Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had the BALLS to stand up to 2 bullies, but dont got the BALLS to talk to her?? wtf

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, whats poppin

today something crazy happened to me, in our schools computer lab, some idiot started to play a really ANNOYING high pitch sound on his computer, it was ****in driving me crazy actually everyone there and the HB9 sitting next to me, the worst thing is that if i hear this sound for too long i get migranes, now i went to the computer that was playing and there were 2 grade 12 students there and one of them was very big and muscular, now i went up to these guys and i told them to stop and that the next time they turn this one i will turn their computer off, yeh i know not so wise since im in grade 11, and the guy could easily beat the crap out of me, but my alpha senses started working, i wasnt gonna let 2 stupid guys give **** to me and give me migranes, so i took the big step, and stood up to both of those mother ****ers and turned off their computer, no before turning the computer off, the bigger guy warned me that he will ram my head in the monitor if i do it, but finally i ended up doing it. now the bigger guy of the two stands up and wants to start a fight with me, so he walks up to me in a very agressive manner, and instead of backing down and appologizing i go forward and stand up to the guy, a couple of my friends and the librarian ended the fight before we touched eachother, now this HB9 observed all of this ****, but im not close with her meaning i havent even talked to her that much. After the argument was over i started to think negative thoughts about how unwise what i did was and how now the girl will think im some sort of agressive guy who wants to start fights...but now im thinkin about it, standing up to people who give **** to you feels good even though there is a posibility that u might get ur ass kicked, because i feel like a man now, i feel alpha.

give me ur opinion, should i talk to the girl or is she a lost cause, because i didnt have the balls to talk to her but i had them to stand up to 2 guys bigger than me lol.

do u think i shud go for her, besides the facct that those gr 12 guys are gonna talk **** about me?

do u think that there might be a chance that the girl feels attraction for me??

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd respect a guy who refused to take sh1t from a couple of d1cks like the ones you describe - I'm sure people in your class are thinking the same (including the 2 fellers giving you grief).

Really though, that's irrevlevant. You felt alpha when you stood up to them, you knew it was the 'right' thing to do, you did it and mate, you came out all the better for it. From what I've read this should be your prime goal in everything you do - chicks finding it attractive should be an added bonus.

So yes, her opinion of you probably will have risen but don't expect her to be instantly swooning for you, you still have to have game. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, strive not to centre your life around attracting girls. It's all about the inner game.

Cheers
Adam

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
hey guys, whats poppin

today something crazy happened to me, in our schools computer lab, some idiot started to play a really ANNOYING high pitch sound on his computer, it was ****in driving me crazy actually everyone there and the HB9 sitting next to me, the worst thing is that if i hear this sound for too long i get migranes, now i went to the computer that was playing and there were 2 grade 12 students there and one of them was very big and muscular, now i went up to these guys and i told them to stop and that the next time they turn this one i will turn their computer off, yeh i know not so wise since im in grade 11, and the guy could easily beat the crap out of me, but my alpha senses started working, i wasnt gonna let 2 stupid guys give **** to me and give me migranes, so i took the big step, and stood up to both of those mother ****ers and turned off their computer, no before turning the computer off, the bigger guy warned me that he will ram my head in the monitor if i do it, but finally i ended up doing it. now the bigger guy of the two stands up and wants to start a fight with me, so he walks up to me in a very agressive manner, and instead of backing down and appologizing i go forward and stand up to the guy, a couple of my friends and the librarian ended the fight before we touched eachother, now this HB9 observed all of this ****, but im not close with her meaning i havent even talked to her that much. After the argument was over i started to think negative thoughts about how unwise what i did was and how now the girl will think im some sort of agressive guy who wants to start fights...but now im thinkin about it, standing up to people who give **** to you feels good even though there is a posibility that u might get ur ass kicked, because i feel like a man now, i feel alpha.

give me ur opinion, should i talk to the girl or is she a lost cause, because i didnt have the balls to talk to her but i had them to stand up to 2 guys bigger than me lol.

do u think i shud go for her, besides the facct that those gr 12 guys are gonna talk **** about me?

do u think that there might be a chance that the girl feels attraction for me??
Why should she be a lost cause?

You had the balls to stand up to two bullies, but you don't have the balls to talk to that women. That's ridiculous...

Even if they talk **** about you, you will get attention for standing up to them.

I'm sure she's feeling some attraction for you. She won't think your aggressive because they're the ones who wanted to fight you whereas you just closed the computer so they can stop annoying you. It also showed that you have balls and your a man.

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
same ere mate anyone starts on me il fight em, i dont take **** but alas need more confidence to talk to ain girlscert

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
certain girls* stupid keyboard

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one! I'm not sure if it was wise either, you have a lot to learn. But courage is always supported.

Courage is doing the right thing... But your CONSIENCE fails sometimes... Is it right to stand up to bullies THAT way? Maybe you should have done an different manner, who knows. (I didn't even really understand your post well tbh). Maybe you should have asked nicley? But whatever, if they really ARE jerks, maybe it's the only way they'll listen.

But hey, what about courage to talk to a chick? Come on, think about it. NExt time you go talk to thaty HB9, and you get anxious, don't be impulsive, CONTROL YOURSELF, and THINK for a second... Is there really a fear? Is there a real reason to be anxious? NO. Then go do the right thing and mother****ing go talk to her! You CAN do it, if you had the balls to do THAT, you can do ANYTHING realted to chicks if you feel that way again.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
But hey, what about courage to talk to a chick? Come on, think about it. NExt time you go talk to thaty HB9, and you get anxious, don't be impulsive, CONTROL YOURSELF, and THINK for a second... Is there really a fear? Is there a real reason to be anxious? NO. Then go do the right thing and mother****ing go talk to her! You CAN do it, if you had the balls to do THAT, you can do ANYTHING realted to chicks if you feel that way again.
Agreed.

Lucky I'm impulsive by nature... it's something that runs in my family.