"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

i got her...

attugc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
I got her right where i want her. We are going to be hanging out all of tommorrow night (club, parties, etc.) then headed back to my place (we already arranged this) I want to know what I can do throughout the night to drive her wild so by the time we head home she wont be able to resist just jumping on me
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Uh......be yourself.

:D



















This is a pretty dumb thread IMO. Keep doing what you have been doing to get the date......funny, confident, smile, kino, stripping.
 

attugc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
being funny + confident is natural. I wanna know if I should say things like "i want you" throughout the night so that all she can think about is having sex with me
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top