"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I hate other men

DrBeard

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
10
Age
45
Location
Blackpool!
Is it unusual that I despise the company of men? I hate going out "with the ladz", I hate sport, cars, booze and all the other braindead macho rubbish they talk about. I'm not like them. They bore me and they irritate me.

Is this what women go for? Pierce Brosnan doesn't act like this and I try to be like him instead - without the money.

Is this good?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DrBeard
Is it unusual that I despise the company of men? I hate going out "with the ladz", I hate sport, cars, booze and all the other braindead macho rubbish they talk about. I'm not like them. They bore me and they irritate me.

Is this what women go for? Pierce Brosnan doesn't act like this and I try to be like him instead - without the money.

Is this good?
Not all men care about sports, cars, and booze. Maybe your just interacting with that one specific type of man. Myself and my best friend aren't really into sports. I could care less about cars, and he could care less about drinking. We don't act macho at all, we just act ourselves around everyone. Find someone who you are like and try to hang out with him.
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
DJUofS is right. While my friends and I do go out drinking, we've also spent MANY Friday and Saturday nights playing video games in my basement. Be yourself and find someone who accepts you for who you are...
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I don't like men either. After having only male friends my whole life I said "screw them" and stopped hanging with them after High School. I haven't had any male friends in 3 years. Since I don't have any female friends either, since I don't know how to make them I'm completly alone. If it weren't for the net I wouldn't talk to anybody outside of my family.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Same here. I hate sports, not excited about cars, not a huge drinking fan. My friends do all that except maybe sports. I can tolerate all that to some degree. I still like to hang out with them until I find people with more compatible interests.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Yeah...I have the same problem with women. I've got like 2 female friends and the rest are male. The women drive me freaking nuts whining about their stupid b/f or clueless husbands, the latest diet, which 50 brands of cosmetics makes you look 20 again and how horrible it is that "Friends" and "Sex and the City" are both going off the air this year.

(And you guys DATE these people??:confused:??)

There's an old saying that friends are family we choose for ourselves. Make friends with whoever you feel comfortable with.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Originally posted by b's nuts
how can you not like drinking ?????????????


:rolleyes:
I like drinking but I get carried away with it. Last time I drank it was about 10 shots of vodka some tequila and couple of beers in an hour and a half at my friend's b-day. In social situations I do it more for social proof than myself, although I dont mind it. I dont drink alone at all, not even beer. I now control myself not to get schitfaced everytime we have social gathering. I potentially have a drinking problem but since my incident couple of months ago that resulted in me puking (usually i'm the only person at the parties who doesnt puke), i became more aware of the habit and now I supress it.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
sounds like you are more social reclusive than anything. Are you at least friendy to people in general? you know that is the first step outlined in the DJ bible.

figure out what it is you like to do and find people that are the same. There are different types of men out there. You don't have to learn about sports to be cool. Be your own man. just make sure you are a man not a metrosexual or some femaslave
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
have u at least tried other sports? I find that once i become passionate about anything, like fingers advised, i can't stop and my list of interests expands
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Originally posted by Nate235
Maxtro,

I hear ya, in the same boat.
Whats even weirder is that's my first name (minus the 235 of course) If I didn't know any better I swear its my future self talking to me *runs around in circles, till head explodes*
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Oi, WaterTiger, i hear ya

I hate girls that obsess over their looks and their boyfriends, and how fat they are, and "does this make me look fat?"

My ex roommate (who is quite a larger girl, i mean big) would constantly ask me if what she was wearing made her look fatter, if i thought she was obese, and would constantly put on make-up. Once i came home from a night of partying at THREE IN THE MORNING and there she was, at her make-up desk, looking in the mirror, putting on make-up.

But i've found friends who are more concerned with other issues. Like none at all. Who are just happy, free spirits, not concerned with looks, dating, men (although one is getting married this summer) and who are just out to have fun.

I feel your pain. You need to find guys that arent concerned with those issues that you arent concerned with.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by DrBeard
Is it unusual that I despise the company of men? I hate going out "with the ladz", I hate sport, cars, booze and all the other braindead macho rubbish they talk about. I'm not like them. They bore me and they irritate me.
YE me too to some extent. Ive never enjoyed watching sports or stuff like that but I do like a fast car or a fly styled streetcar but Im not the kind of guy that knows wtf brands and versions and **** are. Booze is good ;)

But I do have like 2+ times the amount of female friends as I do male friends and I much prefer hanging with them than most of my male friends except the two I go to martial arts with which are very alike me and we party alot.
 

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Hate hate hate hate

Seems alot of that is going around.

I've slowly become disinterested in sports. Last bastion was football, and it looks like I won't be really following it this year.

I've given up drinking for lent and I'll end up probably just drinking in social situations.

I'm at a point where I do get tired of the mindless dribble my male friends spew from their mouths.
I can't talk to them about anything really interesting for more then like 2 minutes.
I'm gonna try this thing called "female" friendship.
lol...I'll see how that goes.
 

baracus

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
There is but one true sport, and that is mixed martial arts. UFC and Pride FC made me give up on all other sports: pure f**cking testosterone and adrenaline!
 
Top