Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got a girl thats a 10 but she's terrible in bed what should I do

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you got a wrong perspective, well just my guess, someone can pitch in. I've watched videos, and read stuff. Basically what women say about this, is the following, to give good BJ you have to do a lot of practice. Now put that in terms of young 22 year old girl who lost her virginity at 18, been good girl and stuff, and only had an honest partner count of 2 per year, all with small d1cks. Or, we can assume, perhaps wrongfully, that HB10 doesn't give head left and right, and is not a slvt, she didn't have a lot of practice, much less with big d1cks.

I wonder how old is that girl.

But whatever, maybe she has head problems and needs a head doctor. As for the OP, if you can't manage to figure out how to fvck her right, we can help you out man, gives us the area and her phone number, someone will respond to this challenge.
She's 19 btw and I but you would like to take a chance to f.u.c.k a gorgeous woman almost any man would. But I just think I need more patients because she's not super experienced. But since the night I tried to break it off with her it's been much better

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls are just too in their own head when it comes to sex. I've had a few times where a girl talked a big game but then would lay there like a dead body. When I asked where all the freak **** went she would say she was afraid to look like a slut. If a girl is comfortable with you enough, she'll fly that freak flag nice & high. The girls I've had the best sex with were always ones I'd be very upfront with about what I liked & frequently discussed sex with. For the girls that felt I was too big downstairs, I'd make extra effort with foreplay for an extended period. I've always been a giver when it comes to sex & want the girl to have the best experience possible, so it's no big deal for me to do some extra work on her before I get mine.
That doesn't sound like a bad plan I'll try this next time.
One way I got a past FWB to try **** she hasn't with other guys was to make plans to meet up but once I got there I solely focused on her pleasure and nothing else. I must have ate this girl out & played with her for over an hour before I even got to ****ing her..she was left quivering on the bed when I was finished & I just smiled and said talk to ya soon & went on my way. I let like a week pass before seeing her again but she kept asking where that intensity came from. I just said for her to repay the favor next I see her. Next time I saw her she was a totally different person in the sack; gave up the ass, bought handcuffs, oils, etc..she went above and beyond for me. All it took was some focus on her wants & getting her comfortable before she fully opened up for me

R

Ranger

She always knew how to do what I wanted, but she never felt that she needed to do it to keep me
It’s true that they do know what to do. Instinctively. There’s two different conditions here 17.
With yours, YOU had changed to someone different. AND she knows she’s under competition.
That’s different condition from this girl Mjs is talking about.

This young girl the OP is talking about is the same way, she already knows.
The OP used the “threat of loss”. That is not the same as competition anxiety. Threat of loss is in the realm of “negotiated” desire. “Do this or else.”
Does a man want a woman to do out of desire to please or because of her insecurity of rejection.

Nearly all women do have a rape fantasy. That’s not the same as being raped. It’s the idea that so many men desire her and they can’t help themselves. It’s an approval/attention fantasy. It’s a validation fantasy.

True desire is a set of parameters being matched in the environment. Sometimes it’s fun to milk desire out of a woman and watch it blossom. She will turn on more and more.

She was and is submissive. Saw that in the original post. It was glaring like a spot light. It best to always assume they want to feel that way and in the bedroom treat them that way. Light B-D-S-M is the gold standard. I think all women desire this without exception.

Instead of threat of loss, it would be best to draw her dirty little slvt out. IMO

A

AJ84

I was dead serious when I told her I wanted to break it off. I didn't try to use it as some way to make her want to be more nasty. I'm not going to lie she's my first 10 but I can get plenty of great sex from other girls who's better at it. And I did ask her what she's into and she's really submissive and has rape fantasies. I'm all for it but I think she's really embarrassed about it. So how do you think I can make her feel more comfortable?
Learn what gets her off and get her off. If she’s doing something that she can improve on, like bj’s just tell her how you like it, don’t force her head down like someone suggested, unless you want teethmarks on your penis. Unless she wants you to force her head down lol
Communicate with her, what you like and what she likes.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
^Asking her what she likes won't do anything, she is not experienced. It's like your math teacher would be asking you to teach her instead of teaching you.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is usually a case of limited attraction, or an inability for a man to assess his own sexual prowess. I have seen the most inexperienced women turn into to sexual goddesses with the right guidance and leadership.

If a woman was lacking in the sexual department, I would look at myself first, not the other way around.