Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got out of the friends zone!

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, a few weeks ago I was going out w/ this one girl, and while we were goin out I made friends w/ all her friends pretty much, but the very single day I broke up w/ her I was talkin to her friend(her BEST friend) and threw in some sex talk, but it was ****y and funny and seemed like we just jokin around...

I was just like "Yep, so she said I was a good kisser? But don't u wanna find out for yourself if I really am as good of a kisser as she says I am?"

Stuff like that to get me out of the friends zone, we basically talked to each other like this for a few days and then I made it happen by sayin "You know what, I think your all talk, I have to see for myself if you really as good as you say you are" she responded by sayin "Yep, I guess we'll have to find out"

To make a long story short, were now fvck buddies and she gave me head last night, and I'm goin to her house on Monday and she says she gonna do it again...

So we were pretty good friends, but by introducing sex into our conversations successfully, we are much more than friends now. But I think I was lucky b/c I don't think most girls will go along w/ all the sex talk like she did...I'll have to try it on a few more friends and see how it goes.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. **** buddies are the best thing created.
You took a big risk messing around with your ex's friend though.
Most of the time they dont go for it.
And be careful introducing sex topics into a conversation, unless you know how to steer it towards the end you want (**** buddies).

My own opinion.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, but I made sure I initiated it jokingly, so if I didn't get the response I wanted, I could always say I was just joking and leave it at that, but since she went w/ it I kept pushing it until I had her.

Me and my ex didn't go out for long(like 2 weeks) and I broke up w/ her b/c she was starting to be a *****. So I don't think it was that big of a deal that I went out w/ her friend b/c it wasn't long at all.

I started working on another one of her friends too, she said she never gave head to a guy before so I told her that I'd teach her how.... :D ...(not actly show her, bu tell her wh do of course) ..she went w/ it too. First class should be in a few days :D

Maybe she just has horny friends :confused:

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about what you said, though.

You basically challenged her to back up her talk, and as it has been said before, chicks love challenge. By calling her on her 'skills', though, you also took advantage of an opportunity. It's a known fact that if a broad wants time with you, she will give you countless opportunities (but won't initiate, cause that might take...EFFORT! :D ) to cash in. When she continued that conversation on the topic of sex and didn't bail out (either by changing the topic or making an excuse to end the convo) she was giving you an opportunity to talk her out of the friends zone.

And that, my friends, is just a whole hell of a lot of analysis.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason things worked out for you with this other chick is because you didn't go out with her friend for long. Had you been more serious with her or dated her longer, there isn't a chance in hell she would've started to talk sex with you. It'd be smart of you to keep things with your ex's friend a secret. If your ex finds out what's going on it'll cause a problem and the bj's will stop. Nice job escalade.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows actually, but she can't say anything b/c she just gave head to some other DJ only a week after breakin up w/ me! What a *****, anyways....there's no way she can get mad at me nor her for doing stuff w/ me when she's out giving head to another guy(i think he's ignoring her now, hit and run...lol)

I know that if I'd gone out w/ my ex longer it probably wouldn't of happened, but that's not the point, we were friends and talked pretty often to each other. I was surprised she went w/ it, I never thought it would work, but it did.

Before this I thought it was impossible to get a girl once you got in the friend zone, but I guess not.

Luscious : Didn't think about the challenging stuff, but now that I do it does work! I'm gonna take that as a good sign because I'm becoming a DJ naturally I guess, instead of having to think about everything.

I think this might be the best I've Dj'd a girl since I started all this...I've been very mysterioius...I asked her what she thought of me and I got "I don't know, your confusing" so that's a good sign. I came online tonight at 1:30 am, and she was on waiting for me....

Trust me, this girl will ignore all the crap she may get from her ex to be w/ me most likely.

Last edited: