Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate living in a halfway house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Bunch of manipulative fvck heads. I don't like any of them and there's 7 of us here. The old man, is always watching tv and I hear that sh1t in my room constantly. I can't get a moment of peace and quiet, when I wake up that tv is on at 5 am. It's on till 11pm often. I stopped watching tv and movies for the most part years ago unless I absolutely have nothing else to do, I'd rather read. Plus the old man is always b1tching because he doesn't work, he has nothing better to do but get himself worked up over some petty nonsense. And he talks sh1t behind myself and for that he can go kill himself. Now a couple days ago I took an ounce of kratom. This fvcking old man took some benzos or something and is Clearly fvcked up, falling asleep sitting up, wandering around the house, it's ridiculous. If he gets caught, the manager might test all of us. I fvcking hate this guy. Mostly because of the damn tv being constantly on, and I can constantly hear it. I've thought about sabotaging the tv, seriously, I don't care about it, I'd be more than happy to live without tv.

Now luckily, I stopped by the store that is new to a laundromat I used to sleep at and the owner of laundromat saw me and followed me in asking me what I'm up to, where I'm working, he also owns a towing company and he needs drivers. This is %25 commission. But I owe $1,000 to the county because apparently in Florida when you go to jail it costs you money. Luckily I got on a payment plan with the help of a family member, so I'll get some training and be making between 600 to 2,000 a week and winter is coming so it's going to be very busy.

I struggle staying sober. I took kratom for a while, quite was good for about a week or two. Then I drank and smoked crack, drank for a few days, then stopped, stayed good for a week, then did did the same thing, then stopped, then took kratom three days straight which isn't allowed here.

If worst came to worst he can't just kick me me out, I know the laws here and I could make him evict me if he won't compromise, but I don't want to have to do that because 1. I've known the guy for a couple years and he's been good to me 2. I don't want to burn this bridge because it's easy for me to get in here if I need a place to stay.

I'm a little nervous about getting this new job because I'll be on the road sometimes for days travelling and I'm going to have to stay relatively sober. Kratom is bad because I usually want to take an ounce or two within 6 hours and it dehydrates be, if I do this for a couple weeks I lose weight and my skin looks bad.

I'm so tired of these people I live with, I was new so they are trying to always put heat on someone else so that the heat isn't on them so they can get away with whatever fvck sh1t they're pulling.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
And the ones I dislike the least are liberals too. They fvcking whine and complain. They're little b1tches. I smugly wear my maga hat and don't care about their opinions. I can't wait till he gets elected again and they all cry about it, that'll make me erect.

I don't dislike everyone here but over half of them and the rest I don't trust. I don't talk to them unless maybe sometimes I say hi just to appear friendly, otherwise I ignore and avoid. They're not my friends and I absolutely don't trust any of them.

There's only a few people I trust, a couple of them I met on the streets, the halfway house manager, and a couple of girls I know are attracted who have access to transportation, these girls aren't great looking but I can talk to them and if I need a ride somewhere they got me.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You have to get some form of income in a legal fashion, give some of your money away to charity. save some. Stay away from drugs, alcohol, gambling eating crap foods.

Eventually things will change if you do these things. Especially with giving the money to charity. That's probably the biggest thing that will help your resources. You might still be cash broke from time to time if you just do give to charity but gamble and spend your money on rubbish. If you cut out the drugs, spending money on rubbish for yourself you might actually have a bit more cash. This may perhaps will enable you to live in a place by yourself which is what you really want and cash isn't always going to pay for this. It comes from God in other ways. Gratitude is a huge thing and even living in this rubbish place you need gratitude there to move up.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunch of manipulative fvck heads. I don't like any of them and there's 7 of us here. The old man, is always watching tv and I hear that sh1t in my room constantly. I can't get a moment of peace and quiet, when I wake up that tv is on at 5 am. It's on till 11pm often. I stopped watching tv and movies for the most part years ago unless I absolutely have nothing else to do, I'd rather read. Plus the old man is always b1tching because he doesn't work, he has nothing better to do but get himself worked up over some petty nonsense. And he talks sh1t behind myself and for that he can go kill himself. Now a couple days ago I took an ounce of kratom. This fvcking old man took some benzos or something and is Clearly fvcked up, falling asleep sitting up, wandering around the house, it's ridiculous. If he gets caught, the manager might test all of us. I fvcking hate this guy. Mostly because of the damn tv being constantly on, and I can constantly hear it. I've thought about sabotaging the tv, seriously, I don't care about it, I'd be more than happy to live without tv.
What type of TV is it? I'm imagine some old cathode-ray tube that's flickering in such a home. Doubt its an 85 inch 4K HDR TV or something like that, lol! A tablet that's hooked-up to the internet with headphones on is probably a much better thing since that would make no noise.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
What type of TV is it? I'm imagine some old cathode-ray tube that's flickering in such a home. Doubt its an 85 inch 4K HDR TV or something like that, lol! A tablet that's hooked-up to the internet with headphones on is probably a much better thing since that would make no noise.
It's a 60 inch hdtv with the xfinity remote you can talk into.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a 60 inch hdtv with the xfinity remote you can talk into.
Buy Lavender essential oil and get something that can dispense it around. This smell will usually calm anyone down and relax the nerves. It's just type of flower that grows in France.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Buy Lavender essential oil and get something that can dispense it around. This smell will usually calm anyone down and relax the nerves. It's just type of flower that grows in France.
Yeah right. Lavender isn't going to do anything. Only narcotics or other type of intoxicants or exercise helps me sleep. Everything else is a scam. 1600558664461.jpg

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a universal remote that is compatible with the TV. Every time he watches the set, you discretely click the power off button. Eventually, he'll give up and conclude that the set is broken.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
hope you get better not all rehabs/halfway houses are the same:)
Well it's not a rehab or anything. It's more like a 3/4 house because we don't have a curfew, we can have girls over, and the only rules are to 1. Pay your rent 2. Don't use drugs or alcohol. It's very free here. A lot of halfway houses are quite strict, which I can't stand.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's not a rehab or anything. It's more like a 3/4 house because we don't have a curfew, we can have girls over, and the only rules are to 1. Pay your rent 2. Don't use drugs or alcohol. It's very free here. A lot of halfway houses are quite strict, which I can't stand.
whats your drug of choice i always thought aa was over rated anyways

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
whats your drug of choice i always thought aa was over rated anyways
Well I've done different drugs but primarily sometimes alcohol and crack. I also only used a lot of kratom for long periods of time before and that stuff is very similar to being physically addicted to opioids. Kratom was the worst because it was hardest to stop and it made me skinny, sickly looking and manic and depressed.

For me it's easier to stop smoking crack and drinking than kratom for some reason. It's also why I won't touch opiates.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You been on here for years talking about the same shiet each time.

Didn't I tell you to go get educated in some trade so you won't be a useless bum?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
You been on here for years talking about the same shiet each time.

Didn't I tell you to go get educated in some trade so you won't be a useless bum?
Heh stay mad bruh. Rent free!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Heh stay mad bruh. Rent free!
You should be asking urself, how does Spaz profit from being mad at you?

Next time use that brain more, it's there for a reason.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
You should be asking urself, how does Spaz profit from being mad at you?

Next time use that brain more, it's there for a reason.
Is that really all you could come up with?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
If 1 + 1 is already difficult for you, then how r we to progress to 1 + 2?
I must admit your responses are underwhelming. I expected more. But it's ok buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.