Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I gotta question...kinda advanced im not a noob to the game

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, so I'd consider myself above average when it comes to talking to, picking up, sleeping with women etc. largely down to this website BUT theres still something I find hard.

Its easy as hell to talk to women you know somehow, be it through a friend, you go to the same classes etc.

its also quite easy to talk to women you dont know at all....because theres nothing to lose and nothing to stop you having a go right?

but I have difficulty talking to women I know OF, ie theyr'e at the same work as me but in a different department, go to the same university but do different classes etc. The girls who you know exist (and visa versa) but have never had a reason to talk to in the past, know what I mean?
Cos it would be well obvious that you were trying to pick them up if you just started talking to them randomly when you walk past them, if you understand me.
Specific advie on this sorta girl would be greatly appreciated, cos its the only part of my game thats lacking.
Cheers

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cos it would be well obvious that you were trying to pick them up if you just started talking to them randomly when you walk past them, if you understand me.
What's wrong with that? She should be flattered that you're trying to pick her up.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
What's wrong with that? She should be flattered that you're trying to pick her up.
maybe, but thats not a big help man

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To know OF them is indirect game, to know OF them and want them, is good direct game.

Why haven't you approached? It's like being in high school now boy, the hot chick that everybody knows and wants, what do you do when you WANT her? do you stop and ask people what you should do?

Do what you would do if you had to go back to high school. Act like the scaredy cat who was scared of confrontation, get one of your friends to introduce the two of you to make you look really needy!

Man, I'd tell you, but you already know, so you wouldn't believe me.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Initiate with some ****y and funny

i.e. Pretend she is stalking you

"Hey there, I keep noticing you around everynow and then. I'm starting to worry that you're stalking me. You're not following me around are ya?"

Proceed from there, there's not too much difference between this and a cold approach from there on. You just need a opener.

Kaine