Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got vaccinated for Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember any scientist saying it was "perfectly safe." Life is a series of choices between potential risks and benefits.
The risks of vaccinations are constantly played down in the mainstream media. This is probably the dumbest reply I've seen on the internet all week. Congratulations.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The risks of vaccinations are constantly played down in the mainstream media. This is probably the dumbest reply I've seen on the internet all week. Congratulations.
Thank you.

Do you mean scientists are quoted saying as much in the MSM? I haven't seen this, but I don't spend a lot of time reading news.

Why don't you just follow non-mainstream media for the information you prefer? Or rather since you can think for yourself, why worry about what they say anyway. Who cares what they say?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you.

Do you mean scientists are quoted saying as much in the MSM? I haven't seen this, but I don't spend a lot of time reading news.

Why don't you just follow non-mainstream media for the information you prefer? Or rather since you can think for yourself, why worry about what they say anyway. Who cares what they say?
I do follow non-msm. The majority however, still follow MSM, and their acquiescence to the nefarious NWO agenda enables the degradation of all of our freedoms.

That is the second dumbest reply I've read on the internet this week. Congratulations.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do follow non-msm. The majority however, still follow MSM, and their acquiescence to the nefarious NWO agenda enables the degradation of all of our freedoms.

That is the second dumbest reply I've read on the internet this week. Congratulations.
Dammit, I was trying to best myself that time.

How does it degrade your personal freedom? You sound like you know what to do with your body, so it's not your problem.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Into the BS pile your claim goes.
Read my 'claim' again. There is nothing untrue about what I've said.

I forgot how many fckn dumb@sses there are in this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.