"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

i got insulted for acting c+f llol

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
K this is what happened I went out with my gf and other couples to this place where u walk and stuff and night and the have a lot of stores ships that gout out and ppl selling stuff.

Anyways while me and my gf were walking this lady around 40 something was selling roses and she come up to me and ask me if I wanna by a rose for my gf and I go like hey baby by me a rose don't be cheap and my gf was laughing the old lady got insulted and was like telling me that i was selfish and that my gf was very pretty and for that pretty face and that pretty smile that I should buy her flowers everyday. lmao
Also she said that we won't last cause of my attitude anyways that was funny and i wanted to share it with u guys
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
haha i know the old lady also said that i only think about my self my gf was craking cause i was making fun of her in front of the lady telling her to by me roses ;)
 

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Richmond
That lady is still living in the past. She should have got you a rose.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
LOL, you forget she wants you to buy her roses, or else she won't get dinner that night. Way to bust her azz :D
 
Top