"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I Got A Date With The Girl I Love!

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
I've been working on her for a couple of weeks. I finally asked her out and she said yes. We going to the movies (movies are easier to not **** up in my opinion for a first date). She used to have a boyfriend and they broke up a week or two ago; so I need some real heavy duty DJing advice/skills to try to keep her from going back.

Anything I should be doing?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Read the bible. If you've already read it, twice wouldn't hurt.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
yeh, read the bible as much as possible

try to work on ure c&f and kino skills. this should separate u from that afc ure b!tch last dated

gd luck,
gav
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
There doesn't seem to be many sections in the Bible past the point of asking a girl out. :p

I'm going to just try to be funny and not act romantic. From my experience acting romantic on a first date never works. That's why I think movies are good places to take a girl for a first date. I know some people here disagree with that.

I'm especially excided because I honest to goodness love this girl, and this will be the first time I ever went out with a girl I "love". I usually get stuck with *****es I only go out with because getting any play is better then no play.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Master Homer
There doesn't seem to be many sections in the Bible past the point of asking a girl out. :p

yes there are. the "attitude" and the skills don't just apply to single life, it applies during relationships too.

Originally posted by Master Homer


I'm going to just try to be funny and not act romantic. From my experience acting romantic on a first date never works. That's why I think movies are good places to take a girl for a first date. I know some people here disagree with that.

i agree that being totally romantic isn't the best thing, but there's more to any date than just being funny. u want to build up rapport through conversation, kino etc and u want to be c0cky and funny (c&f) too. read fingers's "weapons of mass seduction" - he uses so many examples to back up his theory.

infact, weapons of mass seduction was so good, i printed it all out and put it in a folder. i really suggest u read chapter 11

Originally posted by Master Homer


I'm especially excided because I honest to goodness love this girl, and this will be the first time I ever went out with a girl I "love". I usually get stuck with *****es I only go out with because getting any play is better then no play.
this is where i'm going to take a stab in the dark and say u haven't read the bible yet, esp pook's "kill that desperation".



good luck with the date

hope u learn something new,
gav
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
I agree with gav, Weapons Of Mass Seduction is the ultimate titan of all bada$$ posts for it is bada$$ incarnate!! Anyway just have FUN don't be so caught up in what to do that you forget to have a blast cause that would beat the point of a date wouldn't it?:D
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
u love her already...dude leave this site....ur fvckin pathetic...you havent even kissed her yet...whats ur problem?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by ToP DoN
u love her already...dude leave this site....ur fvckin pathetic...you havent even kissed her yet...whats ur problem?
It's called attraction/infactuation. It happens, it's human nature. Chill.

Anyways, you said that she just broke up with her boyfriend a week or two ago? Watch out..and take it carefully. Rebound relationships can be worse then an electrical storm while your holding a metal rod.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
don't act to clingy, don't profess your love to her, don't be at her every beck and call, don't give her all your attention and you'll be fine :)

good job on getting the date. Now try and make it last...
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
good luck and remember she is not the be all and end all. My friends still have not learnt that lesson and get suicidal when they break up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top