I go down but she wont?

mikey4245

Reaction score
I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, and I've went down on her multiple times, but she hasn't given me oral sex, but shes admitted to giving oral sex to previous boyfriends. She'll also teases me by putting her mouth on my boxers, and would bring up stuff before sex like "wanna try anal or finish in my mouth" but never follow through

Ps: I've brought it up once and she said "You're really that desperate to get head".

What's your opinion on this?

mikey4245

Reaction score
I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, and I've went down on her multiple times, but she hasn't given me oral sex, but shes admitted to giving oral sex to previous boyfriends. She'll also teases me by putting her mouth on my boxers, and would bring up stuff before sex like "wanna try anal or finish in my mouth" but never follow through

Ps: I've brought it up once and she said "You're really that desperate to get head".

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want head and you aren't getting head, you're not getting what you want from the arrangement/relationship.

Girls blow guys who they respect, they don't blow little weedy guys. I noticed that when I become more dominant, I got more and better head. My main girl told me she didn't give head, now she blows me whenever I want and takes it anal style because she knows that I like it. She wants to please me, she knows that's her job. I give her oral occasionally as a treat but she's never said "if you don't do X, I won't do Y." She wouldn't dare.

Earn her respect and she'll blow you. :up:

mikey4245

Reaction score
We never got into an argument about it she just got really defensive and said that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man wants a blowj0b every now and then. Have some other girl give you one if she won't.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing you and she doesn't respect you. You don't use disparaging language towards somebody who you value through fear of them saying "f*ck you, I'm off."

Trust me, gain her respect by setting boundaries. There's no more licky licky for her until there's some sucky sucky for you. She's calling the shots, flip the script.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that girl is up to something. Been into similar situation where i gave her an oral while she doesn't. That's one of the signs of a woman wanting to dominate in your relationship. She gave men before you a "treat" while you don't, she might mean you don't deserve to be rewarded with that yet. Tell her cut the bull*h*t and if she doesn't, you can always find some hotter ones that has no frills.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey4245 said:
What if she holds out sex cause I wont licky licky?
Is that what's happening?

I'm not sure if I would even bring it up but if she actually expected you to go down I would calmly in a non butthurt way say "you first."

If she made an issue of it, particularly if she tries to manipulate you by withholding sex, I would laugh in her face and dump her.

The poster above is correct. This one is up to something. I'd be temped to go ahead and next her anyway based on what you've said has been going on. I have no idea what her deal is but telling you she's gone down before and won't but expects you to go down on her just screams manipulation in my book. Fvck that.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you need to be sleeping with multiple girls because then you can be the one who holds back the sex when she acts up.

People with serious wealth have multiple streams of income. One stream can get cut off then you're screwed. Why do you think companies like Samsung have their fingers in so many pies. If the mobile phone market goes up the creek, then they've got something else to fall back on. It's the same with girls, you can have your main chick but as soon as she starts acting up, you've got other things to fall back on so you will put up with less of her crap. Ironically that's when she starts to behave and respect you.

This girl isn't even giving you everything that you want, she's screwing you around so why give her exclusive access to your d!ck???

This is a long process but you want to be at the point where sex is something that's natural to you. Work out the kind of lifestyle you want, then go and get it. Let her hold back sex, laugh in your face, if you're not living on your terms, you're living on your knees.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey4245 said:
What if she holds out sex cause I wont licky licky?

If she holds out sex coz you don't give her an oral, then tell her she might as well call her f*cking ex's she gave an oral with and let him lick it for her. Then get your clothes on and don't bother going back again.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey4245 said:

Dominate her throw her up the wall and rip her close off - then push her head down where you want it.... no need to be nice ;) .

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not as into you as you think. I suggest upping your frame of dominance. If she valued you enough in her chick mind as her previous boyfriends, or Brad Pitt, she'd be sucking it like a champ, remember that.

Talking about this with her only worsens the situation.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her. Sexual compatibility matters a lot. She sounds boring and sexually selfish. Resentment will only grow from this.

This is exactly why I don't commit until I'm sure various points of compatibility exist.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your making out and begin to move down on her.. Move into a 69 position (spooning style is best so your ass is not in her face or her on top). Move past her ***** to her feet. Rub her feet a bit and slowly move back up. Once you get to her puzzy your dyck will be in her face. I'm sure she will figure it out from there.

Epi

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I don't think the problem Epi is that she doesn't know what to do....she admits to having done it with other boyfriends. Unless she is really young and lying to look experienced.
I agree. Epi's advice is pretty much useless in this situation. With a virgin? Sure, it might work.

Mauser96 said:
I think the problem is, she is not real big on doing it, but likes having her snatch tongued.
I disagree here. She'll do it, just not with somebody she doesn't respect.

You guys are trying to make this broad out to be some type of selfish b*tch. That's rookie takes. At heart, she's just a woman. She'd suck the skin off his c*ck if she felt like he was a man of value to her.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ The reality is that not every woman enjoys oral sex. If his girlfriend is that kind of woman, he should find someone more compatible with him.

Don't make the silly assumption that every girl enjoys oral sex. Many do not. What his girlfriend did in the pass could have simply been just to please the other guys even though she wasn't really into it.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^ The reality is that not every woman enjoys oral sex. If his girlfriend is that kind of woman, he should find someone more compatible with him.

Don't make the silly assumption that every girl enjoys oral sex. Many do not. What his girlfriend did in the pass could have simply been just to please the other guys even though she wasn't really into it.
So why should she stop now? I'm sure he does stuff that he doesn't want to do just to please her..She needs to just suck it up (literally.)

She just wants to be selfish.