Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I guess deep down this is what modern woman want to accomplish...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women actually loathe being the more dominant person in the relationship...the real problem is the pu$$ification of men. We do it to ourselves.

Women test for a dominating alpha man.....we just fail these tests, and they take full advantage even if it makes them unhappy.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Women actually loathe being the more dominant person in the relationship...the real problem is the pu$$ification of men. We do it to ourselves.

Women test for a dominating alpha man.....we just fail these tests, and they take full advantage even if it makes them unhappy.
True, Its just so fvcking ridiculous what grown Men are doing today. Walking on the floor on a leash held by a Woman. Just looking at that makes me want to take a big dose of testosterone.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:

lol which is why I don't have any sympathy for women who are victims of rape or domestic violence

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
TheException said:

Explain how its mens fault if the have been brainwashed by the media, and public schools to believe in the blue pill?

Once a man figures out what the truth is, and only after that can you truly blame the common man.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Explain how its mens fault if the have been brainwashed by the media, and public schools to believe in the blue pill?

Once a man figures out what the truth is, and only after that can you truly blame the common man.
No one is forcing men to believe the sh1t they see on TV, in books, movies, etc. We are all granted with the power of free thought and to blame our failures on "brainwashing" is an excuse. Period.

Plus......there are tons of members here who are "unplugged" from the brainwashing.....yet commit mistakes nonetheless. I wish it was as easy as simply becoming "aware".....but it is not. It takes willpower.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
TheException said:
No one is forcing men to believe the sh1t they see on TV, in books, movies, etc. We are all granted with the power of free thought and to blame our failures on "brainwashing" is an excuse. Period.

Plus......there are tons of members here who are "unplugged" from the brainwashing.....yet commit mistakes nonetheless. I wish it was as easy as simply becoming "aware".....but it is not. It takes willpower.
Let me clarify, the brainwashing happens when the males are children. They are brought up believing blue pill nonsense.

So its the childs fault?

Even when that child grows up, the won't necessarily find out about the red pill very quickly if at all.

Men who are ignorant to the red pill ideals, well they are adults. They are free to make their own choices. However, those very choices they make are influenced by the environment they came from.

Its like what if christianity, and everything the bible says is real? (hypothetically) What about people in the deep amazon who have never had a chance to learn about this religion, and they die never even knowing it existed, and go to hell? This is fair to you?

Sure unplugged guys make the same mistakes. But it takes time to change and grow into the person you want to be.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Let me clarify, the brainwashing happens when the males are children. They are brought up believing blue pill nonsense.

So its the childs fault?

Even when that child grows up, the won't necessarily find out about the red pill very quickly if at all.

Men who are ignorant to the red pill ideals, well they are adults. They are free to make their own choices. However, those very choices they make are influenced by the environment they came from.

Its like what if christianity, and everything the bible says is real? (hypothetically) What about people in the deep amazon who have never had a chance to learn about this religion, and they die never even knowing it existed, and go to hell? This is fair to you?
I get your point and dont entirely disagree with it....but think about it this way.

Dont you think men know how to behave? I would say that its "built into us" to act alpha naturally. For instance....do you really believe that the guy who
-hold women's purses
-blows up a woman's phone constantly
-lets women walk over him
-gets friendzoned but keeps trying
-etc

You think these guys say to themselves "im acting very masculine"? They know deep down that they are acting like pu$$ies. Its the same thing with sex......we have it "built within" us to know how to fvck. We naturally want to hump anything with a hole and a pair of tits....its not necessarily a process in which we "learn". Im just very anti "excuse". Anytime an individual wants to make an excuse, he attempts to remove all blame from himself.
Sure unplugged guys make the same mistakes. But it takes time to change and grow into the person you want to be.
This is what I have a real problem with.....what we are discussing above is a very very complicated issue and I struggle to always find the correct way to say the things I want to say. But men who are unplugged and STILL make excuses are pathetic. That is who I mainly was commenting on with my first post.

Plugged In chumps are a whole nother matter....

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:

So its the childs fault?

So true.

i find it funny when people think that its a mans fault for buying into blue pill doctrines.

They think that a child being influenced by the machine of society has a chance to form its own thoughts.

Children are indoctrinated into society and have NO choice but to follow along and conform.

Society is VASTLY VASSSSTLY more influential than a child's developing brain, and contributes MONUMENTALLY to the way that child grows up and how their personality is developed.

red pill comes later, when that child grows up and realizes that society has done him wrong, usually due to major heart break or perpetual friendzoning. AND even then most men will still buy into blue pill.

You can see this because there have only been at most millions of dudes that have come to this site, of which only hundreds of thousands have bought into it, only a fraction of which have implemented, out of BILLIONS of men.

Interesting how the cogs in the machine of society hegemonically influence men to buy into their own pu$$ification.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
lol which is why I don't have any sympathy for women who are victims of rape or domestic violence
exactly.

a lot of women think that going into a relationship that "wow i have a really alpha guy" but then are shocked when he beats or rapes her.