Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had it in the bag wtf happened??

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I went on my third date with this girl tonight. It was more of a pseudo date because she invited me over to her house for some youth group thing she was hosting. Well she had been showing great signs with lots of kino etc. So tonight I hang around after everyone leaves and we end up in her bedroom looking at some old photos (She lives with her aunt and uncle btw)

There is lots of kino and flirting going on and our faces were about 6 inches apart. Well I decide to go in for the kiss and she kind of giggles and turns her head down so I bump into her forhead. I think oh she messed up so I try again. Same damn thing she keeps turning her head down and giggling like she is avoinding it. Well this happens about 5 times in about a 3 minute period. So anyway she walks me to the door and I try one last time. This time we are standing up instead of sitting down. Well she pulls the same crap again. After that I just leave.

So what the hell is going on here. I know she is a christian girl but I dont think she really is that reserved. I saw a pic of her and her ex boyfriend making out. I mean to me kissing is no big deal at all? what do you think is going on here? Do you think on the next date I should use the same approach? :confused: :(

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
With religious women depending on how devout they are most of the DJ principles don't apply because those women don't think on the same level. Inviting you over to the outh group doesn't mean your stuck in the FZ. You might have to be prepared that she won't have sex with you at all for a very long time or until she's married.

The best thing I would say is confidently bring up your questions to her. Start asking about her religious backgroud and slowly ask why she didn't kiss you last time since she was sending you all the right signals.

The worse thing you can do is let her know you are just after sex or anything in that category. If she tries to catch you on it by saying "Is "physical affection" all your after?"

Just play it cool by saying something along the lines of "I've never been attracted to a christian girl before I've just been used to showing my affection in that way."

Basically ask her what up becasue you don't want to be stuck with no sex when that's what your after or if your not than that's all good too.

Note on the boyfriend that she was making out with. It may have taken him a long time just to get there and possibly no where further.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should have asked her If you had a bugger sticking out.:D

5 times in 3 minutes and then one more at the door ?????????????? you'd think some people would get the hint.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont care so much about the sex thing. I actually prefer a christian girl. I was just wondering why I got shot down. And I kept trying because she would move her head right at me really close like she really really wanted to. She did this several times At the last second she would turn away. ugh :mad: That situation has never happened to me. When I get a girl that close I have a 100% success rate of getting some kind of action. She just ruined my percentage

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am caught up in a similar situation with a girl who is into religion and spirituality.

I don't believe that you are caught up in the FZ. Rather, this girl likes you but wants to make sure that you don't want to play her by using her merely as a sex toy. With these types of women, unlike your standard issue ho, the burden of proof so to speak is quite high. In other words, these women generally are into serious relationships and won't commit to sex until such time they feel that you are like wise serious.

However, if she senses that you are in it for just the sex, she will likely move on to find someone more serious.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
should have asked her If you had a bugger sticking out.:D

5 times in 3 minutes and then one more at the door ?????????????? you'd think some people would get the hint.
5 times in a period of a few minutes? You must have looked like a carp going for a piece of corn in the Mississippi River. Slow the hell down!!!!!!!

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire

I don't believe that you are caught up in the FZ. Rather, this girl likes you but wants to make sure that you don't want to play her by using her merely as a sex toy. With these types of women, unlike your standard issue ho, the burden of proof so to speak is quite high. In other words, these women generally are into serious relationships and won't commit to sex until such time they feel that you are like wise serious.

However, if she senses that you are in it for just the sex, she will likely move on to find someone more serious. [/B]
My point exactly...

Don't worry about trying 5 times in 3 minutes and failing. Seems like everyone just keeps saying the same thing about that. It's like people post just to increase their number of post under their name without providing any real insight. The next time she cozies up and you try to kiss her and she turns away just ask her why she's giving you mixed signals. Be forward about it...it seem like she's the type that would appreciate honesty.