Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate how you guys tell people to take care of themselves and dating automatically follows

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Why would they be subservient? Are you making racial stereotypes about yellow ladies?
maybe I didn't use the right words. I am not sure I would do well with a foreign wife because I'm extremely Americanized

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess being an entitled little pr!ck really doesn't get you laid :lol:

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely, I agree 100%. Everybody likes that vibe

Recently I've been going to bars with an extremely confident and carefree vibe and I'm still getting blown out within 30 seconds with no chance to establish anything if I approach anybody decent in terms of the overall package. If I approach someone trashy or 10 years older than me, they stick to me like glue

Somebody decent package- meaning at least a 6 in looks, a little younger than me, in decent shape, etc... I'm not going for a supermodel
What did you learn from those interactions beyond that you're blown out within 30 secs? And why do you think only male model guys can get women at the gym? That's a stupid assumption BTW but I'd love to hear your specific reason for why you believe those women are ONLY going to accept men purely on looks.

You've been told this so many times but you don't get it, it's your personality that's the problem. The beta personality that makes your family and friends love you doesn't cut it when it comes to attracting women. No one gets every woman they approach anyway but improving your game can increase your success of course. These self defeating beliefs you have about what it takes to get a regular girl in her 20's are hilarious. It's easy as hell and most guys plowing through such girls don't match up to your claimed advantages.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
What did you learn from those interactions beyond that you're blown out within 30 secs?
What can you learn from such instant blowouts though? I mean you don't even have a chance to start anything. It's like asking how can somebody improve in baseball without getting any real at bats?

And why do you think only male model guys can get women at the gym?
All decent looking quality 20s girls at gyms are regularly getting approached by 6'3 260 lb 8% BF perfect hairline 100% all white Chad Thundercock types. Why would she settle for anybody less than that??

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All decent looking quality 20s girls at gyms are regularly getting approached by 6'3 260 lb 8% BF perfect hairline 100% all white Chad Thundercock types. Why would she settle for anybody less than that??
LOL.

Hint: The law of supply and demand fails here.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
LOL.

Hint: The law of supply and demand fails here.
huh?

I don't know what's going on with the world nowadays dude. I think there are 10 times more quality men than women. Hell at my gym alone, there is about 10 male 8-10/10s for every 1 female of the same caliber. It's no surprise that approaching them is so insanely difficult

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh?

I don't know what's going on with the world nowadays dude. I think there are 10 times more quality men than women. Hell at my gym alone, there is about 10 male 8-10/10s for every 1 female of the same caliber. It's no surprise that approaching them is so insanely difficult
Selection bias. The narcissistic men will likely be best looking and at the gym.

Crunch real numbers for societal averages and you will see something like this:

HB7: 1 out of 6
6'3 220, 8% bf, male model face: 1 out of 100

They don't teach you statistics in car sales? I would presume it's important.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Selection bias. The narcissistic men will likely be best looking and at the gym.

Crunch real numbers for societal averages and you will see something like this:

HB7: 1 out of 6
6'3 220, 8% bf, male model face: 1 out of 100

They don't teach you statistics in car sales? I would presume it's important.
a cute quality 20s girl in good shape with everything in line (face, body, personality, character, decent job, etc...) isn't 1 out of 6 dude, it's like 1 out of maybe 20 or 30

a big part of the problem is a lot of quality women would rather share a 6'3 220 8% BF male model type with 6 other women than date somebody in their own league.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a cute quality 20s girl in good shape with everything in line (face, body, personality, character, decent job, etc...) isn't 1 out of 6 dude, it's like 1 out of maybe 20 or 30

a big part of the problem is a lot of quality women would rather share a 6'3 220 8% BF male model type with 6 other women than date somebody in their own league.
You forget the male 9/10 doesn't want them.

If I even entertained a 7, it'll be one or two dates max, bang, and I'm out. Eventually, they crave stability.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You forget the male 9/10 doesn't want them.

If I even entertained a 7, it'll be one or two dates max, bang, and I'm out. Eventually, they crave stability.
lots and lots of 7s and 8s would rather do that and keep complaining that dating is horrible than date someone in their league.

For me myself, I'm somewhere in the top 1-3% of men overall I would say no? Very few guys have the combination of looks, body/fashion, money/income, intelligence, lifestyle, social circle, character and morals, etc.... that I have but it doesn't seem to be enough.

You're in the top 0.0001% of men just FYI, I hope you appreciate everything you've been given

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in the top 0.0001% of men just FYI, I hope you appreciate everything you've been given
You mean everything I have taken.

lots and lots of 7s and 8s would rather do that and keep complaining that dating is horrible than date someone in their league.

For me myself, I'm somewhere in the top 1-3% of men overall I would say no? Very few guys have the combination of looks, body/fashion, money/income, intelligence, lifestyle, social circle, character and morals, etc....
You will find most hot women settle into relations with men in their "physical league," absent other compensating value.

Time to surrender your self-deprecation, and KNOW your value in the dating market.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You mean everything I have taken.

You will find most hot women settle into relations with men in their "physical league."

Time to surrender your self-deprecation, and KNOW your value in the dating market.
I made another thread about this

I see tons and tons and tons of good looking and decent shape men nowadays with girlfriends who are horrible looking. With my job, I see couples everyday. What's the deal with this? Were they just in my boat of wanting somebody decent but eventually gave in and settled for garbage because the women in their league were just impossible to deal with?

I'm not even talking about a 8/10 male dating a 6/10 female (which I would be okay with myself), I'm talking 7-8 male dating a 3 female. It's baffling. I even know a 7-8 male married to a 2/10 female

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For me myself, I'm somewhere in the top 1-3% of men overall I would say no? Very few guys have the combination of looks, body/fashion, money/income, intelligence, lifestyle, social circle, character and morals, etc.... that I have but it doesn't seem to be enough.

You’re most likely lying about your career success. A successful man would never ***** and complain like you do. They would just work harder.

It seems like you never talk to women which is the root of the problem. Or you are talking to them and you’re so creepy that they want nothing to do with you. If you had positive vibes and shed your victim mentality, you’d be getting laid all the time.

Every single guy on sosuave who has bragged about them self (bigneil, etc) turned out to be a complete loser. Take it from me - once you stop the bragging things will fall into place. I know you’ll reply to this with some kind of personal attack on me which is cool I don’t care but try to improve your social skills.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made another thread about this

I see tons and tons and tons of good looking and decent shape men nowadays with girlfriends who are horrible looking. With my job, I see couples everyday. What's the deal with this? Were they just in my boat of wanting somebody decent but eventually gave in and settled for garbage because the women in their league were just impossible to deal with?

I'm not even talking about a 8/10 male dating a 6/10 female (which I would be okay with myself), I'm talking 7-8 male dating a 3 female. It's baffling. I even know a 7-8 male married to a 2/10 female
Many good-looking men have their egos invested in their looks, so if the women is not fawning over them, they opt out rather than risk rejection.

On this site, I often see a guy state, "I'm very good-looking. No game needed, these women are tripping themselves over me." But, when a woman of equal or greater physical caliber comes along, he's lost. So he settles downward instead.

What you do recognize is that the women of your caliber or greater will not drop in your lap. You will have to "game" them to some degree. This is what you lack, "inner game," evidenced by your self-deprecation in the dating market.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You’re most likely lying about your career success. A successful man would never ***** and complain like you do. They would just work harder. It seems like you never talk to women which is the root of the problem. Or you are talking to them and you’re so creepy that they want nothing to do with you. If you had positive vibes and shed your victim mentality, you’d be getting laid all the time.

Every single guy on sosuave who has bragged about them self (bigneil, etc) turned out to be a complete loser. Take it from me - once you stop the bragging things will fall into place. I know you’ll reply to this with some kind of personal attack on me which is cool I don’t care but try to improve your social skills.
1)I approach women at bars a good amount, the end results are so demoralizing that it makes me want to become completely asexual (which I totally would if I had the choice. I wish I was asexual). I fukking despise dating...and I'm an extremely positive person but that's how much this problem has beaten me down mentally. This is me approaching women with a positive and carefree attitude and still getting blown out. I'm not a social retard - I know not to approach people with a negative or desperate attitude. I don't approach at most other places because the level of difficulty and amount of barriers in the way is incredible.

2)I can post a paystub if you want

3)Personal attack on you? Show me where I've attacked anybody on this site. If I disagree with something you say, it doesn't mean I think you're a bad person. I think most guys here are awesome people and I guarantee that you guys would love me if you met me in real life.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Many good-looking men have their egos invested in their looks, so if the women is not fawning over them, they opt out rather than risk rejection.

On this site, I often see a guy state, "I'm very good-looking. No game needed, these women are tripping themselves over me." But, when a woman of equal or greater physical caliber comes along, he's lost. So he settles downward instead.

What you do recognize is that the women of your caliber or greater will not drop in your lap. You will have to "game" them to some degree. This is what you lack, "inner game," evidenced by your self-deprecation in the dating market.
To me, the way dating or any social interaction should be - you meet someone, you have great chemistry together, you have things in common and you choose to date each other because you feel that you would be a good compatible fit with each other. That's how I am expecting that I would meet someone I would date. I'm not expecting that she would fall in love with me immediately before I say anything, that's silly

My problem is, 95% of the time, I don't have a chance to get anything going or to showcase my abilities because I'm rejected instantly.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, the way dating or any social interaction should be - you meet someone, you have great chemistry together, you have things in common and you choose to date each other because you feel that you would be a good compatible fit with each other. That's how I am expecting that I would meet someone I would date. I'm not expecting that she would fall in love with me immediately before I say anything, that's silly

My problem is, 95% of the time, I don't have a chance to get anything going or to showcase my abilities because I'm rejected instantly.
You need to work on your "in"

Something to get things going with her interested from the start.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You need to work on your "in"

Something to get things going with her interested from the start.
Why the f*ck do I need that?

I'm not trying to sell a time share. This is how f*cked human society is nowadays and you guys want to pretend that women aren't demented. I need to come up with some elaborate scheme to make a woman who is likely below me in every factual category be interested in talking to me

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How many times were you rejected IRL? 0 for __?

0 out of 5 or 10 rejections is normal when you get started. 0 out of 50-100, onus falls on you.