I got banned from a PUA site

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a PUA site that I used to love when I was hook line and sinker into all their products and theories, much of witch I disagree with today.

But a few weeks ago I shared my thaughts on "Law of Attraction," witch the main guy highly promotes. It's basically 2008 "The Secret" book where you just imagine shyt and magically you win the lottery or get cured of cancer. Someone on their forum claimed that holocaust prisoners were more likely to survive if they used "LoA" or "Positive Imaging" .. this is where I flipped out and called out the Owner we will just call him Skyler for claiming he hasn't been sick in 5 years soley because of "LoA".. and the dipshyt poster that said holocaust prisoners were more likely to survive if they used LoA...

All this was posted in a forum about picking up women and the head guy was all about it and they banned me.

My point is this company I am talking about is peddling some serious BULLSHYT. One of their products has the theme "View Yourself as a God."

Seriously, give me a break.

PUA is Garbage, DJ is Awesome

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely agree on LOA. It works within defined boundaries and with statistical possibilities. So, if you eat well and don't smoke, you attract health. I'm in high end sales and I know well the power of a positive attitude. I have seen too many good salespeople fail, too many crap ones have a lucky break to know the LOA is just a good mindset and not a physical reality.

I met my current (and hottest/best) girl by going for a woman I thought out of my league. That was positive thinking. A "why not" attitude serves you well. Mental imagining may help self hypnotise one into having a "why not" attitude.

However, the world is a bunch of random shyt. If the LOA helped them out of those camps, was it their poor mental imaging and poor use of LOA that got them put into camps in the first place? This is where it breaks down. Cancer victims? Steve Jobs? How fvcking big headed can you be to think it's all in the mind? Will eternal life spring from the LOA? NO!

Some folks are very, very lucky in life. Born rich, born talented, born attractive etc. The LOA bull appeals to these folks because they can point the finger at unlucky people and say "see! It's my awesome mindset that done it!". What about poor men with a micropenis? Will they grow a 12 incher by imagination? Has a man of 5 foot 2 willed himself tall? this mindset is dangerous and stupid, but within the realms of grounded sanity, it's a good mindset.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely agree on LOA. It works within defined boundaries and with statistical possibilities. So, if you eat well and don't smoke, you attract health. I'm in high end sales and I know well the power of a positive attitude. I have seen too many good salespeople fail, too many crap ones have a lucky break to know the LOA is just a good mindset and not a physical reality.

I met my current (and hottest/best) girl by going for a woman I thought out of my league. That was positive thinking. A "why not" attitude serves you well. Mental imagining may help self hypnotise one into having a "why not" attitude.

However, the world is a bunch of random shyt. If the LOA helped them out of those camps, was it their poor mental imaging and poor use of LOA that got them put into camps in the first place? This is where it breaks down. Cancer victims? Steve Jobs? How fvcking big headed can you be to think it's all in the mind? Will eternal life spring from the LOA? NO!

Some folks are very, very lucky in life. Born rich, born talented, born attractive etc. The LOA bull appeals to these folks because they can point the finger at unlucky people and say "see! It's my awesome mindset that done it!". What about poor men with a micropenis? Will they grow a 12 incher by imagination? Has a man of 5 foot 2 willed himself tall? this mindset is dangerous and stupid, but within the realms of grounded sanity, it's a good mindset.

Thanks man, I thaught for a second I was the only sane and logical person left on Earth. Those guys on the other forums will defend their cult leaders theories like they are gospel.

I really like the "Why Not" attitude... this is actually a mich simpler mind hack than all the PUA crap mottos I have heard such as "Be the Prize" or "Confidence is everything."

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA is a 'get rich quick' scheme for dating. It treats women as consumables and not actual people. Pump and dump, is fukking garbage.

Some of the people, on this board, belong there. You know who you are.o_O

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you think, so shall you become.

Remember that? It’s real. I could get into quantum physics with this **** if I really wanted to (not an exaggeration either). It’s real. Trust me.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you think, so shall you become.

Remember that? It’s real. I could get into quantum physics with this **** if I really wanted to (not an exaggeration either). It’s real. Trust me.
So those that die in horrific serial killer attacks thought their way into it? No chance.

I know what you are talking about as regards to quantum physics and having read a great deal on this, and the opinions of actual physicists, it's grossly misunderstood as some sort of mind/matter connection.

As you think, you shall become, is very true on some levels but it is not an absolute rule. There are vast shades of grey.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA is a 'get rich quick' scheme for dating. It treats women as consumables and not actual people. Pump and dump, is fukking garbage.

Some of the people, on this board, belong there. You know who you are.o_O
reverse cosmo

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So those that die in horrific serial killer attacks thought their way into it? No chance.

I know what you are talking about as regards to quantum physics and having read a great deal on this, and the opinions of actual physicists, it's grossly misunderstood as some sort of mind/matter connection.

As you think, you shall become, is very true on some levels but it is not an absolute rule. There are vast shades of grey.

Why anyone thinks Quantum Entanglement has anything to do with Law of Attraction is beyond me.

The argument... "It's real, trust me." Goes against his cause, if it was real everyone would know it. If it were real, doctors would say take some Zoloft and a healthy dose of LoA.. but they don't because It's fake. Try telling a doctor you are going to use some LoA to relieve depression or cancer and he will check to make sure you are still sane.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why anyone thinks Quantum Entanglement has anything to do with Law of Attraction is beyond me.

The argument... "It's real, trust me." Goes against his cause, if it was real everyone would know it. If it were real, doctors would say take some Zoloft and a healthy dose of LoA.. but they don't because It's fake. Try telling a doctor you are going to use some LoA to relieve depression or cancer and he will check to make sure you are still sane.
Strong agree, Those childhood rape victims just didn't attract safe circumstances.

It's such a first world theory. I wonder if a starving third world family are thinking about rice, or looking for it?

The theory is a good attitude to adopt and does deliver, but there is no magic. It's just looking for opportunity.

I have a GF from a third world country and what strikes me is that she looks not for the assets I hold, nor the bank balance I have (obviously the fact I am doing OK must come into it) but she seems more interested in how hard I work and how well I cope in the bad times. I put this down to the fact life is very unpredicable in her country - the government can just take your shyt, the market fails often. Nothing is guaranteed. So, it's great to have a positive attitude at all times - but OUTCOME FOCUS is folly. You cannot control the outcome. You control inputs, and input control seems to be what she values.

Breath of fresh air, it's like a game I can win.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People mouth off about pua on here in vague terms all the time. It's completely boring.

State what you tried in set. What happened, and how it went.

Not interested in you getting up to mischief on the internet. And then judging the entirety of "pua" based on that.
I would be glad to get this off my chest. After my divorce I found this site and then found a popular "pua" brand and fell in love with it. I read the book, found some mentors, adapted some new philosophy's and generally decided to make "PUA" my "secret" identity. I have a product that rymes with Imp, Pift, zen dame, Day mame by Sodd Halentine, Orngprint, groundations.... Those are obviously not the real names but I could go on. I do not wish to promote their product but anyone in the PUA scene would know what I am talking about. Salex was by far my most favorite mentor and he has been long gone.

My results? Mixed. Why? because I took to heart all thier thoeries on how you should "not compliment" and you should "neg alot" and CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE and APPROACH APPROACH APPROACH and BE A MONKEY JACK@ZZ so you can gain life experience!!! Video record yourself and anayze the way you talk to girls!!!!! I have done all that and really the only thing that ever mattered was ....

TAKING ACTION. It didn't matter if you had any theory behind it or not.

Then you start to run into the bullshyt such as "View yourself as a God" .... to fvcking take home a girl from the bar are you fvcking serious???

Then you get the leader saying "Bro you should just try LoS bro take my word for it." like I never thaought to try it for myself in the first place.

-----------------------------------------------
SoSuave to me is more about how a man should carry himself and be a man. Women are more of an after thaught, we should all be on our path.

Don't get me wrong I could talk PUA all day it is fun for me and It's still a hobby, people are just delusional about it that is all.

I remember watching videos on NLP thinking ... "How the Fvck is this supposed to work in a bar" LOL

Good times.

I still can't wait for the Movie to come now, the real one, not Springbreakers, It comes out this fall or winter

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok but every successful person has visualized and believed that they could succeed. Many things happened to them along the way that just makes them ‘lucky’. But at the same time, many don’t believe in luck. There are certain things that are brought about from your mindset. That doesn’t mean you’ll fly just because you think you can. But there is definitely something to it that we cannot fully explain.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok but every successful person has visualized and believed that they could succeed. Many things happened to them along the way that just makes them ‘lucky’. But at the same time, many don’t believe in luck. There are certain things that are brought about from your mindset. That doesn’t mean you’ll fly just because you think you can. But there is definitely something to it that we cannot fully explain.
Think and grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is all you need for this LOA, it was done years ago.

It can all be explained. It is purely putting your mind to something. If visualisation techniques help you male the right actions and head in the right direction, then there is of course something to it.

When you shoot in a sport, you don't think of what your muscles do. You look at the target and hit it. Your mind does the rest.

That is all LOA is doing. You think of the target and your mind does the rest.

There is no magic.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they were deceptively out of shape when the clothes came off,
I can’t even get turned on if I see this from a woman. So many look hot with clothes on, then ugly without them. It disgusts me.
Think and grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is all you need for this LOA, it was done years ago.

It can all be explained. It is purely putting your mind to something. If visualisation techniques help you male the right actions and head in the right direction, then there is of course something to it.

When you shoot in a sport, you don't think of what your muscles do. You look at the target and hit it. Your mind does the rest.

That is all LOA is doing. You think of the target and your mind does the rest.

There is no magic.
My experiences will strongly disagree. To each his own, I suppose. But there is just some things that I cannot attribute to anything else. It’s not a coincidence if you continuously win the lottery time and time again. I remember I kept telling myself that I had the greatest luck in the world once upon a time. Just because bad things kept on happening to me so I was told that just saying that will make good things happen. Well I had nothing to lose so I did. I started to believe it after a while. And then good things did start to happen. Like stupidly pure luck type stuff. Well I kept telling myself that but some part of me said that it only seems that way because my outlook changed. But then the other part said ‘you know damn well that a few years ago that wouldn’t have happened to you’. It wasn’t confirmed to me until one day one of my friends was like “Hey -----, how the hell do you keep having stuff like this happening to you?” ALL of my friends were in complete agreement with him and were saying stuff like “yeah dude how do you get so lucky all the time?” And I asked what they meant. He said “like lucky things like this never happen to me or the rest of us like it does to you. Or well like it does but they’re rare. Like stuff like this happens to you all the time”. At that point I knew that this stuff actually does work.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be glad to get this off my chest. After my divorce I found this site and then found a popular "pua" brand and fell in love with it. I read the book, found some mentors, adapted some new philosophy's and generally decided to make "PUA" my "secret" identity. I have a product that rymes with Imp, Pift, zen dame, Day mame by Sodd Halentine, Orngprint, groundations.... Those are obviously not the real names but I could go on. I do not wish to promote their product but anyone in the PUA scene would know what I am talking about. Salex was by far my most favorite mentor and he has been long gone.

My results? Mixed. Why? because I took to heart all thier thoeries on how you should "not compliment" and you should "neg alot" and CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE and APPROACH APPROACH APPROACH and BE A MONKEY JACK@ZZ so you can gain life experience!!! Video record yourself and anayze the way you talk to girls!!!!! I have done all that and really the only thing that ever mattered was ....

TAKING ACTION. It didn't matter if you had any theory behind it or not.

Then you start to run into the bullshyt such as "View yourself as a God" .... to fvcking take home a girl from the bar are you fvcking serious???

Then you get the leader saying "Bro you should just try LoS bro take my word for it." like I never thaought to try it for myself in the first place.

-----------------------------------------------
SoSuave to me is more about how a man should carry himself and be a man. Women are more of an after thaught, we should all be on our path.

Don't get me wrong I could talk PUA all day it is fun for me and It's still a hobby, people are just delusional about it that is all.

I remember watching videos on NLP thinking ... "How the Fvck is this supposed to work in a bar" LOL

Good times.

I still can't wait for the Movie to come now, the real one, not Springbreakers, It comes out this fall or winter
Well you should consider things a little differently. Your prior experiences and ability to adapt to the PUA material defined your limitations at using them. I personally have found some sort of positive impact from just imagining that things will go my way. Granted it's not an exact science but the kind of mantra preached on books like Think and Grow Rich made me start to imagine qualities and attributes about myself that over time became self fulfilling prophecies. I do think that imagination is just a precursor to actually doing what's necessary to take you from where you are to making decisions that actually manifest what you want but it starts with positive thoughts. The thoughts lead you to change your decision making process that would otherwise be in tunnel vision if you were in a rut.

I learned PUA material before I ever had my first girlfriend so I personally never had experiences without their use. Since I was in high school I overloaded on material but mainly focused on inner game related content and dealt only with techniques that I felt meshed with my personality. Things like NLP, routines, peacock-ing, and other weird material was rejected outright. I wanted material that I could incorporate into my personality and rather than use the techniques and philosophies to naturally be them. That's probably where I see the difference between people that succeed and those that use PUA/DJ material only to revert to AFC tendencies once they're in relationships.

This site and PUA sites all have valuable information to offer its your job to sift through it and see what's compatible with you. That's all you should really be doing, these value judgements you're making about the content they are promoting tell me that despite frequently being around such sites you didn't focus on your inner game enough to learn some important things about yourself and what you needed but just wanted techniques.

ApolloSunGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
& why do you care fu**k them, you received the badge lol, did your feelings get hurt??

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you should consider things a little differently. Your prior experiences and ability to adapt to the PUA material defined your limitations at using them. I personally have found some sort of positive impact from just imagining that things will go my way. Granted it's not an exact science but the kind of mantra preached on books like Think and Grow Rich made me start to imagine qualities and attributes about myself that over time became self fulfilling prophecies. I do think that imagination is just a precursor to actually doing what's necessary to take you from where you are to making decisions that actually manifest what you want but it starts with positive thoughts. The thoughts lead you to change your decision making process that would otherwise be in tunnel vision if you were in a rut.

I learned PUA material before I ever had my first girlfriend so I personally never had experiences without their use. Since I was in high school I overloaded on material but mainly focused on inner game related content and dealt only with techniques that I felt meshed with my personality. Things like NLP, routines, peacock-ing, and other weird material was rejected outright. I wanted material that I could incorporate into my personality and rather than use the techniques and philosophies to naturally be them. That's probably where I see the difference between people that succeed and those that use PUA/DJ material only to revert to AFC tendencies once they're in relationships.

This site and PUA sites all have valuable information to offer its your job to sift through it and see what's compatible with you. That's all you should really be doing, these value judgements you're making about the content they are promoting tell me that despite frequently being around such sites you didn't focus on your inner game enough to learn some important things about yourself and what you needed but just wanted techniques.

"Well I should consider things a little differently when it comes to PUA."

LoL ... yeah thanks for your shyt @ss advice. Maybe YOU should be the one to "consider things differently."

LoL .. I didn't "focus" on my inner game enough HAHAHA... Get off Tylers d1ck.. you don't know me or how much I used to love PUA and how I was fully immersed in their B.S.

Go watch some Hour and a Half video where they talk about nothing.

Serenity

Reaction score
I get what LoA is meant to be, but as with many metaphysical concepts they're difficult to interpret in ways that are compatible with reality.

What I mean is that of course just daydreaming by itself won't do anything except in cases of luck, but even then there's no causal link. It's conceptually the exact same as praying and has the same psychological effect.

The real question is, why do some people claim so strongly that it works? That's because there is something to this, but the "practitioners" aren't aware of how it's actually working. The laws of physics still applies, but we don't need to break reality to explain the phenomenon that is LoA. Having a strong desire and the confidence to get or achieve something makes it a lot more likely it will happen. The mind has a very strong influence over us and we are capable of manipulating reality. Meaning the LoA affects reality indirectly by affecting our minds, which alters our actions which in turn leads us to what we want.

The people who typically defend the law of attraction lack confidence and don't know how a human mind operates. What the LoA gives them is confidence, the belief that they can get what they desire. With their minds geared on this, a lot is happening subconsciously which increases their odds of getting what they want. They actually don't understand that their actions driven by their subconscious and fueled by their confidence is what actually does the job, which is just simple psychology.

To you and me however, this all just looks like pure bullsh!t at first glance. That's because we consciously know how the world actually works and already have the confidence to take action to get things. We can't use this mind trick basically because we know too much, and we don't need to because we can just skip the step of trying to fool ourselves for confidence.

To them it's the one way that works as countless other things they've tried has failed. This will never work for anything based on just chance though, like a lottery. It may only increase probabilities for things we can actually affect, but if you think about it most things can be influenced, it's just that LoA believers don't believe in their powers to influence reality so they externalize it into this concept.

So there is something to the law of attraction, but it doesn't work the way the believers think it works. It does work for a lot, but not everything and not for anyone too smart to understand what's going on.

Basically the guys who banned you are less intelligent than you.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well I should consider things a little differently when it comes to PUA."

LoL ... yeah thanks for your shyt @ss advice. Maybe YOU should be the one to "consider things differently."

LoL .. I didn't "focus" on my inner game enough HAHAHA... Get off Tylers d1ck.. you don't know me or how much I used to love PUA and how I was fully immersed in their B.S.

Go watch some Hour and a Half video where they talk about nothing.
Clear as day to me you're a butthurt loser, no wonder your marriage failed. I barely watched any Tyler content never liked his approach, so sorry to disappoint you and I have long since stopped watching/reading PUA/DJ related content since not like they're discussing anything new at this point. The fact that you take my comments so personally tells me I was right about your lack of a strong character.