Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got vaccinated for Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may surprise some, but after careful consideration I decided to get vaccinated. I see more pros than cons. If the government wanted to poison me, then they would have already done so. I work in hospitals. Even walk down halls of Covid units. So, the vaccine was made available to me.

The experience was pretty standard for a vaccine. Signed a paper saying I was getting vaccinated voluntarily and a vaccine card for my medical records. Nurse asked me if I wanted it in the right or left arm. I chose left.

She took a syringe, took a dose out of a little clear bottle into the syringe. The fluid was clear with no signs of a microchip (for the paranoid conspiracy theorists). Then she stuck me in my left deltoid. Didn't hurt. Slight pinch.

Then they told me to sit for 15 minutes in an area where others sat. This was to make sure you didn't have an allergic reaction. Then I checked out and went about my day.

They told me I must come back in exactly 3 weeks for the 2nd dose. Must get it on the exact day. Preferably as close to the same time as possible.

How do I feel? Absolutely fine. My deltoid muscle got really sore last night and today, but it has improved throughout today. Barely hurts now. Same as my experience with the flu shot last year

One thing to note is that you cannot get another vaccine within 14 days of this one. So there is no getting a flu shot during this process.

The was the Pfizer vaccine.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the government wanted to poison me, then they would have already done so. I work in hospitals.
Why do you want to be a guinea pig?

It not about being poisoned by the government. It about its a untested technology and the vaccine has been rushed; skipping steps of testing it. Which is why 40% of the doctors and nurses in the US (Research poll done in Chicago) for example also do not want to take it until proven safe.
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...-vaccine-40-staff-one-chicago-hospital-refuse

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to be a guinea pig?
I work in hospitals. Even walk down halls of Covid units.
I don't know about the process in the US but it certainly has not been skipping steps of testing in Europe. It had to go through the normal procedure of strict throughly testing before it was deemed safe by the EU commission, and since it's the same vaccine you should be able to relax in the knowledge of the fact that this one is not different than other vaccines.
It about its a untested technology and the vaccine has been rushed; skipping steps of testing it. Which is why 40% of the doctors and nurses in the US (Research poll done in Chicago) for example also do not want to take it until proven safe.
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...-vaccine-40-staff-one-chicago-hospital-refuse
Yeah, probably because of social media where conspiracy theories and false information is spread like wildfire. It makes people confused on what to believe in the end.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too. Also the Pfizer vaccine.

This vaccine isn't exactly untested. Even before front-line workers got it thousands have already done so.

There was never any doubt I would get it, I live with two people who have sickle cell and I can't imagine what it would be like for them if I brought COVID home. One interesting argument I had with a doctor when I brought up "adverse events" like fevers and fatigue and the vaccine was countered by him saying there are about 3000-3500 "adverse events" every day in the unvaccinated population not to mention the long haulers and long-term damage. Good point doc.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the process in the US but it certainly has not been skipping steps of testing in Europe. It had to go through the normal procedure of strict throughly testing before it was deemed safe by the EU commission, and since it's the same vaccine you should be able to relax in the knowledge of the fact that this one is not different than other vaccines.

Yeah, probably because of social media where conspiracy theories and false information is spread like wildfire. It makes people confused on what to believe in the end.
How do you know it doesn't have side effects that will arise in the future or even death? You don't! Yet your post is telling people to trust the vaccine, not the conspiracy theorists. Which makes you no different than them. Anyone with common sense would stay away based on facts or at least wait a while to see what happens before even considering it.

Have you done any research from the patients who took it during the trial phase? Are you aware of the law that passed in 1986? Have you done extensive research on vaccines in general or listened to Dr's have to say about it who aren't on TV? Why would they televise numerous fake injections? Why would they need public figures to take it on live TV? How do we know the syringes actually had the vaccine? Who's to say the 1st shot has no adverse side effects to gain our trust but the 2nd shot does something negative to our bodies? I question everything because I know better than to trust those who have lied to me time and time again.

You trust a girl who's cheated on you? In today's world I trust no one. The same lying Government and Pharmaceutical companies here in the US don't tell you the real way of helping prevent the spread. Instead, wear a mask, stay inside, sanitizer, social distance. When that has been proven to be the complete opposite.

We know Hollywood is predictive programming. There has been a couple movies/shows in recent years where they release a virus and offer the cure in the form of a vaccine. The vaccine ends sterilizing a large part of the population so we cannot reproduce. We know they have a depopulation agenda. The vaccine could have some 5g connection or DNA altering. Does all this sound crazy and far fetched? Of course it does. Could it happen? Absolutely.

Pharmaceutical companies are legal drug cartels who are at the top in controlling this world. The CDC is a private organization which has shown to be corrupt throughout the years. They have quietly added covid information on their site which is the opposite of what the news reports. One being the massive manipulation of of covid deaths. You said in a previous post "What we do know is that 77 million people have caught Covid-19 and 2 million have died from it." Those numbers have been proven to be 100% manipulated, with a large part of those deaths not being a direct result from covid alone, but from other underlying conditions. You're showing us you believe what you're being told and the ones who question everything a conspiracy theorist.

This year has been the biggest psyop in human history. The lock downs have killed more people than covid has. That has also been 100% proven. Questioning everything you see and hear in todays world is how one stays a step ahead of the rest. Ask the vaccine company to sign a liability form that states you can sue them if you experience any major side effects and see what they say. It's NOT about our safety. It's all about money, power and control.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the post, @redskinsfan92

I’ll be looking forward to your updates. I think I’m going to have to avoid the vaccine because a few years ago I had my first flu shot and was terribly ill for 6 weeks. I have extremely severe Irritable Bowel Syndrome and the slightest change to my system can cause it to flare up. Even the change of seasons does it.

Please keep us posted.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he did say he worked in a hospital for those that missed that part. Just sayin
So does my co-worker/friend's wife and she ain't gettin it, and is allowed to not get it due to insurance not covering ANY side-effects long or short term.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So does my co-worker/friend's wife and she ain't gettin it, and is allowed to not get it due to insurance not covering ANY side-effects long or short term.
Read that story a couple days ago. There's hit a squad used by the Elites, alphabet agencies and big pharma to 86 people who expose too much, on the verge of finding cures or cheaper alternative medications. A couple in Canada who owned a pharmaceutical company that started making generic hydroxychloroquine was murdered in their mansion and their bodies left to mimic a piece of art in their home. https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2018-apotex-billionaire-murder/

Since the start of the lock down numerous people have been 86. The most important one to me is ex Merc pharmaceutical rep Brandy Vaughan who was 86 a couple weeks ago. She knew first hand the real dangers of vaccines and pharmaceuticals. She started "Learn the risk" to help educate and expose the truth about Big Pharma.

The whole medical system is rigged just like banking. There isn't a lot of real doctors out there. Most of them are complete morons. They rigged the system by teaching students material written by pharmaceutical companies, not real world medical science. The real doctors voices are being censored because it does not fit big pharma's narrative. Healthy humans=no money. They must keep us sick in order to make their money. Murder by injection by Eustace Mullins is a great book on this topic to anyone who might be interested.

56.jpg
cv.JPG

Observe their emotions, facial expressions and how they laugh while telling their lies. They are deceivers, psychopaths, puppets and manipulators.

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Spend millions working on a vaccine, nonsense, this guy knows what's up and ain't nobody trying to hear him cause no money to be made.

Thank you for sharing

I'm trying to remember what members here said they had or think they may have had covi d.
Have you seen the video of Dr. Pierre Kory speaking at senate hearing @soulforge , @dastorm and @mrgoodstuff ?

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know it doesn't have side effects that will arise in the future or even death?
How does he know he won't get Covid and have adverse effects, or more likely pass get Covid and pass it on to someone else you might experience adverse effects or death? Seems like there's risk to getting the vaccine but also risk in not getting it. It also seems to me that we're not getting out of this lockdown crisis (which is probably worse than the Covid itself) without most people getting vaccinated.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does he know he won't get Covid and have adverse effects, or more likely pass get Covid and pass it on to someone else you might experience adverse effects or death? Seems like there's risk to getting the vaccine but also risk in not getting it. It also seems to me that we're not getting out of this lockdown crisis (which is probably worse than the Covid itself) without most people getting vaccinated.
Over a million people got tuberculous last year. Did anyone talk about it, wear masks or live in fear? I don't live my life in fear as fear can cloud ones judgement. Similar to acting out of anger. You can make a life changing mistake acting out of anger cause your mind isn't in the right place. It is clouding ones decision making abilities. For most men on this forum rona has a 99.8% survival rate.

It's common sense to stay away from a rushed vaccine, let alone from a virus with those stats. Masks and social distancing do nothing to protect you. Wearing a mask for this long does more harm as it lowers ones immune system and weakens your lungs to make you more susceptible to getting sick. People have totaled their cars from passing out while driving due to lack of oxygen from wearing masks. Those people wore all day long, while working, driving and some at home too. Chit some people sleep with their mask on. Or getting infections in their lungs due to breathing toxic air from masks. Some may have died from those situations that we don't hear about.

Due to how long people have been wearing masks, social distancing and staying home, there is going to be permanent mental damage in some people. If they announced tomorrow masks are no longer necessary, I can guarantee without a doubt you will still see a lot of people wearing them, some forever. Heck I'd even go as far to say there is some people out there in the world so scared they haven't opened their front door or opened any windows.

There is an obvious agenda going on. It's right in front of your face, yet people cannot seem to clear the smoke in front of the mirror. You're being manipulated, deceived and lied to on the daily. I don't know how many lies one needs to hear in order to realize you're being played. What's going on is similar to dating a Cluster B as you're dealing with Narcissists and Psychopaths who are running the show. I've helped enough men in the past 5 years from Cluster B relationships to see the type of brainwashing is very similar.

Most of the men were living in fear. They couldn't think straight due to the all the fog in their minds from being brainwashed. They only believed the narrative they were brainwashed to believe. No matter what I told them they wouldn't even consider what I was telling them was truth. Even though they had proof of cheating they wouldn't believe it. Like a switch in our brains that gets shut off from only listening & believing in one narrative. They all were running off fear. Fear of being alone again, fear of her dumping him, fear of being cheated on, fear of them taking away the high they provided them through love bombing.

After the relationship is over, the fog slowly starts to leave the brain where they can start to think with clarity. A couple years later they look back with shame to realize how dumb they were for falling for her bag of tricks. I have a 500+ page book on how the Illuminati brainwashes a person to become their slave. Or the book on how to seduce a women. All of it and whats going on is run based off Psychopathy. Facebooks coding is also written based off Psychopathy. Fear is from the devil, the people who run the world worship and work for the devil.

The only people I know who want the vaccine are the ones living in fear or the ones who only watch main stream media. Some of my friends haven't been to the grocery store once since the lock-down, haven't eaten out, haven't hung out with friends or gone anywhere. Those same friends only watch main stream media. They have zero clue whats really going on in the world. One of them said "if the Government says it's safe I'm taking it, the Government wouldn't harm us". Same guy has 2 college degrees making 6 figures, yet he can't think for himself. Their minds have been programmed to live in fear, to believe what they're being told, to believe the people in power would not harm them, to call people like me a conspiracy theorist, all from watching main stream media. Social media has also played a huge role in this. They censor the truth and feed you lies. That is how you control a population. You control the flow of information to manipulate the minds who consume it.

One of the top Dr's in Germany

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over a million people got tuberculous last year. Did anyone talk about it, wear masks or live in fear? I don't live my life in fear as fear can cloud ones judgement. Similar to acting out of anger. You can make a life changing mistake acting out of anger cause your mind isn't in the right place. It is clouding ones decision making abilities. For most men on this forum rona has a 99.8% survival rate. It's common sense to stay away from a rushed vaccine, let alone from a virus with those stats. Masks and social distancing do nothing to protect you. Wearing a mask for this long does more harm as it lowers ones immune system and weakens your lungs to make you more susceptible to getting sick. People have totaled their cars from passing out while driving due to lack of oxygen. Or getting infections in their lungs due to breathing toxic air from masks. Some may have died from those situations that we don't hear about.

Due to how long people have been wearing masks, social distancing and staying home, there is going to be permanent mental damage in some people. If they announced tomorrow masks are no longer necessary, I can guarantee without a doubt you will still see a lot of people wearing them, some forever. Heck I'd even go as far to say there is some people out there in the world so scared they haven't opened their front door or opened any windows due to fear.

There is an obvious agenda going on. It's right in front of your face, yet people cannot seem to clear the smoke in front of the mirror. You're being manipulated, deceived and lied to on the daily. I don't know how many lies one needs to hear in order to realize you're being played. What's going on is similar to dating a Cluster B as you're dealing with Narcissists and Psychopaths who are running the show. I've helped enough men in the past 5 years from Cluster B relationships to see the type of brainwashing is very similar.

Most of the men were living in fear. They couldn't think straight due to the all the fog in their minds from being brainwashed. They only believed the narrative they were brainwashed to believe. No matter what I told them they wouldn't even consider what I was telling them was truth. Even though they had proof of cheating they couldn't believe it cause they would not allow their minds to do so. I have a 500+ page book on how the Illuminati brainwashes a person to become their slave. Or the book on how to seduce a women. All of it and whats going on is run based on Psychopathy. Fear is from the devil, the people who run the world worship and work for the devil.

The only people I know who want the vaccine are the ones living in fear or the ones who only watch main stream media. Some of my friends haven't been to the grocery store once since the lock-down, haven't eaten out, haven't hung out with friends or gone anywhere. Those same friends only watch main stream media. They have zero clue whats really going on in the world. One of them said "if the Government says it's safe I'm taking it, the Government wouldn't harm us". Same guy has 2 college degrees making 6 figures, yet he can't think for himself. Their minds have been programmed to live in fear, to believe what they're being told, to believe the people in power would not harm them, to call people like me a conspiracy theorist, all from watching main stream media. Social media has also played a huge role in this. They censor the truth and feed you lies. That is how you control a population. You control the flow of information to manipulate the minds who consume it.

One of the top Dr's in Germany
Provide evidence that the covid vaccine is unsafe. Otherwise, this goes in the bullshvt pile.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know it doesn't have side effects that will arise in the future or even death? You don't! Yet your post is telling people to trust the vaccine, not the conspiracy theorists. Which makes you no different than them. Anyone with common sense would stay away based on facts or at least wait a while to see what happens before even considering it.

Have you done any research from the patients who took it during the trial phase? Are you aware of the law that passed in 1986? Have you done extensive research on vaccines in general or listened to Dr's have to say about it who aren't on TV? Why would they televise numerous fake injections? Why would they need public figures to take it on live TV? How do we know the syringes actually had the vaccine? Who's to say the 1st shot has no adverse side effects to gain our trust but the 2nd shot does something negative to our bodies? I question everything because I know better than to trust those who have lied to me time and time again.

You trust a girl who's cheated on you? In today's world I trust no one. The same lying Government and Pharmaceutical companies here in the US don't tell you the real way of helping prevent the spread. Instead, wear a mask, stay inside, sanitizer, social distance. When that has been proven to be the complete opposite.

We know Hollywood is predictive programming. There has been a couple movies/shows in recent years where they release a virus and offer the cure in the form of a vaccine. The vaccine ends sterilizing a large part of the population so we cannot reproduce. We know they have a depopulation agenda. The vaccine could have some 5g connection or DNA altering. Does all this sound crazy and far fetched? Of course it does. Could it happen? Absolutely.

Pharmaceutical companies are legal drug cartels who are at the top in controlling this world. The CDC is a private organization which has shown to be corrupt throughout the years. They have quietly added covid information on their site which is the opposite of what the news reports. One being the massive manipulation of of covid deaths. You said in a previous post "What we do know is that 77 million people have caught Covid-19 and 2 million have died from it." Those numbers have been proven to be 100% manipulated, with a large part of those deaths not being a direct result from covid alone, but from other underlying conditions. You're showing us you believe what you're being told and the ones who question everything a conspiracy theorist.

This year has been the biggest psyop in human history. The lock downs have killed more people than covid has. That has also been 100% proven. Questioning everything you see and hear in todays world is how one stays a step ahead of the rest. Ask the vaccine company to sign a liability form that states you can sue them if you experience any major side effects and see what they say. It's NOT about our safety. It's all about money, power and control.

Here is what you're missing. It's the one coming with extraordinary claims that is the one who needs to come up with real proof of said claims.
It's not on men to explain to feminists that we're not living in a patriarchal male society full of toxic masculinity. It's the feminists who need to show proof of its existence to be taken seriously first and foremost, not spout about inequality, male violence and so on and point fingers.

I trust science and modern medicine, yes i do, but naturally i apply common sense to it. It's good to question things but be careful to question everything you see around you. That's a miserable way to live and quite frankly dangerous. When you start to automatically mistrust facts, institutions and governments, that's when society destabilizes. Kinda like what Russia is trying to do in the west. As i told you in my previous post, there are risks with everything and also why you see labels on medicine. You just have to weigh the pros and cons against each other. I rather get rid of the virus asap so the world can get back to normal and science is pointing to the fact that achieving 'herd immunity' is the only way to do it historically. A vaccine seems like a better option than to let the virus loose within the population, overcrowding hospitals etc. but i'm always open to change my mind if the evidence is convincing enough. So far every vaccine has had some sort of minor side-effect just like medicine in general, but none has led to any deaths, so i don't see any reason why it should be different this time. If anything, it's probably safer now than ever with everyone coorporating, everything getting exposed and even stricter testing in this modern world of information.

Hopefully OP will post in this thread if his limbs start falling off or any other nasty side-effect this vaccine might have to give your claims any merit, until then we'll have to agree to disagree and carry on with our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.