“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I have 3 or 4 Hot chicks in my class.

Worthington

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
This year I made a vow to approach every girl I thought was bangable.

Normally I would just wuss out and not talk to any of them.

Cons

Everybody sits spaced out.

I don't want to sit by one girl and be pigeon holed to just her.

We start class as soon as the teacher gets in. She is always early.

Pro's

I was late and all of the girls looked at me like they want to jump my bones.

Only two males in the class with around 20 females.

I need to know the best way to strike the right girl. Because I don't want to seem like a player and fvck up my chances with all of the girls.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
And being a player is bad? Actually it will often attract girls alot... I've had girls get angry, hitting me, yelling at me because they thought I was a player but they ended sleeping with me nonetheless.... There is NOTHING wrong with being a player aslong as you admit it and you're fine and proud about who you are.

Regaring your question. Just play it cool, be flirtateous, fun etc. Be someone they truely like and admire and find attractive.. Should NOT be hard in a class with 2 guys...
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Best thing to do is play it cool and not make any moves too soon.

Use the class to build your reputation as a funny, intelligent, all around great guy.

Make friends with the chicks you're not interested in. Make them laugh out loud in the presence of the ones you are interested in.

Don't make moves in class on any chicks your interested in cuz it may ruin chances with others.
 

donutclub

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Man thoise were the days...

I miss being in class with hot chix... its been 4 years.

Here's advice for you.... F'M, F'M all! Yeeehaw!
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Originally posted by Slickster


Use the class to build your reputation as a funny, intelligent, all around great guy.

Make friends with the chicks you're not interested in. Make them laugh out loud in the presence of the ones you are interested in.
There's some sound advice. Remember, these girls exist outside of the classroom so there's always time to approach them in the halls.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
i also wouldnt go for the kill right away just because u have plenty of time plus u dont want to be in a tight situation all semester if something goes wrong. U will be seeing these girls on a regular basis.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Yeah cos waiting has got you chicks in the past right?
 

Worthington

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Originally posted by Walden
Yeah cos waiting has got you chicks in the past right?

Walden it is much better if I wait because. I am gaing more credit in that class for my work and charm.

I am going to weed out the girls I want. Then I will make my move. I just don't want to talk to every girl there. It will make me seem like a slime ball.

It's night class and it's twice a week.
 

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
Originally posted by Worthington
Walden it is much better if I wait because. I am gaing more credit in that class for my work and charm.

I am going to weed out the girls I want. Then I will make my move. I just don't want to talk to every girl there. It will make me seem like a slime ball.

It's night class and it's twice a week.
thats what i do. that way if u NEXT'D her or nething u wont have to see an enemy daily. i'd wait till like the last 2 or 3 weeks to make any big moves
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Worthington

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON....

I thought you are in "love" with your girlfriend!!

What the fvck is this?! :rolleyes:

GigaloDJ,


I am in love with my girl but I have to keep my skills up some how.
 
Top