Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate our song. Do I tell her?

Reaction score
My girlfriend is very hopeless romantic, that she even picked out a song for us. She chose a foreign song that she really liked on Spotify and claimed it to be “our song.” If I’m not mistaken it was La Vie En Rose or something like that. French lyrics and all. I admit the acoustic sounds nice. The strumming of the guitar, the voice of the singer, it sounds good. But it’s just too slow for me. Kind of too cheesy for my liking. Do I tell her that I don’t like “our song?” How do I even break it to her without hurting her feelings?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is very hopeless romantic, that she even picked out a song for us. She chose a foreign song that she really liked on Spotify and claimed it to be “our song.” If I’m not mistaken it was La Vie En Rose or something like that. French lyrics and all. I admit the acoustic sounds nice. The strumming of the guitar, the voice of the singer, it sounds good. But it’s just too slow for me. Kind of too cheesy for my liking. Do I tell her that I don’t like “our song?” How do I even break it to her without hurting her feelings?
Your girlfriend has good taste in music. Awesome song.

-Augustus-

R

Ranger

LMAO This is a first world problem. Use it to your advantage. When she’s being weird just play the song for her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a better suggestion. Tell her, "Well, I always thought of this as our song" and play her some fvcking Ministry or something. But if she likes French music, this one might be a good suggestion :D

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a serious question? Does she make you listen to it every time yall are together? You can't just roll your eyes and move on? Is it really that big of a deal for you?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This troll has 5 other accounts on SoSuave that he started this week, each with similar names and one post only.

Banned.