"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I Go For Slutty Party Girls Instead of Sweet Girl Next Door

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
I recently rejected a sweet, demure girl next door type. She is a great looking girl, great body and face. However, instead of dating her I went for a wild party chick. It made for great sex for a couple of months, but she is such an attention hor she is constantly flirting with other guys, always yanking my chain so to speak.

The thing is, I've been chatting with the sweet girl but I don't feel this raw, strong sense of attraction the way I do with the party girl. I keep telling myself the sweet girl is right for me but I'm not feeling it. I almost want to force myself to feel more strongly about the sweet girl but it's a bit boring.

This is very frustrating for me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I recently rejected a sweet, demure girl next door type. She is a great looking girl, great body and face. However, instead of dating her I went for a wild party chick. It made for great sex for a couple of months, but she is such an attention hor she is constantly flirting with other guys, always yanking my chain so to speak.

The thing is, I've been chatting with the sweet girl but I don't feel this raw, strong sense of attraction the way I do with the party girl. I keep telling myself the sweet girl is right for me but I'm not feeling it. I almost want to force myself to feel more strongly about the sweet girl but it's a bit boring.

This is very frustrating for me.
Have this same problem and for the life of me I can't fix it
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
Slut is better. The nice girl won't put out and it's just a waste of time. I made that mistake before. Actually the nice girl had a bf, so... she just looks nice and sweet. I could've banged the uglier slut.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Slut is better. The nice girl won't put out and it's just a waste of time. I made that mistake before. Actually the nice girl had a bf, so... she just looks nice and sweet. I could've banged the uglier slut.
Great...jam up your time with sluts, then when a good one comes around, you're too busy banging trash.

Brilliant idea, genius.:rolleyes:
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I recently rejected a sweet, demure girl next door type. She is a great looking girl, great body and face. However, instead of dating her I went for a wild party chick. It made for great sex for a couple of months, but she is such an attention hor she is constantly flirting with other guys, always yanking my chain so to speak.

The thing is, I've been chatting with the sweet girl but I don't feel this raw, strong sense of attraction the way I do with the party girl. I keep telling myself the sweet girl is right for me but I'm not feeling it. I almost want to force myself to feel more strongly about the sweet girl but it's a bit boring.

This is very frustrating for me.
Read the book on human magnet system by R. Rosenberg.

Become more aware of your programming. Its insight into your genetic code and makeup. It can aware you of traps most men fall into. Rich Coop reads off cucks who get divorce raped by bpd girls.

I do the same thing in pulling party girls or bar stars but, its purely for sport. Her flirting or yanking your chain means that you aren't doing it right kuz.

You plate her. You spn more. Jakes on your mentality of thinking its either or.

You plate both girls.


As for party girl, you take yoyr game on steroids, and out party girl her.

As in, you pull her with other girls. The frame is "its hot." You vid everything up to avoid false accusations. Also, you devil's triangle her with your wing & & & you ho get more girls. She's a human sacrifice by default as a party girl. Also, she is the next starlet on ex gf revenge site when you lose your phone and someone ;) ;) uploaded the vid.

The girl next door is a shtick too. With the right alpha she's doing three ways with her hawtttt friends and getting eiffel towered.

Step game up. You went limp **** and she ran over your ass.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Great...jam up your time with sluts, then when a good one comes around, you're too busy banging trash.

Brilliant idea, genius.:rolleyes:
They're all sluts mate. Some hide it better. Basic coding skills and i bet we find cyberspace dirt on your cherish.
 

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
Great...jam up your time with sluts, then when a good one comes around, you're too busy banging trash.

Brilliant idea, genius.:rolleyes:
Why would your time be jammed up, be in control of your sluts.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top