Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got Hot Spanish Married Girl's #

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Midlife crisis? I really think that word is an overused dogmatic term for just any adulting crisis.

A moment of guilt doesn't really mean she's "back" with him. Besides her kid was there.

You still have much to learn about female nature. You're only supporting the bluepilled paradigm. You had a chance to feed that husband the bitter redpill and fasten his way out of his bad relationship. His naivete has only been prolonged while she fks other men.
nah that is a excuse for lack of character really, a nice little excuse for "sufering" during your younger days

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO
Women are soulless.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, that’s akin to ignoring all the potential and beauty and hope of life, to protect the ego of being betrayed.

I buy red pill half way, as in it’s who you are not how you treat women that wins. Of not being a pushover, of not pedestalising. I don’t buy the Blackpill. It’s cowardly.

there’s a ton of women out there saying “a man is as faithful as his options honey, they’re all bastards”. It’s not true.

Men have affairs, women have affairs, people have affairs. Some women cheat, others don’t, some are highly sexed, others aren’t.
Lol... ok man. You can only say these things because you don't live that life. If I were in your position I'd prob see things your way too. But female nature is thrown in my face everyday. You're prob not a nice guy, but you're a naive guy regarding this topic. Reality doesn't care about your character or personal values. Nor your virtuous model of women.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah that is a excuse for lack of character really, a nice little excuse for "sufering" during your younger days
Cool bro. My "lack of character" and me will continue to smash while you talk theory.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in this popular speakeasy place and I end up talking to this hot dark haired latina by the bar. I made a comment about the limes in her drink to open and then started multi threading. She was smiling and liked that we were talking, I was doing some kino and it was going really well.

Anyway I decided to ask her for her number... When I did she smiled and then pointed to her ring (I didn't notice it until then btw.)

The dialogue went something like this:

Me: What's that :)
Her: I'm married
Me: oh well we could always be friends
Her: oh that would awesome, most guys always get turned off when I tell them I'm married
Me: oh yeah its cool what's your #

She ends up giving it to me... I give her a big hug and leave. I shoot a text a little later saying it was nice to meet her but she didn't respond.

Anyway I used reverse phone look up to find her and she is married and has a kid...

So lets forget the dilemma of whether I should even pursue a married women for a moment... Let's just assume I wanted to.

Do you think this girl is looking to cheat and her mention of marriage is just plausible deniability?

How should I play the follow up?
I remember I got a girl's number a while back (ironically from the same latin country this girl is from) who told me she had a boyfriend... I used the same "we can be friends" line.. and got her digits... Later on we went out a few times and she ended up temporarily breaking up with her boyfriend to be with me.

I guess what I'm saying is that I have a theory that married or committed women that may not be happy or fulfilled in their relationships will use plausible deniability by stating their commitment. However if you aren't phased by it and continue seducing surreptitiously you may be able to score it.

While I certainly don't make pursuing married women a practice I do believe the onus is on the woman to cheat. If its not me it could be someone else.

Anyone who wants to add relevant feedback to a potential seduction strategy please respond. Anyone who wants to act like the moral police or divulge their ethics don't bother replying.
Machete watching you.Machete-Banner.jpg

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF happened to these boards.
Cool bro. My "lack of character" and me will continue to smash while you talk theory.

how would you view a friend who has this attitude? Is that a man to be respected?

it’s a man who would fvck you over for a few dollars. Fvck your mrs, just for kicks.

you can smash just fine without having to do irresponsible things. I’d say it’s the morality of a pedophile or a rapist if I’m honest. I mean, who cares who gets hurt if you get to smash? If it’s a bruised and traumatised victim in an alleyway, or a home wrecked, or a man committing suicide for the betrayal, I don’t see why you’d make the distinction. Or perhaps you’re just throwing up an image to protect your ego. Who knows.

if I’m honest, I’ve cheated and done stupid things, but this was always accompanied with extreme remorse and guilt. Being happy about it is where the issue is.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

how would you view a friend who has this attitude? Is that a man to be respected?

it’s a man who would fvck you over for a few dollars. Fvck your mrs, just for kicks.

you can smash just fine without having to do irresponsible things. I’d say it’s the morality of a pedophile or a rapist if I’m honest. I mean, who cares who gets hurt if you get to smash? If it’s a bruised and traumatised victim in an alleyway, or a home wrecked, or a man committing suicide for the betrayal, I don’t see why you’d make the distinction. Or perhaps you’re just throwing up an image to protect your ego. Who knows.
its internet, if someone really belives he is getting more then someone else because they view are diferent, most likely he IS lying,

if you do things knowing very well you are in any way wrong IS a lack of character, if you also let yourself being sway by anything, be by group pressure or for trying to sell a fake image it shows a weak character

worse then showing desperation, is being that desperate to smash anything without screening, he know he can't pull so any small little chance he do all the effort to have the chance, with is funny, "smashing" several low quality trash don't raise your value

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

if I’m honest, I’ve cheated and done stupid things, but this was always accompanied with extreme remorse and guilt. Being happy about it is where the issue is.
Woah chill dude. Overreaction much? You care too much about me rn. My viewpoint isn't even uncommon or that controversial for that matter- most men would have sex w/ someone's wife in a broken marriage. And now the board is in jeopardy because some dude said they would sleep w/ another's wife?

Lmao get help my guy. You have to be a fake bcus of your beta behavior in this low-confrontational setting.

P.s. How would I view a friend like this? I have friends like this and don't think anything of it.

Last edited:

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its internet, if someone really belives he is getting more then someone else because they view are diferent, most likely he IS lying,

if you do things knowing very well you are in any way wrong IS a lack of character, if you also let yourself being sway by anything, be by group pressure or for trying to sell a fake image it shows a weak character

worse then showing desperation, is being that desperate to smash anything without screening, he know he can't pull so any small little chance he do all the effort to have the chance, with is funny, "smashing" several low quality trash don't raise your value
Lmao. OK dude.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been down this road in the past and my only advice is figure out the worst case scenario and if you can live with it then do it!!! The last time I messed around with a married chick I was eating lunch with my CEO. I got a text saying “omg my husband found our messages and he left the house with a shotgun... he’s going to kill himself... “ I literally spit my food into a napkin and turned white as a ghost.... probably the worst feeling I’ve ever had!!!!! That ended it forever.... women have no soul... had her husband killed himself she could eventually rationalize it... and make herself out to be a victim.... me.... I wouldn’t be able to deal with that on my conscience.

Billions of single snatches out there.... don’t create unneeded stress for yourself!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been down this road in the past and my only advice is figure out the worst case scenario and if you can live with it then do it!!! The last time I messed around with a married chick I was eating lunch with my CEO. I got a text saying “omg my husband found our messages and he left the house with a shotgun... he’s going to kill himself... “ I literally spit my food into a napkin and turned white as a ghost.... probably the worst feeling I’ve ever had!!!!! That ended it forever.... women have no soul... had her husband killed himself she could eventually rationalize it... and make herself out to be a victim.... me.... I wouldn’t be able to deal with that on my conscience.

Billions of single snatches out there.... don’t create unneeded stress for yourself!
plot twist: the ceo was the dude.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, lots of single women, but they hardly hook up. Women spend years on match and even play hard to get games when they meet the right guy.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the worst at following up at threads I post apologies once again.

Anyways... nothing happend here. We traded some texts back and forth... I then took a gambit showing her my social proof on social media and that conversely seemed to turn her off. I ended up saying I'd tell her husband she was giving out her number when she goes out and she tried to save face saying he already knew. I am sure I probably scared her, maybe that was a noble act in all this lol Either way don't give a F