Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Give Up On Women!

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fristly, I'm sorry for bringing this up here but I so far in my time here, be able to keep it in check but I JUST CAN'T ANYMORE!

This is more of my rant about my so - called ' love life ' , or should I rather say that its non - existant?

Why is it non - existant? BECAUSE OF FEAR! No matter what I do, no matter how socialable in general I become, no matter how hard I've tried..... FEAR ALWAYS ***ING WINS!

It has made like a stalker, it has made me look like a fool and you know what, i'm sick of it, i made a fool of myself again tonight, I just know i did, walking past a group of girls serveral times.... ARGH!

Well, it has being a long war in my head BUT in the end, I LOST. FEAR HAS WON THE WAR! FEAR HAS GOTTEN WHAT IT WANTED.

I AM GOING TO DIE ALONE AND CELIBRITE! LOVE DOES NOT ****ING EXIST FOR ME! THERE? IS NOBODY OUT THERE FOR ME!

STOP telling me I'll find someone, STOP telling me how to react.... I ALWAYS OVERTHINK! I JUST CAN'T ****ING HELP IT! I can't change it, no matter how hard I tried! I ALWAYS LOSE OUT TO FEAR!

I accept my fate now, I'm going to lonely because IT IS JUST TOO HARD FOR ME!

So, I GIVE UP COMPELTELY, NOT EVEN GOD CAN HELP ME NOW!

Everywhere I was tonight, I saw girl i liked with all the people who treated me like crap in school. THE JERKS CAN DO IT.... I CAN'T. I AM SICK OF THIS TWISTED GAME, SO I'M QUITING OUT OF IT.

NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN EVEN HOPE TO BREAK MY CURSE, I MOST LIVE IT UNTIL THE DAY I DIE!

I feel like such a failure, even if I get that degree and lots of money, MY RELATIONSHIPS WILL STILL STINK!

I HEREBY DECLARE FEAR THE WINNER, CONGRATULATIONS, MASTER! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? OK, I'LL EAT YOUR CRAP BECAUSE I AM YOUR SERVANT!

Please guys, if your a shy type around women, get help for it. I can't be helped now, I'm too old for things to be changed but there is still time for you, just go and do the right thing for yourself, please!

I'm sorry to bring more depressing stuff here but I REALLY needed to get this out of my system, thanks for bearing with me.

NHY

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I AM GOING TO DIE ALONE ... I'm too old for things to be changed

Dude, you're 20. wtf? You're practically a teenager, a little too young to be dying alone. In the U.S., they consider you too young to buy beer.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep on seeing myself not finding love until I am my DEATH BED! Yes, I know its a terrible vision but family stuff doesn't help either.

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
NHY said:
The Law of Attraction is the way to go!
a little ironic that you believe in the law of attraction, but post something like this.

my advice...don't give up.

i haven't gotten laid in like 6-7 months either. it's not game over yet. start doing some approaches. if it's law of attraction you believe in...try this:

write down exactly what you want in a girl. the type of girl you want. her looks, personality, everything. focus on it, visualize the end result of your having her as your girlfriend. believe you can have it. feel the feeling of already having it, and then release that energy. know that you will have her or something better. never focus too much on one specific girl.

that's been working for me so far. i visualize everyday, and believe in the things i desire. as bull**** as it may sound, it actually has created mind-blowing experiences for me.

and then when you see that girl, make sure you act on it.

read "attractor factor" by Joe Vitale...you won't be disappointed.

i'll keep you posted on whether or not i get laid soon. but i am certain it's bound to happen in the very near future.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*slap slap slap slap

Snap out of it! Its all in your head. Every emotion you feel is all in your head. Every guy has fear before the approach, what separates the winners from the losers is that the winners overcome the fear and approach.

If you don't learn to attract a woman nature will and I quote from Mystery "unapalogetically weed your genes out of existence!!!!"

When you think about how immense the world is, and how short of a time we're actually living here. Maybe 28,000 days. You wonder what in the F*CK does 1 chick or 1 rejection matter?!

Look at a pic of a hot girl (anything that will get you motivated) and imagine yourself growing old and lonely. This should give you motivation to walk up to some girls and say "WHATEVER THE F*CK YOU WANT!!!" Pretend you're in a video game and walk up to them and just speak, you could be saying anything just freakin' speak to them.

I'm not asking you to sarge a room full of HB's just do that 1 simple task!! Once you realize its no big deal, you shouldn't have to worry about approaching again!

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say after reading this post that I know how you feel man. I've been depressed for a while now because I used to think that I can't get a girl and that no girl likes me more than a friend which has been the case all the time. But you know what? Am I going to give up? Am I going to give in to my negative thoughts? Absolutely NOT. If I just sat here and *****ed and moaned and complain about everything, how is that going to help me? I've talked to people about my problems yes but ultimately I have to help myself.

Right now I'm starting to feel a little better about myself because I'm focusing on myself. I'm not worrying about getting a girl right now. I'm focusing on doing things that I enjoy doing, what makes me happy. I have to be happy with myself first before I can be happy with a girlfriend. About the shyness, yes I am a very shy person. That is partly why I am not doing being social with people and making new friends. This is something I have to work on. I'm in the process of finding out who I am. I know that I am a great guy and any girl would be lucky to have me. I'm kind, sensitive, caring, and loyal.

I suggest you figure who you are and what interests you and focus on that. Don't worry about getting girls right now. Start doing things you enjoy and this leads to happiness. I'm not perfect, I still feel depressed sometimes but I'm fighting for my own happiness. You have to fight for it man, you can't give up or you'll be sad all your life and I know you don't want that. I sure don't.

Sure it would be nice to have a girlfriend. I want one but I'm not going to dwell on the fact that I don't have one anymore. I know she is out there and I will meet her eventually but first I have to focus on myself. I hope I helped.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Your post gave me a headache. Get in the field and stop byatching.

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to obsess over getting girls, and still do to a extent now, but I realise you do need to improve yourself before you really attempt getting girls. Go work out and find some hobbies to loose yourself into for now. I'm 22 year old virgin who hasn't even gotten his first kiss yet, and I'm not throwing in the towel yet. At least, I'm hoping I should be more confident with myself once I get in better shape. The cold approach stuff doesnt' do anything unless your confortable with yourself, and I know I'm not yet.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have two options

1. Quit b*tching and acting all crazy and think about what's happening with your life from a LOGICAL out look and time scale. Take small steps towards improving yourself and set realistic goals for all aspects.

2. If that task alignment doesn't suit you then, you can always join the navy and bang girls while you're on shore leave.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooray. If you quite one thing then you open the flood gates to your new behavior. Take time to reasses(sp?) your life but dont quite. If you cant beat your fear then your life is gonna be rough and boring. Youre gonna die soon than you think because of the stress you put yourself through. Dont quite! Perseverence is the key. "Dont give up, for that is the time when the tide will turn."

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you learn to be cool around women in your social circle first and become able to socialize with them for some time first. Before you start approaching women. I don't do a lot of approaching, since that's still one of my weaker aspects. I just meet more people through friends, that's a lot easyer since you start with some social proof. When I do approach I want to create a comfortable atmosphere. I make eye contact with them first a couple of times (just make sure they look away before you do) and after a couple of times just smile, they will smile back and you can feel good. Then say hi to them and just start talking. Now this may sound easy but it took me a while to get it. Since you also have to have the right body language and from your post I think you need work on that.

Move slowly, move around like you're too cool and comfortable. Also blink slower. Make your movement more calculated.
Straigten your back, chest to the front, shoulders to the back. Stand like you rule the world :p
You will feel pretty weird doing it, but once it becomes a habit, you'll enjoy the benefits of it.

When your sitting doing, lean back and take up a lot of space (don't overcompensate) Don't stand like a hunchback or keep your feet only 20 cm apart.

You might say to yourself, yea yea, I do all of that already but you might reconsider. Look in the mirror more to see how you look (not because you're self-concious but because you want to improve your posture to the max first. Then you can go on to approaching women, cause it's so key)

As for fear. We all feel it. Just feel the fear and do it anyway. Why? Because it doesn't ****ing matter and nobody cares about your life.
Do you think they are going to spend their whole day laughing, hey, that dude walked by 4 times, he probably wanted to approach us but he didn't cause he's immobilized by fear, haha, that's the most funny thing I ever heard.
Reality: they saw you walk by maybe 2 times and probably thought in a splitsecond: Ow he's probably searching for someone he knows, or whatever. and then got on with the rest of what they we're doing.

Nobody cares and that's great news.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, after this weekend, I've learned my lesson, that is the last freaking time I let myself be controled by the actions of stupid chick. If I still strong enough, then I MUST GET IT MYSELF!

After reading KillaPetehog's post in the paradigm shift topic, I feel inspired, maybe it really IS time I started focusing on what I want to do in my life, I'm already in college, training to be a Graphic Designer but until I'm holding that Honours Degree in my hands there has got to be something else that I can do to both keep me occuppied and give me some money as well. I'm always listening to hardcore dance sets on Digitally Imported, so maybe I could take it a step futher and actually start making my own sets instead of just listening to them.

I've always kinda wanted to learn how to DJ, I like music ( I'm open to most types of music as well ) and have always being curious with the setup, at a recent birthday party I was at, I was talking to the DJ, watching him do his thing. The beauty was he did it from a Laptop, I have one and I can always learn how to use turntables and such later on.

I'm going to look into this now, seriously, I am!

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
Now on to men!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :flowers: :rockon: :rockon: :eek:

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\exactly. wutr u gonna do? turn gay when youre really not? u WANT women, thats why u get frustrated when u dont get them. jus work on being comfortable with yourself first then youll realize that wutever someone else can do, u can do it too. good luck wit that man...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes life is teh suxxors.

You should end yours.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
LOL you are a sorry excuse for a man.

You should do some dangerous stuff i.e Mountain biking, parachuting, martial arts or just take up compettitive sports.

There are LOADS and LOADS of girl, more than you could ever possibally invision.

You suck.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop caring about it so much. You'll have much more success; I guarantee it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chin up soldier, ladies always have a soft spot for men going off to war, however no body likes a sourpuss.