Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Got Sucked In.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe it, I'm 27 and haven't been sucked in by anyone for almost 4 years now. I had an almost blind date the other day that went well. Before we actually went out we played phone tag for a few days, the chick actually called me back. It was pretty smooth. We went out had a great few hours together, or so I thought. When I dropped her off she again reitterated that she had a good time. I waited three days called and had to leave a message. Before we met she would call back, now it's been two days and no call. She even told the person that set us up that she had a good time. WTF? Whenever you call someone's cell and the voice mail picks up after two rings that means that they have basically hung up on you right?

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the cell phone, I don't think so -- I think its usually if they are on the phone and don't have call waiting or if the phone is off...

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regaurdless I don't understand why she would return my call before she met me, have a good time with me, and now not return my call. This went from one game to the next pretty fast.

T.T. Boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Island, NY: More Mexicans than Tijuana!
I think you need to learn how to make approaches. Waiting to be set up with girls by mutual friends is far too limiting.

Your first order of business should be to go out in public and practice making conversation with random people. Repetition is the mother of skill.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brotha, I've gone over this before. I make approaches all of the time. I've bagged over 50 cuties, at least 7's or above. Used to be bouncer at a large college bar so my social skills are there. I just get flustered when there's one that I sortta like. And for the record she saw my picture and asked for me.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You waited three days -- she might just feel that's what she has to do. I agree that its a tougher game now than before, though.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't mean they hung up on you. Some people have it set to two rings. It could also mean their phone is off.

What are you worrying about? She expressed to you and to someone else that she liked you.

Don't you recognize a DJ tactic when you see one? When you go out with a girl and have a great time, she's sure that you like her. Then you don't call for 3 or more days, and she thinks that maybe you didn't really like her and she obsesses about you for the whole time that she's waiting to hear from you. "Where did I mess up?" she thinks. "Did he really like me? If he did, why isn't he calling." She might even get mad at you, but regardless, you're on her mind all the time. Then you finally call after 4 days, and all her anger is instantly gone. She's overjoyed to hear from you and is so happy to get validation that she's worthy and that you like her.

This is your mindset now. It's senseless. Go live your life and do things that you like. Keep looking for other girls. She will call you eventually, and when she does you want to be calm and collected, not emotional. She might even be trying to pay you back for waiting 3 days, and if she is, then it's working. Don't let her beat you at your own game.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a while, and see if she calls.

Next week try again.

Some people have lives and they can't always return a call, if they're busy.

Don't show neediness. Wait.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
Wait a while, and see if she calls.

Next week try again.

Some people have lives and they can't always return a call, if they're busy.

Don't show neediness. Wait.

The Bad Ass Canadian
I don't agree that there's a possibility that she isn't returning his call because she's busy. First, she always returned his calls before. Now that they've went out, she didn't all of a sudden develop a super busy life. Second, everyone can spare a few minutes for a phone call if it's a priority. In the midst of the Cuban missile crisis, on the verge of a nuclear war, I guarantee you Kennedy called his wife.

I agree that he shouldn't call her for a while, and if she never calls, he can call back in a week just in case there's a rational reason she didn't get back to him.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah too, I also believe she got some insider info that I like to play. I have played a few girls that work with or very closely to her. I'm just so used to having to not do minimal work and I haven't met a girl that has put on a game in a long, long time. Oh well, I'll just have to wait it out.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also feel the same way, why all of a sudden she won't return the call if even for a second. It's almost like before she met me she had nothing to loose so there was no game. Now that she met me it's like the game got turned on.

Let's say I run into while out this weekend, which is like a 60% chance. How do I act?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, she always returned his calls before.
Ahh yes, ok.

She's testing.

Especially if she got that insider info, Disco.

Wait a while then try again.

If she still isn't around, leave a message then don't try again, ever.

If she's interested, she'll call back.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And one thing that stood out to me to was her telling me how she was going to hang out with her friends that night. She mentioned that they are all guys. Isn't that a strong sign of a female player?

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls just like being flakes. I had one girl I dated for 3 weeks who was incredibly flaky. After I quit going out with her, she continued to call for months afterwards.

Don't worry about it, we all run into dumbasses who like to play these games. Just find yourself some other women (if you haven't already). It's best for a DJ not to think much about a new girl he's dating. If you actually make it past date #3 with a woman, she's shown you that she has some value.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
female player
That could be read as Attention Wh0re.

I dated a girl who had nothing but guy "friends", literally...I'll never do that agin.

They love the attention. They love knowing they can string so many guys along, at once. She couldn't string me, though.

That's probably why she kept calling, and i'd never give her the time of day.;)

Just be cautious, if you suspect her.

The Bad Ass Canadian