Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate it when unattractive girls check me out!

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes me uncomfortable. Anyone have experiences such as these where they can't stop gawking?

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant do anything about now can you? here want a cookie? :D

~ivan

vegajed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would it make you uncomfortable? And why would you even care? Don't you have better things to occupy your mind?

VJ

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is really disconcerting. Particularly if it's never usually happened to you before.

I've had one ug look at my eyes, then blatantly look down at my crotch then back at my eyes. Now before you say "get over it" looking down there is just wrong

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) is right, since when is it wrong for women to check us out? Who cares if they're unattractive? Of all of the women you've ever checked out, how many of them do you think would have found you unattractive? If the answer is atleast one (which I already know it is) then you guys need to stfu

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only get uncomfortable when flaming gay guys check me out since they can be very aggressive. I love it when any woman gives me that I wanna eat you alive look. Sometimes I will even flirt back with these ugly girls and put an arm around them becuz its fun and it makes them feel good about themselves. I dont take it far or anything, although I must say I was once seduced by an UG. She was just very charming and a great flirt. I kinda fell for this girl, thats how tight her game was. Oh, and she was a champ in bed.... Some of the best sex Ive had! Advice for you would be Don´t settle for anything less than the best, but dont underestimate some of these UGs. You never know when one will rock your world

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even fairly ugly chicks checking you out gives you something of an ego boost...it's not ALL bad ;)

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fat girls get horny too man :)

(be friendly to them and keep them at bay and they make GREAT social proof)

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Logic
I only get uncomfortable when flaming gay guys check me out since they can be very aggressive.
Oh geez, yes, I can attest to that one! Fortunately, the gays I have encountered, while they approach (like we're supposed to do to girls), they'll tend to be more like chicks in that they "hint" to you that they're gay in hopes you'll pick up on it. The bad news, I seem to be almost as likely to be noticed by gays as by girls!

I don't like being hit on or even checked out by gays or fat chicks, but just so long as they don't grab me, I'll be fine. :eek:

BGMan

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot women probably say the same thing about you.
LOL.... :D

Seriously, though, take it as a compliment whenever anyone checks you out, be they ugly women, hot women, or other guys. F*ck it. It should be good for your ego whenever someone wants your d*ck. You don't have to give it to them.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why attack BMW? All he said was that he doesn't like it when ugly chicks gawk at him, which is normal.

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha perhaps their gawking becuz they are as surprised as u that they found sum1 uglier than themselves!!!! Plus ugly peoples have feelings too...perhaps to millions of others u r ugly...but the inside is what cant be changed...so if ur hott on the outside and a jerk on the inside 10 to 1 ur gonna end up w/ sum witless broad who's only after ur face...but hey if she's hot, cooks cleans, and has incredible sex w/ u who cares right? *rolls eyes*

~my 2 cents~

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lilprincess_16
but hey if she's hot, cooks cleans, and has incredible sex w/ u who cares right? *rolls eyes*

~my 2 cents~
You know guys all too well.

lilprincess_16

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol :) u hear it all the time from guys...pissing and moaning cuz they want sex need sex or watch sex...y not just form ur own nudist colony and be free of all civilized ways...

*1001 ways to get a girl into bed on the first night*

become a male giggalo...
imitate a male giggalo...
tell her ur a male giggalo but ull pay her...
tell her ur dying...
tell her ur dad is going to cut off ur **** 2moro...
play truth or dare sex style...

i think ur getting the point...and u noticed most of women's lingerie is made by male backed designers...*laughs hysterically* and STILL guys wonder why women consider men jerks and only out for sex...tsk tsk tsk...

~my 2 cents~

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this one girl in front me in class, and she is always turning around and talking to me. I'm polite to her because... well.. shes fat! Its so weird, watching her check me out... I wouldn't spend my time with her though unless I was really really... really... really... really... really... really... truly... having a hard time getting a decent girl.... (maybe i should throw in a few more really's)