Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Had an epiphany about Approaching Women

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
When I first got into cold approach and was annoyed at how unfriendly everyone was, I had the realisation that I was too! It happened when i was on my lunch break sitting in the park on one of the tables. Some foreign dude who was travelling (french i think?) asked if he could sit with me. I was like 'Dude, there's like 5 other tables' and was a bit rude. I then realised that I was doing what all the people i'd been angry at were doing. So I called him over and had a stilted chat and eventually left.

I'm chatting to my mates and some random comes over and seems to want to get involved, and we all just slowly turn our backs to him and fade him out. Even if the dude is completely normal and stuff. It wakes you up though as to what happens on so many cold approaches. It's just how we are. I've always said for my cold approach, i'm looking for unicorns. A unicorn being not only a young, hot girl who is somewhat traditional but also a girl who is unusually socialble with strangers! Luckily i've found a decent girl a few weeks ago.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest fatal flaws of cold approach and particularly the miniscule amount of men that actually approach, they are typically purple pill. The game and Mystery is a classic example. I'd argue it's better than the delusional "I'm unplugged" got everything figured out, I red pill everyone, in spectators mode of watch boomer pods, and don't get girls. BTW insert some dorks theory who is not pulling girls.

I am not following. Are you saying a random guy tries weasel in on your sets or was he just being chill. A freeze out simply blows these guys out. I'm cool if they are natural and value adding versus a weasel trying to male feminist their way into my set.

Going back to the purple pill predisposition of most fellas doing cold approach, it's problematic because it lends to getting duped most often than not. These girls near 30 and suddenly on comes the good girl act. It's all CAP. It's to rope in captain cuckold. The unicorn isn't real. These girls are throwing around the kitty and checking out as the milk goes bad.

The game is catch and release. If lightning strikes, run with it but 99% it's just another brick in the wall. Modern women aren't the unicorn you seek. More importantly, until icyyyy af, the probability of acquiring anything like is mad low.