Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I guess I messed up huh?

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoke to my girl on the phone. We hadn't spoke for 2 weeks or so.
We broke up 1 month ago.
She sounded like she was feelin really good. She was pretty cold on the phone. I could barely have a normal conversation with her.
And she told me "It's not like i felt isolated when i was with you but now i feel much more free, I feel I dont have to sit down when im at a club etc, I cant talk to people now again"
and she told me that she got to know some new people from new york in her school (she's in chicago)
and we had this conversation.. then she told me she had to take a shower then study, she didn't have time to speak on the phone.

I sent her the following messages (sms) on the cellphone:

SMS 1: I thought we were homies. But i guess i was wrong. Man the only thing you have in the end is your own family. Atleast they never let me down or disrespected me. All this bull**** I got to hear from the beginning of our relationship, and which I even have written on postcards from you (that she wanted to be with me forever and that she would never break up etc). ****. I fvckin love you. But yeah I made some wrong things, I said some wrong things. But we're only humans. Humans make mistakes. But i guess you wanna prove to me that you can be on your own, be my guest, you've succeed, you're strong. Bah FVCK this life. Im out. Take care of yourself.

SMS 2: And all these ultimatums and now the cold talk on the phone and you disrespect me just like that by pretending not hearing what i say while you're eating when i try to tell you something and you just make me repeat myself again.
Is it nessecary to play with me like tha when i haven't done you anything wrong? Is it games and tests you wanna play while i try to be nice? Well that's not what I want to the one i love. I respect you but why the fvck do you treat me like a slvt for? How would it feel for you if i treated you like that? And when I was in chicago too, you said alot of bad things then too but i still held my arms around you while u said shyt, however cold u were. But WHY? Did you just want ME to break up because your infatuation wore off? or what? and then you tried to find errors in everything i said? Like when we spoke on the phone just now, I said something and you attacked directly. Sure, if you dont wanna keep in touch with me then tell me if i disturb in your life that much.

SMS 3: Or was it because you wanted to feel even more free so that you can get to know new guys from new york and so you can do anything u like in clubs? have i ever prevented you from getting to know new people or dance with other guys?

SMS 4: Or maybe all "getting to know new people" leaves you no time to even reply on my messages? Listen i really dont wanna fight. Atleast i wanna be friends, but do YOU? if you do, you don't have to be cold for nothing. do you?

SMS 5: good night

SMS 6 (the next morning): you know what? i dont ask you to forgive me but i still apologize for speaking my mind out loud. I got paniced by the thought that i was abandoned. but it was still immature of me to feel sorry about myself and telling you how i felt. Oh well have a nice day. Hugs

Thats all.. AFC sms'es huh? i guess i just wanted her to feel bad herself.. but she didn't reply to any of my messages. how should i handle this situation better?

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a lil b!tch and leave her alone. Then go meet some of those Swedish hotties that I hear are so common over there. Why are you dating some American ho anyhow?

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
leave the poor girl alone? SHE broke up with ME. And swedish hotties? There is no such thing in my life right now man. Nothing else but her is hot. And she's not an american girl. I met her here in sweden, she lived in sweden.. but she moved to chicago to study. I've been with her for 7 months.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow talk about one-itis. Does her breaking up with you mean that somehow you are allowed to hang on and annoy her forever? Seriously, move on. Plus she is 3000+ miles away and probably being DJed by some of our Chicago boys.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMS 2: And all these ultimatums and now the cold talk on the phone and you disrespect me just like that by pretending not hearing what i say while you're eating when i try to tell you something and you just make me repeat myself again.
Is it nessecary to play with me like tha when i haven't done you anything wrong? Is it games and tests you wanna play while i try to be nice? Well that's not what I want to the one i love. I respect you but why the fvck do you treat me like a slvt for? How would it feel for you if i treated you like that? And when I was in chicago too, you said alot of bad things then too but i still held my arms around you while u said shyt, however cold u were. But WHY? Did you just want ME to break up because your infatuation wore off? or what? and then you tried to find errors in everything i said? Like when we spoke on the phone just now, I said something and you attacked directly. Sure, if you dont wanna keep in touch with me then tell me if i disturb in your life that much.
Dude, how many years did that take you to type on a frieken cell phone? It takes me like 5 min to write "hey" :p

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rapsta: You're twenty years old- act like it. It's even worse that she broke up with you, and you've sent her not one, not two, not three, but six messages. Take a bow and get out already; she's left you, and I think she made a good decision based on what you're doing right now.

Accept your loss and keep your dignity.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the advice you have read in this thread is sound and responsible.

Start reading the bible and do searches for threads of similarity to your situation. They will be extremely helpful for you.