Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate flaky friends

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting pissed lately from flaky ass friends. It annoys the **** out of me. Friends call me all the time asking to go out or hang out but most of the time they always flake out. The thing is they are the ones ****ing calling me and asking me to hang out but are no shows. What the **** I'm tired of this **** I'm just going to stop hanging out with them. Pisses me off. Like one friend this week called me three times to hang out but at the last min says he can't come. Another friend does the same thing. He calls me often to hang out but doesn't show up half the time and doesn't even tell me hes not coming. At least the other guy calls me and tells me he isn't coming. I'm sick of this ****. Don't ask to hang out if you aren't going to.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some weird friends you've got there. Yeah I dont know what the hell is up with people these days.

Like life, always have a back up plan when something don't go your way. When your friends flake out on you, call up another or do something fun. When one of your dates flakes out on you, you can be a downer or use that night to go out and meet new women.

Flexibility is key.

unamean

Don Juan
Reaction score
that happens to me all the time. i have this one friend who wont show up or pick up his phone when i try to call him to find out when the f*** he's gonna show up.

pinegirl7

Reaction score
Maybe if you get involved in going to some sort of group events where other people with your interests will be attending. That way, if somebody backs out, there are others still remaining there to hang with.

arabgangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep ive been there i really pisses me off, usually i try not to let it bother me and go out and try to make friends, because it seems like the ones i have now i get extreamly bored with and they dont share the same interests i have its hard to find a good friend anywhere.