Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got prom this Friday, I need some tips

boxcar07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's the story, she asked me to go to her prom, I said I would.

Now what would you guys do, pull out a chair for her, and everything? How exactly would you act? I just want some tips on how a juan would handle things.

Also I'm not the best of dancers. I.E. I can't really dance at all, I hope this isn't a big problem.

Thanks for reading this, I look forward to your replies.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny is a must, but a lot of people IMO think that being a gentleman isn't important. If you can pull it off by being ****y and funny, and at the same time you open door, pull out chairs and act like a gentleman would, I think you would absolutely score some major points with this chick. I hope you know your table manners, quality chicks do look for that. As for dancing, just let loose, very loose, pick your favorite songs that you know the beats to, just go out there and grind. Don't try too hard, but keep your legs moving.

boxcar07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to try to do this. I think I'll look like an idiot on the dance floor, but I don't really care.

Hopefully I don't mess up too much on the slow songs :)

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just had one last friday. It was a great time man.......

the slow dance is the easy part, just make sure your date is someone you actually want to dance with. The girl i was with was a doulbe bagger, so i really did'nt want to dance at all with her. I felt bad and she had no one to go with....so i went. I thought it was going to be horrible but i actually had fun. Would of been more fun if it was with a HB....

Good luck man

boxcar07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Legend. I'm glad you had fun too.

Yeah this girl is pretty good, I've known her for awhile. We'll see how it goes.

I joke around with my friends saying I'm only allowed 3 screw ups that night ;)

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice,

Do it in the butt!

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice...make sure your car is big enough if your gonna do anything after prom..hint

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lacking a lot of information. If you could tell us the history between you two it would help establish what you need to do. Now I'll brake this down into seperate issues:

FLOWERS:

If your friends and you have developed a rapport, bring her five long stem red roses.(It shows your interested)

If you really don't know each other that well, then one rose will do.

WARNING: Do not bring her the traditional 12 long stem roses, that's just sketchy.

CLOTHING AND STUFF:

Make sure everything looks good, no wrinkled stuff. Shine your shoes.

Colonge should be only noticable when she gets close to you.(Like when your slow dancing)

Shower at least a hour before you need to get ready, and shave close. Use some gel if your hair likes to retain the shape of an afro.

TRANSPORTATION:

If you can afford it get a limo. If not take a car.

Make sure the music you play is light and enjoyable, nothing too girly. Find music that fits the girls personality, or what she likes.

YOUR ATTITUDE AND ACTIONS:

Act like a gentleman. When walking crook your arm so that she puts it around yours, less awkward than holding hands. Hold the door for her. Open the car or limo door for her. Pull her chair out for her at dinner and push it in for her. If you two are walking outside and its cool, put your coat around her.(Good chance for kino by gentely rubbing her arm for 1 second once you get her inside your coat) Be attentive but not desperate, and listen more than you talk.(70% Her talking, 30% You Talking, giving only bits and pieces of yourself, be a mystery) Compliment her when you first greet her, be sincere not cheesey. If at dinner with friends, up your social proof by at least being a major particpant in the topics of conversation.(Don't be nerdy or make it about yourself, just sound knowledgable and confident.) Smile and make direct eye contact, remain cheerful and act like your just out to have a good time. Be funny when the oppurtunity allows, be ****y and confident.(Just don't try to make jokes every ten seconds.)

YOUR INNER MINDSET:

You don't care if you score or not, you know that you have had better and seen better. Your doing this girl a favor by giving her a chance to know you, and if she plays her cards right she might be able to share something intimate with you.(Note this does not mean act like a snob to her)

HOW TO DANCE AND WHY ITS IMPORTANT:

Dancing for some reason indicates how good you are in bed. Because love making is much like a dance in and of itself.(You'll fully grasp this when you gain experience) Effective dance moves are the ones that seem like natural movements of the body. You should try to emit a gentle strength in your movement that is tempered by rythmn and dexterity. Now on to the dance moves.

Normal dancing (Single or When there is signifigant space between you and your date)- Move to the speed of the music, sway and slightly twist your upper body, don't move your arms above the solar plexius. Keep it simple and comfortable, no need to over extend and look goofy. Don't worry most people don't bust out a whole routine, just try to maintain a pattern of fluid movement.

Ball Room dancing- Place one hand on her hip and one hand holding hers this is your lead hand, it directs movement when you gentle move your hands in the direction your going to step next. Here is a pattern that might help: Step right once, turn left, step left once, turn right, step right once, step back twice and repeat. If your doing it right you should be moving about the room gracefully.

The Waltz- Same deal with the hands. This dance is for when you don't want to dance all over the place. Its simple and relatively fool-proof. Here's the pattern step move forward twice, move right twice, move back twice, move left twice, this time rotate position so that your standing where she was when you started and repeat.(Hold on to her at all times)

Simple Tango(If you are up to it)- Hold her close to you, extend your lead hand out so that your arm is slightly bent. The other arm should be around her waist. This is a very seductive dance if done right. Here's the Pattern: Step forward three times, using your lead hand twirl her around twice, as she comes back in take your lead hand and hold the back her knee and put your supporting arm(the one that goes around her waste) and slowly move backward.(Be sure you have a good grip on her, things can go terribly wrong if you drop her) Then step left twice once your back to normal positions like you were at the beginning of the tango. Move forward once, turn, now take both your hands and hold hers step back and as you pull her back in use your lead arm to guide her to your right side, then step back again pull her in alternating so that she is guided to your left side. Now move back into normal position, step right twice, forward once, with your lead hand extend her out away from you and pull her in so that she twirls towards using your arm as a guide, as she gets close, twist slightly using your hands to support the small of her back while the lead hand holds hers, as you pull her back up pull her very close, gently brush her hair back and gently touch her check. And that's a simple a tango as I have ever seen.

Slow Dancing- Just sway back and forth, hold her close, bring your check close hers and gently rub the small of her or gently rub the nape of her neck, and gently stroke her hair.(Apply this kino if things have been going well, also use this time to talk and move the conversation into a more sexual tone, let her know you were happy to come and tell her she's a great dancer.)

Grinding- Keep in rythmn with her movements, rub her arms, small of back, check and neck. Twirl her so you can behind her and ride her butt. move up and down place your hands on her things and inner thighs as you release her inner slut. When you twirl her around gentle touch her slightly above or below her breast.(Note use this only if your in real good with her by now.) Keep in mind grinding is nothing more than dry humping. you'll know what to do. Be confident in what you do, and act like its nothing unnatural for you to do.

NOTE: Search online for visual aids for dance steps. Can't Hurt.

CONVERSATION TOPICS AND HINTS:

Keep it positive, you don't want to her hear problems, why would she want to hear yours.

Focus on things about her, if she brings up a fond memory share a similar one so that she associates you with her fond memory.

Don't always ask questions, comment, make humorous observations that relate to the topic, make a statements, when the topic starts to get old ask a new question.

When dancing, poke a little fun at what the other girls are wearing and tell your date that its hard to find a woman with true good taste in fashion and in men.(Makes her feel special cause you acknowledge her as being more attractive than the other girls, but also that she has a catch on her hands and thats why she seems so special)

END OF THE EVENING STUFF:

Offer to walk her to her door. Crook your arm again so she takes it as you walk, or if you have become closer hold her hand. When you get to the door tell her you had a good time. Look her directly in the eyes, put your hand on her check and slowly move in for the kiss. When kissing gentley part her lips with your tongue to get move, it also makes a great tease if you do it right. If she really digs it massage her tongue with yours. Then tell her you might call her soon to see if she wants to do something. Of course if you have the oppurtunity to end up in her bed then read on.

HAVING A GOOD NIGHT:

Okay your back at the door again. This time tell her to close her eyes, if she asks why say " You'll just have to find out" or if she asks in a curious and coy way be direct and say "I'm going to kiss you the way you ought to be kissed." Then Gently move your hand through her hair moving it back, as your bring your hand down hold her check and move in for the kiss, at first have your lips lock each other in seperate positions and then do the whole tongue thing, as your rub her check move it to the nape of her neck and massage it while holding the small of her back. When you stop rubbing her neck gently rub her back and slowly pull away. This all should last around five to seven seconds at the most from when your lips first make contact. At this point she'll either ask you to come in or grin like an idiot and break eye contact due to being flustered. In that case say "May I come in for a moment." Just be sure to hold her hand as you move to her couch, she'll handle setting the mood, if not ask her to play some soft music and have her sit real close to you. Make out for 4 minutes and then move to the bedroom hold her hand all the way, cause they feel vunerable and your reassuring them. Then do some foreplay and well believe it or not the rest should naturally come to you. You can vary the walking to the bedroom deal by carrying her if your strong enough, laying her on the bed and gently laying by her side and looking her in the eyes and tell her how beautiful she is.

No matter what happens just have a good time, if things don't work out then just NEXT her. But she asked you which is a good sign. Just believe in yourself. Best of luck and let us know how it goes, we're rooting for you.

-Grey Fox

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she's asking him...scratch all that garbage, just be the shiznit you are.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to see the kid do well. He asked for some advice and I gave him a whole run down, so sue me if I tried to give him a crash course. Anyway good luck BoxCar, and use the advice given to you as you see fit.

-Grey Fox

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with that. Learned that in my AFC days the hard way.

-Grey Fox

boxcar07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Grey Fox, I really appciated that. It was a really good read, and I'm going to put some/all of those into effect.

Yeah she did ask me, so she definetly wants to go with me, we'll see how it goes. I admit I'm a little nervous, but I shouldn't be, I won't be myself if I'm nervous, and that's what she's attracted to.

But yeah you guys are right, if I do everything wrong I can always next her!

Thanks again Grey Fox, and to everyone who replied!
:D

boxcar07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for asking how it was Grey Fox. Yeah I had a lot of fun, I danced about half of the songs, slow danced like 4 or 5 of them, and then grinded it up a bit ;)

Is it ok to only dance half of the songs? I wanted to talk to my friends too, I didn't want to be on the dance floor the whole time.

I didn't know too many people there, seeing as it wasn't my prom, but I still had a lot of fun. Thanks for the tips everyone.

I got a question though, I danced most of the songs with her, except one of them. Good or bad?

But yeah I was surprised at how well it went.

Thanks again.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did u tap that ass? if not, you failed. stop talking to us now, we don't accept failures.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GET OFF THIS BOARD!!

Just kidding man. :D Sounded like a good night.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by htemorp
did u tap that ass? if not, you failed. stop talking to us now, we don't accept failures.
Moron :rolleyes: