Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I have a boyfriend"... seriously

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE OREO

Since your last reply was more civilized than your other ones, i'll cut the smart comments and hop to the point.

The original poster, Joe Boxer, wrote :
if I found myself in this all too common situation:

"sorry I have a boyfriend"

How exactly do you respond to this?
You manipulated it into :
react with "I have a boyfriend!!!"
You quoted that phrase, including the exclaimation marks. I don't see the exclaimation marks on the original poster's quote. The tone of the two responses are quite different and I'm sorry that you couldnt recognize that.

Maybe, just MAYBE you're right. You might not be the guy that "steals" girls from other guys. However, when you're closing with any of the three methods named above (which means you're interested in her), especially the fvck close or the kiss close, you're expecting her not to realize that you're trying to pick her up, or atleast seduce her? Give me a break Oreo, the cookie cutter dj bible doesnt explain everything (excuse the pun) and give you the answer to every question. Before you even try and kiss her, she'll pick up the fact that you're interested. Sure, you might not be interested in the girl, then the part of your post regarding your suaveness would be irrelevant to the main topic the thread starter posted, correct?

You seem to contradict yourself a lot, even in your "semi-high" state (as opposed to your "full-bore-high" state). Statements such as "maybe they trusted me as someone who WONT pin them down and fvck them, or perhaps they even respected me as a MAN who doesnt steal girls from other guys." contradict the following statement of "yeah...well, actually its much rather recomended you fvck close her, or if you cant, then date close, or if that doesnt work, then number close." Since you're not interested in her at all and she never picked up your vibe of attraction why would she expect you to even kiss her (which is your back-up closing plan, right behind fvck); are you really naive to believe that a girl with integrity, a keeper-type, would allow you to kiss her on the lips?

Your post is so full of contraditions that I'm going to contradict myself argueing about your contradictions :p. The scenario the original poster wrote and couple of scenarios you gave are completely different. It's like you telling the doctor that you broke your leg and he puts a cast on your arm; it serves absolutely no purpose to solve the problem.

You personal habits (whatever you're getting high off of) is a personal flaw I don't need to address, but i feel that giving off steam on a public forum like this is a waste of bandwidth and i felt an urge to address it.

Btw, you asked me why I'm home. I'll tell you why, I just moved from Miami to New Port Richey, a hick town about 40 minutes from Tampa. I have a steady girlfriend of one year who I deeply love and she reciprocates. Thanks to this board, i was able to pick up this lovely young lady. I don't plan on cheating on her and i stayed home on a saturday night to talk to her (meaning she stayed home tonight too instead of being out with her girl friends, aka sacrifice, a keeper attribute). I also don't have a car because i totalled it a few months back and since I'm going to college, I won't really need one.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

gentlemen i must be even more wasted, cause that^^ made almost no sense to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHH

it was even funnier however. :D

let me go back and reread it again, since it did address me

HAHAH, ok ok, first thing, before you get more confused, let me outline the BASIC/SIMPLE schematic for an approach conversation.

Intro -KINO

fluff talk, asking about her, neg hits, C&F, interest level builders!-KINO

elicitng values, finding out about her, and what she "values" in men, this would be where she indicates she has a boyfriend, by saying somehting like "well, my boyfriend is really muscular" or something of the like ;)
-KINO!!!

then, its linking values to yourself, making her feel like you have all those "values" and..KINO

then its some more fun casual convo-KINO!

Enticement with a boyfriend, date close- cut her off during her PEAK of interest and suggest getting something to eat (after finding out she doesnt have anywhere to go, all covered in the masterful convos)

enticement with a boyfriend, number close - cut her off during peak of itnerest, and ask her number to continue this convo again, later (this is if you/she has some place to be and date is impossible)

and i wont include the enticement FVCK close since i dont need to steal another guys girl. :)

and then, whats all this sh1t i hear about "you cant kiss her without telling her your interested"

well freaking DUH! hahahahah, but there are many ways to let her know your interested... like..KINO!

and i never told you I "kissed" any of these girls with boyfriends, did I?

In fact, we had lots of FUN without kissing each other...LOTS OF KINO however ;)

seems to me like you cant imagine enjoying a girls company for any other reason then sex :\ and thats not my place to point out, but all your **** about "blah blah sacrifices, blah blah sluts, blah blah cheaters"

what the hell man? you need to get some girl friends and find out how much fun you can have without even ****ing them.

:D

do you need me to outline the basics of phone convos, and dates as well? just so you dont get scared and start thinking im having phone sex or fvcking these girls under the table?

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE

You obviously lack the basic concept of understanding and your endless lines of "ahahahahahhahahahaha!!!11" acting like everyone's cool and funny really isnt impressing anyone. Ontop of that, the idea that someone with your attitude censuring me as using a girl for sex is absurb.

You're still sorta confused on the BASIC/SCHEMATIC of fundamental understanding of English as your first language. Your masteful convo already lead you to know that she has a bf Mr. Holmes, yet you still Kino and "show interest" but you said yourself that the ladies "respected me as a MAN who doesnt steal girls from other guys." I know I'm no the only one seeing the contradiction.

Give all the kino you want, in the end, you're showing interest to someone who has a bf and sooner or later, she'll see you're coming on with all the kino. I'm not righteous_crusader001 or anything, and I highly doubt you're the pimp you imagine yourself to be, I just think you're giving yourself more credit than you deserve and should back off on the ego pills.

You seem to be quite stuck on KINO, maybe you can just feel up the girl all night and she'll never notice anything; well, only if you're feeling the legs of a paraplegic. In the end, you're still defending yourself as someone who doesnt steal girls away from other guys but will show interest and try and seduce them. Way to go Mr. Contradiction.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STOMACH CRAMPS!!!!

Originally posted by AmgineEX
You obviously lack the basic concept of understanding and your endless lines of "ahahahahahhahahahaha!!!11" acting like everyone's cool and funny really isnt impressing anyone. Ontop of that, the idea that someone with your attitude censuring me as using a girl for sex is absurb.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ok ok, not EVERYONES cool and funny, your not cool.

HAHA, you are funny though... like...funny for me to laugh at. :D

lol, then, "kino" bla blah your still showing a girl im interested? whatever man

Im showing that i am a charismatic male who isnt afraid to touch a delictible piece of body. Which gives me a greater chance to get hooked up with her hottie friends then you, with your "she has a boyfriend! run away from her! its the plauge!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!"

come on, she has a boyfriend, an so i cant talk and joke with her?

dude, your ****ing insecure as ****, dont worry, when i meet your gf, even though i might carress that ass, i still wouldnt sleep with her. ;)

meh

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yeah, sorry, I forgot about all those desperate chumps out there. I'll excuse myself."

Don't expect to have a chance with her after you say that though.

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't we all just get along? :)

Alrite since I started this thread I feel obligated to follow it up. (Have loved the responses though guys, thanks a ton.)

This situation has arisen for me just once. I was at a party and was making conversation with a close girl friend of mine and we were both pretty drunk if I remember correctly. I had finished a joke and I think I was starting to use a lot more sexual inuendo and joking kino (I think we were slapping each others asses) and she said while smiling "don't forget I have a boyfriend around here". She didn't say it in some sort of fun-stopping awkward-slience inducing way and we carried on as normal. I found her a 7 tops. Easy yes, but a little too bagged on so to speak for my tastes and I didn't have plans on trying to get with her that night.

Now I forget which thread it was specifically but I think it was one about rejection (obviously) where it talked about girls who have boyfriends.

I painted a mental picture and realised that I had no clever line to play that off. If I was dropped into that spot I would have given the girl a blank stare while my cheeks turned red. I needed something to say which would play it off incase I ever was hitting on a girl (and I use that term loosely) and she happened to use that line in whatever context. Presuming it's the friendly upfront "I have a boyfriend :)" line as if to say "I'm spoken for but show me what you got anyways" I want to be able to think of something off the top of my head that would proove that this hadn't swayed me and I had a sense of humor.

If however the girl I was hitting on gave me they "I have a boyfriend!:mad:" line as if to say "I'm spoken for and you havn't impressed me enough to make me think twice so f*ck off" with corresponding body language I think I'd be able to pick up on that fairly quickly. In that case she's got the upper hand and it's best to just next her. I'd try and save grace than get my ass to the next HB.

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Also Oreo

Oreo, i see that you're from NC, so you're in the same time zone as I am. Since you're such a full fledged pimp, why are you home on a saturday night posting on this site? I really doubt you're the altruistic type of guy who would sacrifice his saturday night to "help" out other people with their problems. Good job Dr. Laura, or should i call you Hypocrit?

LOL on the "Good Job Dr. Laura"

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oreo

Oreo, i love how you try and put up the fascade that you "don't care" and play the laugh it off game. On the inside, you are far more insecure than I am. I'm secure enough to know to leave a girl taken well alone if that's what she wants. I never stated "she has a boyfriend! run away from her! its the plauge!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!" You need to get off the pot, it's giving you hallucinations.

People can practically see the "wry" look on your face when you give off those laughs because you have nothing better to say than TRY to play off cool and act like you don't care.

You also seem to change the topic around quite a bit. No where were there " [other] hottie friends." in the original conversation. This was supposed to be a one on one convo. I never said not to befriend the girl just because she has a bf, rather i stated that you shouldn't try and pick her up. It's called decency and class, something you obviously lack.

Along with your legendary ability to misconstrue the English language, you also showed off your lack of maturity with
ok ok, not EVERYONES cool and funny, your not cool.

HAHA, you are funny though... like...funny for me to laugh at.
That's something a 5th grader would say, not someone who has class. You say you are charasmatic but just from the way you talk to other people, there's nothing charasmatic about you; unless people find having a drug habit, and insecurity and anger problems charasmatic.

when i meet your gf, even though i might carress that ass, i still wouldnt sleep with her.
You're giving yourself too much credit here. What makes you think my gf would even be remotely attracted to a lude, incoherant, babbling druggie like you. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Michael Jackson has a better chance of caressing her ass than you.

Please, feel free to reply when you have some concrete arguements to make against me. Don't throw the C+F lines at me, doesn't work on men.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Oreo

Please, feel free to reply when you have some concrete arguements to make against me. Don't throw the C+F lines at me, doesn't work on men.
hahaha, please dude, your not a man, your replies reek of "womanhood"

"hottie friends" arent in the orignal conversation? How could anyone be so short-sighted as not to predict taht a HB would have HB friends?

You obviously dont know what being a DJ is, if you did you would realize that a DJ is a DJ 24/7, not only when he is trying t "pick up" a girl.

If I am a DJ around a chick witha boyfriend, it shows EVEN MORE how secure I am with my own abilities, and the fact that I DONT see her as just a sex slave (since i am still interested in her, even though i know her sexuality is off-limits), the fact taht I still kino her, and make jokes shows i am not intimidated by some other guy shes "dating" if in fact she was telling the truth.

And when she goes home at night, and talks to her friends, when she recalls the event of being approached by someone, she says "oh i met this great guy yesterday! hes so funny and energetic! you have to meet him!" instead of thinking "im not gonna tell them about that looser who approached me trying to pick me up" and keeping silent.

And then, what if I run into her on the street, and I approach one of her friends? then I get turned down by that friend, and I approach another friend, that girl will automaticaly know she was my second choice, but if i am a DJ around everyone, dropping subtle hints and picking up on theirs, then they never know which one, if any, I am really interested in.

and curiosity, curiosity is SUCH a great attribute that women have. :)

PS- notice my threads actually give SOME advice in response to your, which are actually baseless assults on me. I didnt even start this thread argueing with anyone, i simply wanted an example of the conversation which lead to the "i have a boyfriend" response, afterwards i would explain what they did wrong, adn give basic pointers for a much more succesful approach, you however must have mistaken something(your own insecure sh1t playing in here) i said for a personal attack on people.

and even though the people who DID SAY they got this sort of response before, you were the only one who felt it neccesary to defend all of them, from my mean and horrible insults.

So come on man, who are you defending? Stop argueing or argue with at least examples from how YOU approach, and from your OWN situations dealing with women, instead of attacking a stranger on the internet.

But of course, your own insecurities have prevented you from even speaking about the actual "subject", and yet you blame me from chaning subject!? You are the one who hasnt said anything on the actual subject of being turned down, and have endlessly tried to make me out to be some drugged up scum that keeps chaning the subkect because i reffered to the girls HB friends!? yeah...okay man.. go on and talk on subject about drugs and my lowly ways with women, cause that was the TRUE intention joe boxer made this thread :rolleyes:

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JoE BoXeR
Can't we all just get along? :)
had finished a joke and I think I was starting to use a lot more sexual inuendo and joking kino (I think we were slapping each others asses) and she said while smiling "don't forget I have a boyfriend around here". She didn't say it in some sort of fun-stopping awkward-slience inducing way and we carried on as normal.
HAHA, thats pretty awesome.

she had a boyfriend, and she still didnt mind having fun, and she didnt reject you, she was only warning you.

when you imagine a place where the girl says "i have a boyfriend" how do you imagine it?

the whole approach? or just taht one line?

I try to imagine a whole approach and I cant see how a sane girl would just randomly blurt out that she has a boyfriend. It would be like me walking around and blurting out "i have a penis" to my friends.

they would be like "okay..whats that have to do with anything?"

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dead Topic. I must say, i deleted this whole post after i typed it and decided to say this. Argueing online is like comparing penis size or SAT scores, you're still a loser no matter what. So I'm going to be the bigger man and drop this topic, you do what you want.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oreo you concept of seduction is a slanted, squed regergetation of the basic 'tecknique' vs mindset crap, and it makes me sick.

Amgineex, your innitial post was great, and very true. In fact, most women have men they 'keep around' who they use to brag to their friends and fend off potential dates... manage to bust through her safety shield and your in! All you need to say is "And I'm sure he's an understanding, confident, charismatic man who won't be threatened by two new friends going out for a cup of hot chocolate and some laughs... I mean, hes secure enough in himself not to boss you around, right?" and boom, if her BF isn't a DJ [and the chances of that are... :D ], your in.

You two shouldn't be arguing, it hurts MY head.

Last edited:

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Busting into this royal rumble...

1. Saying that you would not go after a chick for moral reasons when she has a bf is just inane. As Matrix told us before, there is no such thing as morality. There's absolutely no evidence to support the belief that there's some kind of divine moral code that governs the universe.

2. However, you should realize that any chick who you get to cheat on her bf is not LTR material, even if she dumps her bf. This is my current situation, and I'm playing the field and looking for more girls, because I know she's doing the same thing.

3. Oreo, I don't get how you can be interested in a girl but not her sexuality. Are you interested in her personality? I find that most girls have awful personalities. For example, can you think of one girl you know who's funny? I know I can't, girls just aren't funny.

4. David Deangelo has a great example of a C+F response to the borefriend excuse in one of his newsletters.

Well, I'm happy for you and I'm sure that's a big acheivement for you, but for the rest of us it's kind of normal. Maybe you shouldn't go blurting that out to any random stranger you see. My name's Dan by the way.
5. There's the SS borefriend destroyer pattern, but by patterning as soon as you meet her you sound like a new age homosexual psychologist.

6. Oreo, you have some great ideas when you're sober. There's a time and place for weed, and it's not when you're posting on sosuave.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Busting into this royal rumble...

Originally posted by Superman X
3. Oreo, I don't get how you can be interested in a girl but not her sexuality. Are you interested in her personality? I find that most girls have awful personalities. For example, can you think of one girl you know who's funny? I know I can't, girls just aren't funny.

I am a guy who enjoys women. Naturally, spending time around them, being a DJ around them poses no threat to me...What's the worst that can happen? She falls in love with me and leaves her loser AFC? pfft!:rolleyes:

The more women I was around, the more confidant and relaxed I felt being around women. The more women I "hit on," the more I discovered about specific techniques, about what works for me, how to maximize my potential, and better improving my game.

Nobody here is perfect, there is always room for improvement, and I figure, why not practice on the one where it wont matter? I know I wont fvck her anyway, why not practice a few new things on her? Besides the social proof she provides is extreme, people see you around girls, playing and DJing them, you gain mad respect.

If I spend my time only DJing chicks that I have a chance at scoring with, that would be like thinking I dont have a penis, until I am ready to fvck someone.

I am a DJ, always, I dont turn it on and off. Just like I dont leave my penis at home when I hang out with guy friends.

6. Oreo, you have some great ideas when you're sober. There's a time and place for weed, and it's not when you're posting on sosuave. [/B]
for the last time, i was NOT high on weed!

:D