"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I got a call back from the bf!

Covey21

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Cali
OK so for those of you who know my story you know whats up and to the mods if you can put a link to my other 2 post on this subject that would be awsome and thank you cause I dont know how to do it! But I got a call back from who I though was her bf but the guy I talked to and the number that she gave me was her ex fiance. He told me that he was sorry for being a **** and he does not know why this girl gave me his number. So he called to say sorry I thought that was cool but then he gave me her real number. SO what do you think I should do? Call her or leave it?:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

8ball

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
This dude might be setting you up for an a$$ whipping.

He might have bugged his girlfriends phone or have access to her email.

No guy ever gives away his gf phone # to another dude.
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Give her number to one of your 'lady friends' and get them to call her... the rest is up to your imagination :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by BobbDobbs
You're kidding, right? These creeps are playing games with you. Drop it.
Even if they are playing games, you shouldn't let it go. You have got to give her a little fun payback, just for sh*ts and giggles.
 
Top