Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got a HB9's number, what next

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****, i cannot believe everything actually worked, the place we ended up going to only had about 200 people in it, and only about 10 were semi decent, i asked 2 girls, (yeah i know i said 25) but still, 2 is better than none, and the second girl was more than willing to give me her number, she was about a 9, were both new to the city, i said i would call her, HOW LONG DO I WAIT, and what do i say when i actually do call her?

I dont wanna screw this one up.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant believe after talking to her for about 2 mins i managed to number close successfully

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what i usually do, but it also usually goes wrong.

i thought waiting 4 days was supposed to be the way to go.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a big night out on wednesday which she will probably be picking up guys at though, so i dont know if i should phone her before that or not.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you calling her before wednesday won't stop her from picking up guys unless u get her to do something with u on wednesday. Just b/c you got her #, and say u guys get dinner once does not mean she has to be exclusive and not go after guys anymore.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
you calling her before wednesday won't stop her from picking up guys unless u get her to do something with u on wednesday. Just b/c you got her #, and say u guys get dinner once does not mean she has to be exclusive and not go after guys anymore.
I understand that, but im wondering if i should call before she goes out and meets more guys that are going to be asking for her number.

The benefits of waiting are that its going to set me apart from all the other guys that get her number, because they are all going to call the day after, she meets them on weds, and they call on thursday, she met me on monday, and i might not even call till friday.

That should be enough to set me apart from the rest of the guys, aslong as when i call, i get right to the point of setting up a date in a confident manner, and no babbling on the phone.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's something that i found on this site that works wonders for me. ONLY call to make plans on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. at the end of the week most people already have plans made. and if you follow this rule you'll get into a pattern that will help keep the women off of your mind until the beginning of the week.

so unless its a really special/rare circumstance, just dont call women at the end of the week.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The benefits of waiting are that its going to set me apart from all the other guys that get her number, because they are all going to call the day after
You just dont get it. you think that being different=attractive and sexy? OMG i hate how stupid the DJ bible logic is. So I guess if you were the only ugly guy to get her number, she would be attracted to you over the other good looking guys who also got her number becuase your uglyness makes you "stand out" from the other guys who got her number? LOL give me a break. Being different and standing out does not equal being attractive. In fact being attrqctive has nothing to do with being different from everyone else. Your an idiot if you think that the act of being different is what is making you attractive.

heres some advice: yes!!!! please wait 4 days, that way she forgets about you, and the other guys who got her number and called her the next day can have fun ****ing her brains out while you beat off fro the next 4 days.

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, such hostillity.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recluce has it right. Call Mon. - Wed. if you got the number Fri. - Sun.

I don't call the next day b/c i have a life and am too busy. But I will make a point of calling w/in 3-4 days max.

Good line I read to feed broads when you get their numbers: "don't pretend like you don't remember me when I call you." C+F

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: nevermind

And here is what to do:

1. Depending on circumstances, wait 3 to 5 days to call.
2. Call and talk very enthusiastically. Think of a few things to say before you call in case the conversation dies down.
3. Wait until the conversation it most exciting, around 5-10 minutes
4. At that time say you have to go do something very important, but you'd like to talk more. Tell her to meet you somewhere to talk in person later.

Last edited:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the way i see it brother..
either of 2 things have ALREADY happened..

case A (good case) : she wants you to call - she is waiting by her phone for you to call because u left a good impression and she wants to see you again because she feels something could happen between you. it doesn't matter when you call, but leaving her to worry and worry will make her more excited when you do call.
think of it like your birthday.. all day people have forgotten to say happy birthday, then you walk in your front door and theres all your friends and family and alot of beer (and hopefully a stripper or 10). OR. everyone says happy birthday all day and its all just the same old thing, not to exciting..
maybe not the best analogy, but it makes sense to me.

case B (bad case) : she doesn't want you to call - she may have given you a fake number. she may just be "to busy" when you call. she could have any number of excuses. POSSIBLY she will actually be too busy, but hopefully you can tell if she actually is interested or not.

but my point is, she has already made her mind up about you. nothing you can say on the phone can change it if u have a short conversation. if you have a long conversation and she did want you to call, you may ruin it. if you have a long conversation and she didn't want you to call, you'll be boring her and wasting her time.

i hope i'm not discouraging you. but give her a call whenever you have some time and i wish you the best of luck.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im pretty sure her interest levels are high, when i asked for her number she went straight into her bag to get her phone out, no hesitation, she even seemed a little excited, dare i say, and by the time i had written her name into my phone, there she was shoving her phone into my face, with her number on it.

I think im going to wait until wednesday, that way its not the day after, its not the weekend just yet, and i can arrange something for thursday which again, isnt quite the weekend.

Thanks to the people that werent complete idiots.

And to the guy who talked about how being different isnt a good thing, well you've obviously not learnt a single thing at all. The bible on this website is such an awesome resource, and for you to swear it off like that means you obviously have no clue about attraction or anything else to do with women, my advice to you is to leave this site (you quite clearly take no notice of the things people say anyway) and go on calling those girls that you meet the night after, and just see how things go.

Thanks again,

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks especially to quest. your reply reaffirmed what i thought could be going on in her head.

and if im being honest, do i really want to go out with someone who has luke warm interest anyway? Id rather wait, see if she puts up with waiting, and if she is then happy to come out with me, she obviously had a decent level of interest to begin with.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JasonR
and if she is then happy to come out with me, she obviously had a decent level of interest to begin with.
no worries mate. hope it works out for ya.

what i just quoted right there i think is the biggest trap. make sure u've got that FIRMLY in your head. i screwed up dates because i thought "maybe this girl was drunk and now she won't like me..."etc..
keep it in ur head that she is there because she is interested in u.. so keep doing what u were doing, and chance are, u'll be sweet..

good luck, let us know how it goes.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
no worries mate. hope it works out for ya.

what i just quoted right there i think is the biggest trap. make sure u've got that FIRMLY in your head. i screwed up dates because i thought "maybe this girl was drunk and now she won't like me..."etc..
keep it in ur head that she is there because she is interested in u.. so keep doing what u were doing, and chance are, u'll be sweet..

good luck, let us know how it goes.

I think i would also do that if i didnt have this website, Everything looked positive, she wasnt at all drunk, so there is absolutely NO doubt in my mind that she is interested. And thats all that matters, shes only 1 girl, it was an experienment last night, to see how many i could approach, and because of the awful setting, i could only approach 2, but wednesday i will try with some more, we have a much better setting. Im not ever going to get hooked up on ONE girl like i used to.

Say no to one-itis!

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to the guy who talked about how being different isnt a good thing, well you've obviously not learnt a single thing at all. The bible on this website is such an awesome resource, and for you to swear it off like that means you obviously have no clue about attraction or anything else to do with women, my advice to you is to leave this site (you quite clearly take no notice of the things people say anyway) and go on calling those girls that you meet the night after, and just see how things go.

Thanks again,
Theres nothing to learn from the DJ bible or this board. all this board is useful for is to debate and discuss things. as far as learning about how to get women, it doesnt happen here, people only get the placebo effect and actually try women for once in their lives. And the DJ bible is not an awesome resource, it has some of the stupidest concepts I have ever heard of. Its insulting to my intelligence to be beleiving this crap. Its based on assumptions/hypothesis, its just guesswork on female behavior, and most of it is based on anecdotes, theres no real hard evidence that the concepts are based on. And alot of the logic plays on the readers stupidity, the only reason alot of the concepts are so popular is becuase the "DJ BIBLE said so", people beleive it without questioning it just because the source of the concept is seen as an authority on women, so people see that "the concept must be true becuase the DJ bible is an expert source on women, it couldnt ever be wrong". Alot of the geeks and so called AFC's that come on here perceive this board as an expert on women, so they perceive it as having credibilility, and so thye beleive just about any concept it preaches without questioning it.

And Im swearing the Bible off like you say becuase I actually understand attraction and human behavior, and know that the bible is VERY WRONG. And yes, I do go on calling the girls the next night, and it ALWAYS works out fine, I get the *****, and all that good stuff. And this is becuase the women are actually into me, and find me sexy/hot, it has nothing to do with me being "different" or timing my call right, or any of that mubo jumbo that this board teaches. The women are into me not becuase I follow some recipe like "be a challenge" or "stand out", The women want me becuase I have certain traits that turn them on and I know what a woman wants and how to turn her on, some thing this board is far from understanding. (duh :rolleyes: ). If I didnt have the life that I have, I could post all the reasons why the DJ bible is wrong, and all of its contridictions and just put egg on this boards face. But I dont have that much time on my hands.

And Im not being a jerk or offensive by saying these things, Im just stating the honest truth. Dont hate me, Im just stating something that is over most of you people's head. And hopefully you people will open your eyes, it will benefit you.

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by God_of_getting_layed
Theres nothing to learn from the DJ bible or this board. all this board is useful for is to debate and discuss things. as far as learning about how to get women, it doesnt happen here, people only get the placebo effect and actually try women for once in their lives. And the DJ bible is not an awesome resource, it has some of the stupidest concepts I have ever heard of. Its insulting to my intelligence to be beleiving this crap. Its based on assumptions/hypothesis, its just guesswork on female behavior, and most of it is based on anecdotes, theres no real hard evidence that the concepts are based on. And alot of the logic plays on the readers stupidity, the only reason alot of the concepts are so popular is becuase the "DJ BIBLE said so", people beleive it without questioning it just because the source of the concept is seen as an authority on women, so people see that "the concept must be true becuase the DJ bible is an expert source on women, it couldnt ever be wrong". Alot of the geeks and so called AFC's that come on here perceive this board as an expert on women, so they perceive it as having credibilility, and so thye beleive just about any concept it preaches without questioning it.

And Im swearing the Bible off like you say becuase I actually understand attraction and human behavior, and know that the bible is VERY WRONG. And yes, I do go on calling the girls the next night, and it ALWAYS works out fine, I get the *****, and all that good stuff. And this is becuase the women are actually into me, and find me sexy/hot, it has nothing to do with me being "different" or timing my call right, or any of that mubo jumbo that this board teaches. The women are into me not becuase I follow some recipe like "be a challenge" or "stand out", The women want me becuase I have certain traits that turn them on and I know what a woman wants and how to turn her on, some thing this board is far from understanding. (duh :rolleyes: ). If I didnt have the life that I have, I could post all the reasons why the DJ bible is wrong, and all of its contridictions and just put egg on this boards face. But I dont have that much time on my hands.

And Im not being a jerk or offensive by saying these things, Im just stating the honest truth. Dont hate me, Im just stating something that is over most of you people's head. And hopefully you people will open your eyes, it will benefit you.
why on earth are you here then?