Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have 2 weeks to get laid!

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm leaving the country in 2 weeks, and HELL I want to get laid one more time!

I've been in kind of a slump, and now, as a surpreme demonstration of willpower, I want to do everything I can to get laid once more before I leave. I have nothing to lose, so this time I really want to go balls out and not worry about breaking hearts, or my reputation.

I have:
- No F*ckbuddies left that I could simply call, unfortunately
- Several girls that I've known for some time, which are/were into me and I went No Contact with. I could exploit their feelings...

So I'll be looking at going out solo, trying to get a same-night f*ck close. I'm pretty decent at going solo, but all I ever did was getting phone numbers, didn't have the balls to say flat out "let's go to your place and have sex". That's gotta change!

Is there any possibility that I can go out and get laid during the week? Because it's only 2 more weekends! Sadly I chickened out tonight, so this one is already over. Are bars pretty much my only chance?

I know it sounds desperate, but really I feel like I've not been using my potential and I wanna prove to myself that I still have what it takes ;)

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I was going to go with pretty direct approaches. Always wanted to try out the Apocalypse Opener. Guess I'm going to burn horribly, but this time I really have nothing to lose!

Another question: I often find myself with a 2-set of girls where one of them is the wingwoman. So everything's going perfect, no c0ckblocking at all, she's actually supportive, I'm pleasantly surprised, but I always wonder how could I take the target home? Is she gonna leave her friend to walk home in the cold alone?

Sigh, I'm just overthinking. I should probably just flat out say what I want and try to go to her place. Better than taking numbers again...

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just updating, I got laid tonight. Not in a real heroic way, and wasn't really good, but got laid alright. So I can now leave the country without remorse.

Gonna write a proper LR soon.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
props bro :up:

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serving or something? I don't see the imperative because there are women in every country.