“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I guess we all knew this was coming...

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
214
Reaction score
179
Age
35
Britney Spears' husband has filed for divorce, claiming he's been assaulted by her.

Did he plan all this for the spousal maintenance and fame, or he's just tired of her craziness?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,858
Anyone who identifies as a victim (and Britney was more than likely heavily mindphucked) tends towards being an abuser themselves.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
He's chosen to live in the highest spousal support state in the country from what I understand, the writing is on the wall.

Bad enough her dad spent a bunch of her money in the conservatorship, now she's gonna get fugged again, Friggin ooof
 
Top