“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I got one-itis...

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I'm not a newbie, I've been on this forum for over 1.5 years.

I am in a ltr for 4.5 months now...I have one-itis very badly, and im going in the **** hole. My girlfriend was over, we were on the couch, and I wanted to get some lovin, but she said that she didnt feel like it.

So I just sort of made unsuccessful moves and all that jazz and the night was not a good night. While I rode back to her house to drop her off, I said "I was a total douchebag tonight huh" and she goes "just a little bit" I know shes upset and is thinking about where we are in our relationship.

I know I have one-itis, I'm trying not to get deeper and deeper down you know. But this is not good. I have a bad feeling...

Feelings? Advice? I'm talking like oakraiders only we arent apart yet.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
Location
ash nc US
Originally posted by Stratocaster
I'm talking like oakraiders
Once that happens, the only cure is drowning in the toilet. :D

im kidding of o'course.


hehe, interesting thread though.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Talk to her about the relationship and see how she feels about it. If you get the feeling she wants to end it start to try to move on, eventhough itll feel impossible. Start telling youreself its over and itll make things a little easier. Either way, good luck.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
mabye she doesnt wanna do stuff cuz shes having her period, now thats just messy ****.
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Start quietly looking for other girls. That gives you options, and even if you decide to stay with her, having other girls available will make you less worried about her reactions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top