Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had a cashier tell me....

Old Spice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was cashing out somewhere the other day t a place I frequent and the cashier out of nowhere says to me "has anyone ever told you that youre really cute?". I was caught completely off guard and just thanked her and that was it. Is that the most blatant sign of interest ever? Im going to go back and snag her tonight so I figured id ask for some last minute reassurance.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely do it, no reason for hesitation!

It might be nothing, maybe a future date, a future lay, a future ltr or your wife.
You never know what might happen, so catch the chance!

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn where was this? eastern europe or asians looking for citizenship? lol jk i kid, but dude clear sign of interest, if she's cute go for it. go playful, sexual, and high value, and land that azz

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's awesome when a cute girl takes a chance like that.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I, just the other day, had a cashier at Jason's Deli watching me.. maintained eye contact with her as I left the place, and continued maintaining it as I walked past the front of the store (it was full windows). I was on a time rush, so I couldn't do anything more, but I'm goin' back soon.

With definite signs of interest, you gotta go for it. It's the easiest approaches of all, and the ones you can be most relaxed in as you start with the upper hand.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That basically means she wants c*ck. Go back into the place and see if she's there.

DONT ACT LIKE YOU REMEMBER HER. Don't be like "hey remember me??", etc.

Just flirt and say hi. If she mentions that you were in there before, say "Oh yeah that's right!" Then get her number and fvck her vag.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BadNews said:
I guess I'm the only one wondering why you didn't chat her up and go for the number immediately?
He said he was caught off guard; it happens, sometimes it happens. Even the most experienced can trip up sometimes on something unexpected.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
European-DJ said:
Definitely do it, no reason for hesitation!

It might be nothing, maybe a future date, a future lay, a future ltr or your wife.
You never know what might happen, so catch the chance!
I couldn't have said it better--simple and to the point. +1 rep for this.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I can understand why he didn't...even the best-looking guys get tongue-tied when a woman comes on that strong...and it's easy for a guy to feel too excited and come on too strongly.

His not asking for the number may actually work to his advg. because he was willing to walk away the first time. That can signal confidence and mystique.
While I agree that essentially ignoring her advance this time could work to his advantage, it WILL NOT if he goes back later the same day for the sole purpose of grabbing her number. THAT will only show that he didn't have the balls to do it earlier in the day.

If he want's to signal "confidence and mystique" I would suggest forgetting about her for a few days until he has another reason to be shopping there, THEN casually go for the number while he is there "going about his business."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just too jaded, but I always get suspicious when a girl is too direct, complimentary, or flirty like this. I've found that most girls who are quick to compliment you in semi-sexual way like this are girls who are similarly complimentary to many men. Why do you think she is so comfortable with complimenting you like this? Most likely it's because she has had a lot of practice.

In other words, you're not special, you're just another guys she's flirting with because that's her personality, or she has learned to do this to get attention. Most likely she's an attention wh0re, or possibly a slvt. Doesn't mean she won't bang you, though.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this happened to me with a service lady and I was caught off guard too so what I did was next time I was at the bank I small talked and then asked her for a paper and wrote her name on it with an arrow that had the instructions "your number-------> " on it. then I passed it to her and she was caught off guard and wrote it down and the rest was history.