Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got an ephiphany: A non **** reason to hit the gym and get ready to fight with other males if you wanna hold your value in front of your peers or so

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never fight. I side step. Other areas to be. Not sure the exact situation with that guy but I’d ignore him and let him throw the first punch then get him charged with assault.
I like that, but it's not sexy. Winning a confrontation of Witt, physical, or knowledge when it's a confrontation is sexy. Even if you look a little mean about it. Losing or avoiding might be smart, to come and fight another day. In the meantime, the girl is with the winner.

I did not suggest to through the first punch, he just has to know that you have a limit and all hell is going to break loose for him and he may not walk away. It's a vibe thing. If you don't have that problem then your ok, if you do.. this is likely it.

Using the police as a shield is smart, but not sexy.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that, but it's not sexy. Winning a confrontation of Witt, physical, or knowledge when it's a confrontation is sexy. Even if you look a little mean about it. Losing or avoiding might be smart, to come and fight another day. In the meantime, the girl is with the winner.

I did not suggest to through the first punch, he just has to know that you have a limit and all hell is going to break loose for him and he may not walk away. It's a vibe thing. If you don't have that problem then your ok, if you do.. this is likely it.

Using the police as a shield is smart, but not sexy.
I don’t care tbh. The progress I make in life by not tripping on the amog will be far greater and I’ll be way beyond them. Plus I’m not on earth to prove myself to women.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t care tbh. The progress I make in life by not tripping on the amog will be far greater and I’ll be ways beyond them. Plus I’m not on earth to prove myself to women.
I like that. I assure you I don't go looking for trouble...

Niwoor222

Banned
Reaction score
But maybe there’s a way to be zen and still have that edge like the guy I knew. I have no idea
No, there isn't. I tell you why. Nature is wild, deangreous and only survive the strongest. Many years ago, fighting was incredibly necessary for a man to survive. Women would never date a weak man. Now what happened was that people had to create social norms to avoid too much violence, so now you think that everything is in peace and there is no need to be a warrior and agressive to mark your grounds but it is a big lie. You find the truth everyday in small proportions like finding a buller in the school, an amog in nightclub or even worse inside your social circles that are constantly challenging your alpha or masculinity (or whatever you wanna call it), some of them never give up on bull****ting you (maybe for envy in case you are a cool guy or competition or just to have fun of you because they don't respect your boundaries). In that small proportion is when you find that violence and the human nature is still there despite the superficial order of society. Think about it. One question to think about is, why is then that wars never end? Thousands of years of the human kind and still wars never end, why a lot of human interpersonal problems can never be solved via peace and conversation and always lead to war?.
There is no a zen way to solve problems, although it should be the first choice it is not always possible. Humans are irrationals and rationality is not always possible for both side, one of both would be less rational. That is why things and problems a lot of time lead to war inevitable.
The same principle applies for the myth of the "Assertive Guy" (an intermediate category between nice boy and bad boy). That does not exist. There are situation where you have to be the bad boy and punch a guy in the face or be the "make me laugh guy" of the group. The bad boy is always bad, the nice boy is always nice but the middle category which is more attractive is the guy who knows when to be bad and when to be good and with whom.

Best,
Niwoor

Niwoor222

Banned
Reaction score
The funny thing here is that I am black belt in many martial arts and I had being doing martial arts since I was 7 yo for all of you guys who try to teach me how to punch, Lol. I have been in many fights, real fights back in my days of high school but I am 24 yo now. I have like 4 years of experience in game. I know how to deal with amog in nightclubs but I posted this because sometime there is no way to deal with a very painful amog than punch him in the face at least once as a 'pattern interrupt', lol.
An Interesting story and I would like to know how you would react. I was in the nightclub with my hot girlfriend and a random guy touches the ass of her intentionally and she told me and I turn around and punch the guy in the face. That was the only alternative I saw. What would you do? Any conversational or negotiation tool? Lol. There is no other conversational tool for that situation than a punch in the face.

Best,
Niwoor

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, there isn't. I tell you why. Nature is wild, deangreous and only survive the strongest. Many years ago, fighting was incredibly necessary for a man to survive. Women would never date a weak man. Now what happened was that people had to create social norms to avoid too much violence, so now you think that everything is in peace and there is no need to be a warrior and agressive to mark your grounds but it is a big lie. You find the truth everyday in small proportions like finding a buller in the school, an amog in nightclub or even worse inside your social circles that are constantly challenging your alpha or masculinity (or whatever you wanna call it), some of them never give up on bull****ting you (maybe for envy in case you are a cool guy or competition or just to have fun of you because they don't respect your boundaries). In that small proportion is when you find that violence and the human nature is still there despite the superficial order of society. Think about it. One question to think about is, why is then that wars never end? Thousands of years of the human kind and still wars never end, why a lot of human interpersonal problems can never be solved via peace and conversation and always lead to war?.
There is no a zen way to solve problems, although it should be the first choice it is not always possible. Humans are irrationals and rationality is not always possible for both side, one of both would be less rational. That is why things and problems a lot of time lead to war inevitable.
The same principle applies for the myth of the "Assertive Guy" (an intermediate category between nice boy and bad boy). That does not exist. There are situation where you have to be the bad boy and punch a guy in the face or be the "make me laugh guy" of the group. The bad boy is always bad, the nice boy is always nice but the middle category which is more attractive is the guy who knows when to be bad and when to be good and with whom.

Best,
Niwoor
Lol so why do I see so many skinny beta boys with hot women?

Niwoor222

Banned
Reaction score
Lol so why do I see so many skinny beta boys with hot women?
Because the social circle of that skinny beta boy is full of skinny beta boys, lol.
Put that skinny beta boy in my social circle and you will see how he lose his hot girlfriend, lol.

That skinny beta boy will look unconfident, Dancy monkey and unable to speak. His charisma will be totally off. I can guarantee you and he will not get one single laid, lol.
My social circle is full of smart, cool and strong guys who hit the gym everyday and approach women a lot. The smallest amog attempt and they punch you in the face, lol.

Best,
Niwoor

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning self defense and getting fit is great. But seriously. Unless your getting hammered at rough nightclubs, the chance of fisticuffs id really small.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the social circle of that skinny beta boy is full of skinny beta boys, lol.
Put that skinny beta boy in my social circle and you will see how he lose his hot girlfriend, lol.

That skinny beta boy will look unconfident, Dancy monkey and unable to speak. His charisma will be totally off. I can guarantee you and he will not get one single laid, lol.
My social circle is full of smart, cool and strong guys who hit the gym everyday and approach women a lot. The smallest amog attempt and they punch you in the face, lol.

Best,
Niwoor
Whatever you say buddy

Reactions: B80

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Best,
Niwoor
That depends on who you are around. Usually people who get physical quickly are either around other people who are like that too, or they are not that bright. Unfortunately I live in the not so greatest neighborhood, so I try to keep a low profile but the risk of fighting is there almost everywhere I go. Keeping yourself in shape and practice fighting in a dojo is good idea.

Niwoor222

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever you say buddy
Well, I hope you learned something of what I said, I did it for it but if you are a skinny beta boy as you say. I bet a lot of money that you don't get much laids. 100%

Best,
Niwoor

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I hope you learned something of what I said, I did it for it but if you are a skinny beta boy as you say. I bet a lot of money that you don't get much laids. 100%

Best,
Niwoor
My brother is skinnier and he gets 7.5-8’s easily

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The danger of a fight quickly puts people in their place .

If you like to admit it or not .

But don't be naive. You gave reasons to be tested, especially if he's not a stranger.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing here is that I am black belt in many martial arts and I had being doing martial arts since I was 7 yo for all of you guys who try to teach me how to punch, Lol. I have been in many fights, real fights back in my days of high school but I am 24 yo now. I have like 4 years of experience in game. I know how to deal with amog in nightclubs but I posted this because sometime there is no way to deal with a very painful amog than punch him in the face at least once as a 'pattern interrupt', lol.
An Interesting story and I would like to know how you would react. I was in the nightclub with my hot girlfriend and a random guy touches the ass of her intentionally and she told me and I turn around and punch the guy in the face. That was the only alternative I saw. What would you do? Any conversational or negotiation tool? Lol. There is no other conversational tool for that situation than a punch in the face.

Best,
Niwoor
a question sort of not related. why do you choose to strike the face instead of the balls ? It is a serious question, what is your take on that?

about your topic, if it's a solid girlfriend already why hang out at the nightclub? a nightclub is a place to find sexual tension unless you own that business, then it's just a way to make money. if we don't want sharks grabbing our women don't put them into the fish tank. if it's just a girl in rotation, then sure. but if it's someone that you are really into, that's a bad environment choice unless you're doing it on purpose because you know you can beat the other dudes. but if you are really annoyed about that happening then don't go to that place with her. The environment is one of the keys of an LTR.