Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate this website, was happier before I found it

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude getting rejected is AWESOME! It may hurt emotionally/ego-wise at first but every time it happens, you realize more and more that it doesn't matter. You are not really hurt by it. Nothing has changed because some chick doesn't like you. It can be empowering!

Keep. Going.

Rejection still hurts me too, but waaaay less and for waaaay shorter of a time. And I'm glad for every rejection I've ever got. 1% of success is worth 500 rejections, daily.

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude I don't know if it's the weed, alcohol, or a combination of the two, but you sure do sound like a whiny little ***** right now. Everybody gets rejected. Just keep trying. It's all you can do. Suck it up, learn from it and move on.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
- No matter what I do I won't be good with women, not even good enough to get one woman.
- It's always been that way and it'll always be that way.
- I'd prefer to just go back to accepting that it's not gonna happen.
- I'm leaving this fvcking website for good.
Never heard someone not getting into a girls pants because of a website.

That's like saying "doctor, it hurts when I put my bend my knee 180 degrees".

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think like that, then you won’t!!!

Winners think like winners....

Losers think like losers....

Put a bunch of tigers that think like sheep

up against,

sheep that think like tigers......

I put my money on the sheep!!!

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to say, the opposite. Ever since I found this site, ive been able to use things ive learned and discussed and applied it to the bars,clubs and school. Ive gotten girls that I never thought possible, and am now able to control the situations and my old AFC tendencies.

Your negative attitude probably scares girls away, i think people can sense that stuff.

Also working out helps!

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said it was going to be easy man. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication and it might be quite some time before you see significant improvement, but it will happen eventually.

But when times get tough you really gotta just face the world and get through it. I like to see it as a test of character, and just know you'll come out the other side as a stronger person. Remember all the "be a man" stuff you read on here - this is when it really counts.

You don't wanna turn to the "dark side" which is all that feeling-sorry-for-yourself self-pity True Forced Loneliness bullsh!t. That's just pathetic. I hope that post wasn't looking for sympathy (a feminine trait)

Rejection happens to everyone - it sucks at the time but it makes you tougher in the long run. If you learn from your mistakes and adapt, then apply those changes in the future and you will get better. Good luck.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of the hard work is working on your self and your insecurities. i've gotten to the point that whatever i say to a girl, i dont give a damn anymore whether she gets offended or what not. i already hit rock bottom and i've gotten to the point where I dont need girls anymore. if you show them you dont need them and you dont emit any signs of being desperate, you will stand out and they will notice. Girls are animals, they can read body signs really good. So just be confident in yourself.

And like they say, your reality is what you make it.

E

Energizer

What kinda attitude is this Kal? It's truly sickening, but I understand why you feel this way and I can relate to you because I was like you once.

I used to yurn for sex, yurn for a woman etc, but none where forth coming and I lived in my own self pity and I blamed everyone and everything for my own shortcomings until one day I realised what was wrong with me; me -- my perception of myself was the problem and that is your problem. I used to look like a homeless person, I looked and dressed like Eddie Vedder - rough and scruffy and where I am from that look isn't appealing. I realised this, I cut my hair, I began to run with a rucksac full of weights, I did push ups and sit ups and improved my build. I bought clothes that werent torn, outdated and actually fitted me instead of being baggy. I began to get compliments and looks from women, but still I wasn't happy with myself, something still wasn't right and that was something inside of me.

I used to have low self esteem, I used to be negative, pessimistic, I used to take rejection personally, but then one day I realised that I had to change my entire focus and my mate helped me, we became each others wingmen and we got rejected a lot, but the more I got rejected, the less it hurt, I became immune to feeling of rejection, the sadness of it. I also changed my perspective of women. I no longer put them on a pedestal, because my friend taught me not too and showed me pictures of HB9's without make up and believe me they were some horrendous photos, but slowly I started to realise that HB9's and HB10's usually enhance their looks to get those magic numbers. I don't enhance my looks, because for us men it is easy. You've got to maximise your personality, because there are many women out there who will find you attractive, but will be turned off by your defeatist attitude, your low self esteem etc.

Remember, a person who is insecure and has low self esteem is worthless and no matter how hard you try and hide your feelings of worthlessness, it will be portrayed in how you present and carry yourself. Women will notice this and will avoid you like the plague.

You can leave this forum and live a life of self loathing, or you could use this forum, read posts, take heed of advice and try and improve yourself, because until you respect yourself, like yourself and improve yourself, you will continue to be in the same position and it will only get worse as you age. Nip it in the bud now, and start improving yourself and with time you'll get there. We all do mate, you've just gotta hang in there. Life isn't meant to be easy -- an easy life with no challenges is a life not worth living at all.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most of the posters in this thread hit it right on the head when saying that your problem isn't intrinsic to whom you are, but to what you're doing and how you think of yourself: your low self-esteem and what seems to be a desire to "get women", any women that makes you exude immense desperation vibes.

Now one way to go about fixing this would be, as Warrior said, to post detailed field reports in which you pretty much put it all down on the table for us to analyze and tell you where you're messing up. But even here, that's only partly effective since we can't see you interacting with those women; we only get your side of the story.

The other would be to find a friend who's any good with women, and ask him to analyze what you're doing. Go pick up some women together, or go on a double date or something. Basically, do something where you can bring your friend in the game and let him see your game, so he can give you fair and honest advice onto what he saw you do, from an OBJECTIVE point of view (aka not yours).

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean. Before I came here(a "friend" introduced me), I wasn't very sociable but I was starting to get better,however, I asbolutely had no hope about getting any women and I was kinda at peace with myself and the idea. I pretty much removed myself from the gene pool and I was okay with that.

Now, reading all of this I realized there was a little hope if I do this and that, and after some time of hard work, I could get women. this page gave me hope but I've been miserable because even though I know I can make it, I still can't get a finger on it and can't seem to put together the motivation. Here I am. I was introduced to this 3 years ago and I still have not impoved at all.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexTheGreat said:
I think most of the posters in this thread hit it right on the head when saying that your problem isn't intrinsic to whom you are, but to what you're doing and how you think of yourself: your low self-esteem and what seems to be a desire to "get women", any women that makes you exude immense desperation vibes.

Now one way to go about fixing this would be, as Warrior said, to post detailed field reports in which you pretty much put it all down on the table for us to analyze and tell you where you're messing up. But even here, that's only partly effective since we can't see you interacting with those women; we only get your side of the story.

The other would be to find a friend who's any good with women, and ask him to analyze what you're doing. Go pick up some women together, or go on a double date or something. Basically, do something where you can bring your friend in the game and let him see your game, so he can give you fair and honest advice onto what he saw you do, from an OBJECTIVE point of view (aka not yours).
yeah, that's the thing with field reports, it's all from my perspective and maybe I'm not including something I didn't think was important but is the reason women are turned off (or I don't even realize I'm doing it and don't include it). It would be so much easier if someone else could tell me from seeing how I interact with women, that's why I asked a female friend of mine (however, all she said is that maybe girls find I come on too strong).

I don't have any friends that are good with women that live near me. I have one friend that's great with women (sleeps with a different one once or twice a week) but he lives across the country and we won't be hanging out til Jan.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-confidence is no rocket science. Just make yourself look good (clothes, ect.) and then see yourself in the mirror. Consider how you look, what you have going for you, ect. Would you date yourself? If not, find out why. If yes, find a woman smart enough to agree with you.

Women are not some geniouses who can see right through your soul. They have insight sometimes but it's completely random and mostly useless. Therefore you shouldn't measure your attractiveness by their reaction.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most guys on this site have been burned by woman and now are all woman haters.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
most guys on this site have been burned by woman and now are all woman haters.
I'm not a women hater. Though I am wary of women and it takes a lot of me to truely trust them (and the 2 women I do trust know this about me).

But I do agree with your comment that alot of guys here are woman haters.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its like this. no guy is going to get everyone woman. in PRO baseball out of 10 tries if you get a hit 3 times you are an all-star. you cant get every woman no matter how good you are. kobe bryant and michael jordan miss half of their shots and they are considered the greatest. brett favre threw more interceptions than anyone and he is one of the greatest. no matter how good you are your not going to get everyone. by now I can tell pretty good after talking to a woman what she is. I can quickly tell on a lot of them.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
I'm leaving this fvcking website for good. I don't see the point of it. No matter what I do I won't be good with women, not even good enough to get one woman. It's always been that way and it'll always be that way.

And I was happy before I came here, before people here convinced me that it's possible for me to get women. The fact that I still can't after being convinced is making me very unhappy so I'd prefer to just go back to accepting that it's not gonna happen.

So peace everyone :rockon:
Man ulitmately NO ONE CARES!!!

It may sound harsh but there is no free lunch. You have the choice to do anything you want in life. There is no right or wrong, you just do what you want. Anyone can become a professional piano play but most won't...

You are alone in this an no advice, motivation or other person can get you to do it. With your own INTENT you have to be willing to put in the work taking one step at a time. Over time you will see personal growth.

If your looking for happiness this won't give it to you, but it is an avenue for personal discovery. You can become your best self and convey your attractive self.

You can cry, bitvh, moan and whine about anything. But at the end of the day your just like a homeless man crying, bitvhing, moaning, and whining for food. He still has to go get the food if he actually wants it.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KAL, dont give up dude. I've been in your shoes a bunch of times, you just have to train yourself to keep up with it. I think your problem is your self esteem, you need to work on it so your confidence can build up. As i said, have a steady piece of a$$ on the side while you are finding other girls.