"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I got it back!!!

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
I posted b4 about losing my mojo. Well, last night at a party i met a great blonde, Bri. Great conversation, had her laughing alot. And best part, her friends liked me, which is critical. I got her number and tomorrow we're supposed to go out for coffee.
It's not a date, but do any of u have any advice b/c i will be kinda nervous. Im 20 and she's 19 btw.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
Update:
I called her today, and her roommate answered and Bri wasnt home. So i left a message with her roomie. The only problem is Bri's a fake blonde and they have always been my kriptonite. No matter what i do something always happens.
When i met Bri i made her laugh. Great eye contact and i used kino. I touched her back after she didnt understand my joke and touched her wrist after coming in from the cold b/c she said it was cold out. To me i did everything i was supposed too. Am i wrong? To boot, b4 she left she brought up us hanging out, so i figure she must be legite. I figure i give her till tuesday to call, otherwise, NEXT.
 

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
Originally posted by Buck Naked
Update:
I called her today, and her roommate answered and Bri wasnt home. So i left a message with her roomie. The only problem is Bri's a fake blonde and they have always been my kriptonite. No matter what i do something always happens.
When i met Bri i made her laugh. Great eye contact and i used kino. I touched her back after she didnt understand my joke and touched her wrist after coming in from the cold b/c she said it was cold out. To me i did everything i was supposed too. Am i wrong? To boot, b4 she left she brought up us hanging out, so i figure she must be legite. I figure i give her till tuesday to call, otherwise, NEXT.
sounds like you know what to do bro. good luck doing it:D
 
Top