Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Got An Idea

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today I went up to this girl (who I had asked to the dance last Friday and said yes) and asked if she really wanted to go with me since she was giving me mixed reactions all week. And she pulls the crap, "Well we're all going." (meaning her and her friends and I can meet them there). So I was like "Ok then." And she goes "Why are you all mad at me?" And I said "I'm not mad." and just walked away. I was a little pissed off because I had already bought her a ticket(which I'm returning tomorrow)

Anyways, tomorrow night I plan on dancing with all of her friends and not her. This way she'll get all jealous and by the end of the night, wanna dance and be all over me. Sound like a plan?

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the plan exactly?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HBK
whats the plan exactly?
:

tomorrow night I plan on dancing with all of her friends and not her. This way she'll get all jealous and by the end of the night, wanna dance and be all over me.
Pay attention.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but hes being a bit too idealistic about it. If i was you id go with your friends the guys, have a laugh with them enjoy the night, let her come over and see how much fun your having ,she'll probably ask why your ingnoring her, tell her that your having fun and if she wants to join you come over.Play it cool ,let her come to you, You seem to be doing all the chasing here,let her do the work.Remember the 3'C's

Challenge

Confidence

Charm

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this the same girl you talked about earlier? Did i tell you about the kiss of death?

Live and Learn my friend.....

Oh, by the way, when it comes to this chick, stay away, or better yet, mostly ignore her, don't be impolite, but don't go out of your way to speak to her, and hit on one of her friends (preferably uglier) right in front of her.....

That'll make her jealous boy-howdy!!

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltimateScoundrel
Was this the same girl you talked about earlier? Did i tell you about the kiss of death?

Live and Learn my friend.....

Oh, by the way, when it comes to this chick, stay away, or better yet, mostly ignore her, don't be impolite, but don't go out of your way to speak to her, and hit on one of her friends (preferably uglier) right in front of her.....

That'll make her jealous boy-howdy!!
It will also give you unwanted(?) attention from her (uglier) friends.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you mack on them as a group, chances are one of them will become attracted to you. Big deal. Tell her you just want to be friends, whatever. My experience tells me that most ugly girls only become confident enough to speak to you over IM, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

And most of the confident girls make good friends.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I listened to you guys.

Well the dance got cancelled due to lack of interest in my school to go. So a bunch of her friends and I went to dinner and back to someones house.

The whole night I didn't really pay attention to her, but wasn't rude. I only spoke to her when she spoke to me. Then I was having this really deep conversation with one of her friends. This drove her crazy.

Then she started to cuddle with one of her close friends to see how I would react. I played it off all cool and just smiled when I looked at them. This drove her even more crazy.

To top it off, when she was leaving she said bye to everyone. You could tell that she wanted a hug or something from me(which I woulda done before I came on this site). But I just played it all cool again and said "Alright cya later."

I'm just gonna continue to flirt with chicks all around her and it's gonna drive her crazy. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Last edited:

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up for a few days, with any luck she will surely be all over you soon. She will make moves on you