way or the other way of doing things. Both ways are fine by me, sometimes I'm approached and sometimes I naturally approach. You can't see someone that really interests you and sit on the sidelines crossing your fingers that they'll see you and approach... If everyone had that mindset then nobody would go up to anyone because "it would be below them to do so", retarded mindset if you ask me.

If it takes effort to just approach a woman then clearly she isn't that interesting after all...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
1. Yes, all else being equal, it’s far better to just have women approach you. But some guys don’t have that as an option. If you’re not at least Chadlite, it’s not going to happen.

2. Yes, approaching does seem like a big deal to socially awkward guys. To such guys, it does feel like trying to land on the moon lol.

3. I never agreed with “approach quotas.” Forcing yourself to approach x number of women is not necessarily productive. Women can sense when you don’t really want to talk to them, and you are just “forcing” it.

4. I don’t think you necessarily need IOIs to approach, although that’s a bonus. I recommend that guys go by their intuition. If you have a good “feeling” about a chick, it’s probably good idea to give it a shot and approach. I had my best nights doing just that.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
1. Yes, all else being equal, it’s far better to just have women approach you. But some guys don’t have that as an option. If you’re not at least Chadlite, it’s not going to happen.

2. Yes, approaching does seem like a big deal to socially awkward guys. To such guys, it does feel like trying to land on the moon lol.

3. I never agreed with “approach quotas.” Forcing yourself to approach x number of women is not necessarily productive. Women can sense when you don’t really want to talk to them, and you are just “forcing” it.

4. I don’t think you necessarily need IOIs to approach, although that’s a bonus. I recommend that guys go by their intuition. If you have a good “feeling” about a chick, it’s probably good idea to give it a shot and approach. I had my best nights doing just that.
IMO going no ego conservative id say im average. Above average height, in shape, good looks, face etc.

No chadlite.

Being brutally honest ive grown up with many uber-chads in NYC. Either and or shredded and jacked with model quality face, tall, white, social skills, great dressers, families with money and as much as that chad meme is played or gets dudes annoyed and laughable too its 100% true.

Growing up and going out walking in crowds you'd see some of the hottest chicks necks snap looking or groups of chicks looking and giggling, one chick whos a smoke show had her friend BEG my friend BEG him to date her. Could ask any of my friends out of the blue who dont even know the term chad. Yo who had the most, hottest and every chick that knew them liked them? Every one would say the dudes name. Same with other chads i grew up with.

You were out or around with them hanging out with chicks there? Didnt matter. Might as well not been alive or just served as their dreamboats friend.

And that went fir every non chad there. It was like freaking justin beiber in front of twenty something chicks vs the average joes. No contest as to the chicks you might as well been invisble.

No joke

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO going no ego conservative id say im average. Above average height, in shape, good looks, face etc.

No chadlite.

Being brutally honest ive grown up with many uber-chads in NYC. Either and or shredded and jacked with model quality face, tall, white, social skills, great dressers, families with money and as much as that chad meme is played or gets dudes annoyed and laughable too its 100% true.

Growing up and going out walking in crowds you'd see some of the hottest chicks necks snap looking or groups of chicks looking and giggling, one chick whos a smoke show had her friend BEG my friend BEG him to date her. Could ask any of my friends out of the blue who dont even know the term chad. Yo who had the most, hottest and every chick that knew them liked them? Every one would say the dudes name. Same with other chads i grew up with.

You were out or around with them hanging out with chicks there? Didnt matter. Might as well not been alive or just served as their dreamboats friend.

And that went fir every non chad there. It was like freaking justin beiber in front of twenty something chicks vs the average joes. No contest as to the chicks you might as well been invisble.

No joke
I had a brief “Chadlite” phase when I had full, thick spiky hair. One night, I was at the old Studio 54 at MGM in Vegas, and I counted a total of ten chicks that approached me that night. I told the tenth chick that she needed to “take a number.”

She laughed and said, “Actually I’m married but I really wanted to introduce you to my single friend so and so.”

I was never a Chad, but I’ve seen with my own eyes how women react to them. Another night, after a chick that I was dancing with in the club (S54) disappeared, I saw her walk up to this ultra-GQ model Chad, and just put out her hand. They exchanged no words, held hands and left together. In a battle between Chadlite and Uber-Chad, the latter obviously wins.

TLDR: I believe in blackpill because I’ve seen and experienced it.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got a point, if women are approaching you, why should you approach them?
Approaching makes you the chooser though (to some extent), and allows you to show your masculinity by going after what you want.
But who cares really? Whatever works for you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've yet to even fully grasp the full extent of Red Pill (there seems to be many strange versions) and yet I keep hearing this Black Pill.

Care to explain to me what it means?

With the exception of Sosuave, I don't surf the manosphere.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'm too friggin lazy to approach chicks. It's too thirsty and desperate for me to waste the energy on. Instead it's better when chicks approach you.

Which isn't that difficult when you are not only good looking, have good height and are in shape but non-needy, thirsty, desperate, and have a soild social circle of friends who like to go out and aren't thirsty for women's validation either. (Doesn't hurt that they're not only good looking and successful themselves but can talk to women on a variety of topics without staring at them as if they've never seen a hot chick themselves.)

Been approached by single and groups of chicks in NYC, A.C, Vegas, on vacation on the islands, in Florida and other states I've been to. Bachelorette parties in clubs, single chicks, in clubs, bars etc.

agree. tbh thots in 2019.. you dont need to move out of house. well you do,but not with them. IG/SNAP with 500 followers and they wet, they pming you.

imagine you had 3000 followers! LMAO!

this is sad reality

i got some lays after i botted fake followers on instagram (but real are much better)

hoes age 15-25 were adding me on ig and getin wet

hoes age 25-35 were creating IG for the first time in their life just to add me and see whats the fuss about (i had blocked account)

they stupid for fame my man

popular (and not ugly, of course, but not handsome either) rappers have them thots PMing them on instagram all the time! and sending boobs!

passive game!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've yet to even fully grasp the full extent of Red Pill (there seems to be many strange versions) and yet I keep hearing this Black Pill.

Care to explain to me what it means?

With the exception of Sosuave, I don't surf the manosphere.
Black Pill is the theory that women’s attraction to men is based mostly on looks. Money and status can work too, but generally the better looking guy has the advantage.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Black Pill is the theory that women’s attraction to men is based mostly on looks. Money and status can work too, but generally the better looking guy has the advantage.
That's common knowledge.

However that's the initial attraction.

The only constant attraction that beats looks or money or status is power.

Men who are able to shape their surroundings just by being around will attract many women even if he's ugly.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Approaching women has just as much to do with personality and confidence than looks alone.

You are defeated before you try. Until that changes, you wont get anywhere with approaching.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
I had a brief “Chadlite” phase when I had full, thick spiky hair. One night, I was at the old Studio 54 at MGM in Vegas, and I counted a total of ten chicks that approached me that night. I told the tenth chick that she needed to “take a number.”

She laughed and said, “Actually I’m married but I really wanted to introduce you to my single friend so and so.”

I was never a Chad, but I’ve seen with my own eyes how women react to them. Another night, after a chick that I was dancing with in the club (S54) disappeared, I saw her walk up to this ultra-GQ model Chad, and just put out her hand. They exchanged no words, held hands and left together. In a battle between Chadlite and Uber-Chad, the latter obviously wins.

Lol. Same shyt happened to me years ago at a club in NJ on NYE while out with my girlfriend at the time and her girlfriends.

It was like the stars aligned and I was the only "Chad" in the club. Could have been because I was with my girlfriend and a group of her girlfriends, it was NYE and many of these chicks were single and horny.

One if them started dry hump dancing on my leg while at the bar, another of her friends walked up to me looking in my eyes and said: (my real name) why are you soo cute. Same night id walk to go take a squirt in the bathroom and i swear it felt like chicks were looking at me like a piece of man meat. Another chick while sitting next to my girlfriend just sits down next to me then puts her head on my shoulder and tells me: my husband just left me.

It was out of control that night. Literally surreal because I've been out with Uber chad friends and good lord you see womens necks snap and the immediate talking to one another. And you might as well call it a wrap. Its over for you. Lmao

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Approaching women has just as much to do with personality and confidence than looks alone.

You are defeated before you try. Until that changes, you wont get anywhere with approaching.
Approaching chicks has to do with the specific chick being attracted to your specific looks or all the personality and "confidence" in the world isn't going to change her mind.

Ive no problem approaching its just boring to me as ive got friends to bs with etc.

Shyt ive even been out and in no mood to entertain chicks that approached me. Rather just hang out and bs with friends.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Approaching chicks has to do with the specific chick being attracted to your specific looks or all the personality and "confidence" in the world isn't going to change her mind.

Ive no problem approaching its just boring to me as ive got friends to bs with etc.

Shyt ive even been out and in no mood to entertain chicks that approached me. Rather just hang out and bs with friends.
Attraction is important but if you dont have confidence and social skills, she will be instantly turned off.

Therefore, its as equally important.