Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I have a boyfriend" is a REJECTION, NOT A SH1T TEST!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i have NEVER had a girl who is interested tell me or "test" me by saying she has a boyfriend.

Whether a girl is single or not, if she says she has a boyfriend, that means literally "I DO NOT WANT TO PURSUE ANYTHING PHYSICAL WITH U"

it is absolutely NOT a shyt test!!!

i cant believe some people think its a shyt test.......maybe all u "don juans" have ur little "confident" (aka insecure) heads up ur asses that u think every rejection is just a shyt test? Because in reality, if everyone was as confident as they thy to think they are, then they wouldnt need to justify a girl rejecting him (saying "oh its nice u wanna take me out, but I have a bf, sorry") by calling ti a shyt test. A REAL MAN will know that shes just not interested and not be phased by it.

Wanna know how to know if shes interested???? If she has a boyfriend and says she is single - THAT is a sign of pure sexual interest.

"I have a boyfriend" is NOT a shyt test, its just THE most common ******** style rejection every chick uses to avoid confrontation. Its her way out of hurting your feelings, and its her way of being gentle with her rejection. I laugh at fools who consider this a shyt test, because they seem to think that because they are so confident with all their don juaness, that SURELY a girl is just testing them when she says "I have a boyfriend"

IT IS NOT A SHYT TEST, IT IS A REJECTION. LEARN IT. ACCEPT IT. AND MOVE ON.

PLAY THE NUMBERS GAME!

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are mostly right, however you may have just asked a woman who actually DOES have a boyfriend and is just being honest!

InvisibleMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been saying this all along but no one listens to me. Now, how do I get them to stop telling me about their boyfriends? I just look at a woman sometimes and she'll say "I have a boyfriend." Sometimes women come up to me that I didn't even know were there and they tell me "I have a boyfriend." I get emails from strangers saying "I have a boyfriend." I get letters in the mail with just the line: "I have a boyfriend." I've even had a couple GUYS come up out of the blue and say "I have a boyfriend."

- Invisible Man

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay Skip, I'm not going to deny that you've f^cked more women than I ever will, but you are not a seducer. A real mac knows this isn't always the case.

You're right. If a woman is *really* interested she "will not have a boyfriend."

But when a woman says she has a boyfriend it means about as much as the rest of the crap that typically comes from a women's mouth.

Sometimes they are genuine. I.e., when my girl gets hit on she is being genuine when she says that. It has nothing to do with the guy.

Sometimes they really mean, "ewwww this guy is creeping me out. Why won't he get the hint and leave. I whish I could just tell him to f^ck off but I'm too nice."

But guess what, any mac worth his weight in Trojans shouldn't ever get this. You should be good enough at reading body language and calibration to read natural signals. And more to the point you shouldn't be creeping out woman.

The third and most common (for a budding PUA) meaning is, "sorry man, I'm really not in the mood right now. You've FAILED to gain my interest. Maybe later."

You may get this from woman who do hope or want you to pursue them.
This has as much to do with the woman as it does you.

This is where the ability to pursue comes into play. If it's a street CA you're probably screwed unless you have time.

Bottom line is it doesn't mean sh^t.

But, once you become desirable and stop chasing women you will never hear that again. So it's really a moot point.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm this reminded me of when I was at a lounge/nightclub in The Hotel last week. I was out with one of my girls and her cousin. They were both smokin hot, definately dressed to impress. My girl had to go downstairs to meet some other friends (she was the list name) so I was keeping her cousin company which I didn't mind. Anyway this dude walks up to her and asks her to dance and she's like "No I'm with my man here" coming over to me. I thought that'd be the end of it but when my girl came back and we were sitting togeher he figured he'd make a move on her cousin again, cause my girl's all touchy feely with me. Anyway he comes over and her cousin says that my girl and I are brother and sister and we're still dating. The guy didn't get the point (he even tried to hook me up with HIS sister who wasn't to far away) and my girl's cousin got hot "Hey I'm trying to be with my man and Daddy doesn't like that so f*ck off a$$hole!" she was loud but since it was it was a really loud club nobody really heard but him. He offered to buy me a drink after but I said I was okay.

Some guys just don't get it.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Zero Hero said:
You are mostly right, however you may have just asked a woman who actually DOES have a boyfriend and is just being honest!
yes, and a woman who MIGHT think ur hot/sweet/funny, but isnt willing to cheat on her man. The point is, when she says shes got a bf, then a man should not try to validate himself by saying "ohhh please thats just a shyt test"

2cirius

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
yes, and a woman who MIGHT think ur hot/sweet/funny, but isnt willing to cheat on her man. The point is, when she says shes got a bf, then a man should not try to validate himself by saying "ohhh please thats just a shyt test"
haha, yes, and these are probably the same guys who after getting kicked in the nuts and a facefull of pepper spray say: "ah, she's just playin hard to get!":crackup:

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: It's a Tricky Situation

This is indeed a tricky situation. For those of you who may not have had a chance to read my post entitled "Approaching Women in Gyms," I had an experience a couple weeks ago with a woman at my gym that I didn't think about approaching at first but I did it because she kept on looking at me when I was working out-lifting weights. Each time our eyes met, she would look away, then she would look at me again and our eyes would meet, but she'd look away. So I decided to take a chance. When I walked to her, smiling and confident and all, it was as if her eyes lit up when I was talking to her and she began smiling very broadly. When she was looking at me before, she wasn't smiling, but I could sense a "checking out look."

We had a great conversation, I got a chance to make her laugh and all, but she did tell me when I asked if I could get her number that she works and doesn't think her boyfriend would be too happy about it. I noticed her looking down at the carpet in deep thought saying "Hmmmm...." when I asked if I could get her digits. Maybe it's true or perhaps in her opinion, she felt I asked for her number too fast, since she tends to be there on the same days and times as me. However, before I left, she asked me what my name was again and shook my hand. Dating is definitely a hassle, but one can only hope that eventually we all get to meet someone who feels the same way about us as we do about them.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Need Advice

Could anyone give me some advice on what next to do if I see the woman at the bym I just talked about earlier? Do I still at least try to have a regular conversation with her or just act as if we've never met? The one thing I don't want is her thinking that I'm trying to invade her space at the gym when in her opinion, she's made it clear that she's not interested. It's a tough situation.

2cirius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Could anyone give me some advice on what next to do if I see the woman at the bym I just talked about earlier? Do I still at least try to have a regular conversation with her or just act as if we've never met? The one thing I don't want is her thinking that I'm trying to invade her space at the gym when in her opinion, she's made it clear that she's not interested. It's a tough situation.
My opinion on this is that if you continue to keep talking to her, she is in your "friends" category. But other guys may say keep pushing on and show her what a catch you are. After all, almost all hot babes have boyfriends and SOMEBODY comes and steals them away, right? There was another thread about this somewhere. Most HBs will have boyfriends so they basically go from one boyfrend to the next with little or no breaks in between. So maybe the "I have a boyfriend" thing shouldn't be such a big deal.

The problem here is, to successfully pursue a babe that has a BF you have to be around her a lot, which is very hard if it's just a girl you meet somewhere in a store or something. I think girls switch BFs if they are all part of a group of friends or acquiantances they know, and they may gradually warm up to you that way. It's tough.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Thanks, 2cirius. I think I may just say hi to her once and then ignore her from then on.

2cirius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Thanks, 2cirius. I think I may just say hi to her once and then ignore her from then on.
Well, dude! I don't want you to blow a chance. I go through this same thing myself, and saying "hi" and then ignoring her never gets me anywhere either. LOL

But if you continue to talk to her you may be in the friends category. But this is when DJ skills are supposed to take over and you should maybe SHOW her how great you are. This is all just words, but lots of PUAs and true DJs put this into action all the time. The question is how to do it?

This is probably one of the biggest problems guys have in picking up women. How do you convince a girl that you will be better than her current boyfriend?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Tell me more then, 2cirius. How would you do it, if you saw a woman at a gym you frequent regualrly, who told you she has a boyfriend, but you still like her? I tend to be one of those who unfortunately gets put into the "friend" category a lot by most of the women I feel attracted to, while those who I'm often not interested in tend to want to pursue me as a boyfriend.

2cirius

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I'm learning myself. I've been in this situation a lot (where I see a girl I asked out after having been given the "boyfriend" excuse). Most of the time I drop all interest in her whatsoever, because it's not worth my time. Or I just say Hi and do whatever I came to do. But I'm beginning to think you should pursue them BECAUSE ALL HOTTIES HAVE BOYFRIENDS. How are we ever supposed to get any if we accept this excuse?

One funny thing that has happened when you get into the "just friends" category. Women start telling me about all their issues and problems and stuff, and many times I end up thinking "man, I'm glad I DIDN'T go out with you." LOL This one woman started going on and on with me about all her psychological problems and how she was seeing a shrink and how this was wrong with her and that was wrong with her, and I thought "oh boy, I dodged a bullet there."

So again, I dunno how to do it, but more advanced DJs will tell you how to ESCALATE. I think that's the key to attracting women that already have boyfriends. I just don't know how to do it.

SubSoniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
back to original topic, i think if she comes straight out and is very blatant with it, saying "i have a boyfriend." then she is basically telling you to forget about it. however, i've gotten with girls who've mentioned something about their bf, like, ya, me and my bf went to some game last week, it was pretty good. in situations like that, I have gotten with them within a week or two. I'm not saying it always works, but if they flat out say "i have a boyfriend" that means forget about it. it isn't a sh!t test, its plain english, not even womanes3 - it means "they have a boyfriend, forget about it"...but i think there are some instances when they mention they have a bf, but aren't very direct about it, they just kinda slip it in subtly, then its sometimes a different story. just my .02

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip my bro I'm sorry to say but this is false...

Maybe that's your experience, but I've had sex with more than a few women that initially gave me the "I have a boyfriend" line. My current gf gave me that exact line actually... and well we've been together for 9 months...

Remember club pickup a year ago, girl vibed, we kissed, groped. End of the night I AFC'd and asked for number (i hardly ever ask for #'s) and she gave me the "sorry i have a bf" line and I just shrugged shoulders and called her a "respectable girl" and she grabbed me and told me to give her my number, never amounted to anything but we did talk after that night...

My oneitis girl had a bf while we were hooking up. Granted she didn't leave him for me, but I sure tasted his fruit ;)

In my experience, it's DEF NOTa rejection and maybe its not a shvt-test either, its just a phrase to me. Words don't matter, its in the actions. Girl can tell me she has a bf all the way to the bedroom for all I care, women act on emotions not morals or ethics

-Cod3r

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they flat out say "i have a boyfriend" that means forget about it.
Really ?? We must live in different realities :p

-Cod3r